Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Very tempted to donate the entire league winnings to this noble cause.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Do we get to put a custom message in with our donation?

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
I have 2 of my 3 DL spots filled, and all my active roster spots are filled. ESPN won't let me add someone who is on the DL without dropping an active player first, then adding the DL player to the DL. Am I missing something?

Peggotty
May 9, 2014

No, that's just how it is.

Players can not be added directly to your DL slot from free agency, as you must first add the player to an open bench slot
http://games.espn.go.com/flb/resources/help/content?name=additional-notes

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

So was anyone close to my $28 for Gallo, or was that an absurd overpay? :D

I'm a little tilted after losing 4 in a row, and I don't really have a 3rd keeper, so I said to hell with it.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

coronaball posted:

So was anyone close to my $28 for Gallo, or was that an absurd overpay? :D

I'm a little tilted after losing 4 in a row, and I don't really have a 3rd keeper, so I said to hell with it.

Castro District bid $27. That's a good guess there!

For future reference if you log in with your computer and click Free Agent Auction Report it'll show you who added and for what amount. Can give you a good heads up about what people are looking for or who they ALMOST dropped.

JackssWastedLife
Oct 30, 2006

Rand alPaul posted:

Castro District bid $27. That's a good guess there!

For future reference if you log in with your computer and click Free Agent Auction Report it'll show you who added and for what amount. Can give you a good heads up about what people are looking for or who they ALMOST dropped.

Didn't know about this, super useful thanks! From what I can see it doesn't list unsuccessful bids prospective drops though. That would be a little shady to know.

My team is buried :( Lost a ton of weeks super close.

Soon I'll be listening to offers to improve my #2 and #3 keepers behind Trout.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Jesus Christ.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

6 losses in a row! At this rate, I might be holding a fire sale by the 4th of July.

JackssWastedLife
Oct 30, 2006

You and me both man!

In fact I'm almost ready to throw in the towel--hence $74 dollar Byron Buxton. If anyone wants a big boost to their team talk to me and I'll make you a Godfather deal for your best keeper. Pretty much anyone on my team not named Mike Trout can be had.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

you and me are coming down to the wire again, Rand. Hell, that O's game is a blowout, no need for Davis and Machado to bat again IMHO. Just give 'em the rest of the night off

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Pussy Boss posted:

you and me are coming down to the wire again, Rand. Hell, that O's game is a blowout, no need for Davis and Machado to bat again IMHO. Just give 'em the rest of the night off

My team has no answer for the Castro District. You could say we've developed a phobia, per se.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

After two months of consecutive losses, I am wide open to any offers including things that involve Miguel Cabrera or Springer.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
I think Babaloa Ruth is AWOL...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JackssWastedLife
Oct 30, 2006

It certainly appears that way...

• Locked thread