Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Big Beef City posted:

I guess I could. Not sure why I'd want to.
I can drink San Pellegrino lemonade or grapefruit soda mixed with stuff, but that's because it tastes like grapefruit rinds instead of code red.

Cuz seltzer has no sugar and it's a good mixer with many types of booze.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

i don't like your new av redshirt... it seems very angry.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Wendigee posted:

i don't like your new av redshirt... it seems very angry.

Thanks to whomever gave it to me - a cool person.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I dunno I have work in houston tomorrow but will be free saturday night there and flexible about how late I leave sunday morning so I can get pretty blasted. any drinking tips houston goons??

edit: wouldnt mind drinking in a place that might get me laid but im pretty open to options here

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Wendigee posted:

you ain't lived until a german dude asks you how strong you want your long island and you say "as strong as you can make it" and he brings you a glass of pure alcohol over ice and says "here you are, long and strong my friend".

(no homo)

im gay

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
im a alcoholic

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
hail gay alcoholic satan

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

"How long would you like your island?"
A question often posed to me by lythe, dark haired boys in the Biergarten (Beer Garden) closest to my apartment.
"I want as much booze as whatever." I'd say, seductively, and hand them a quarter.
They'd return sanguine minutes later with the concoction. It was pure alcohol and somehow a mixing of every alcohol known to man together.

It didn't taste that bad.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
real long islands are as long as you ever need. its just finding an actual bar that makes them that doesnt want to get shut down

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I turned 21 in Denver and the first drink I legally ordered was an electric long island iced tea that had dry ice in it and smoked. It was awesome.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Big Beef City posted:

"How long would you like your island?"
A question often posed to me by lythe, dark haired boys in the Biergarten (Beer Garden) closest to my apartment.
"I want as much booze as whatever." I'd say, seductively, and hand them a quarter.
They'd return sanguine minutes later with the concoction. It was pure alcohol and somehow a mixing of every alcohol known to man together.

It didn't taste that bad.

lol

he was one of the few white waiters on the cruise ship he could have fondled my taint if he asked nicely.

(he was big and tall and probably a bit older than me but he was nice and his english was impeccable)

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

poo poo I might just go buy all the booze and make my own long islands i don't give a poo poo how gay it is its a great drink that will gently caress you right up.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

redshirt posted:

I turned 21 in Denver and the first drink I legally ordered was an electric long island iced tea that had dry ice in it and smoked. It was awesome.

that honestly sounds rad af

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

BIG BOY EXPO 2K posted:

that honestly sounds rad af

it does.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
tecate

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

the first drink i legally ordered was shiner bock

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i want to say it was at mr. chopsticks in denton texas

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Denver's a pretty cool city for drinking.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Wendigee posted:

poo poo I might just go buy all the booze and make my own long islands i don't give a poo poo how gay it is its a great drink that will gently caress you right up.

do it

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Glenlivet 12. Tastes good, doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I'll do it in 2 weeks once the doctor has vetted that my infection is gone. If I buy all the booze ill be drunk all week and then the antibiotics won't work near as well.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

whenever doctors give me antibiotics ive found they still work even if i drink. doctors make a lot of idle threats

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

BIG BOY EXPO 2K posted:

hail gay alcoholic satan

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

TEAYCHES posted:

whenever doctors give me antibiotics ive found they still work even if i drink. doctors make a lot of idle threats

6 weeks in with 3 different antibiotics only half doing the job I'm not going to blow the levaquin on a drunken bender teayches.

I still have a small amount of self respect and wish to not die at 32.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Wendigee posted:

6 weeks in with 3 different antibiotics only half doing the job I'm not going to blow the levaquin on a drunken bender teayches.

I still have a small amount of self respect and wish to not die at 32.

oh that sounds like an actual serious infection mine was just the clap

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

miller high life

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

TEAYCHES posted:

its a cruise infection.. they let all these non-germans in and whelp.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Reminder for out Washington DC drinkers, the district has the Bud Lite Button app which sends out an order for a case of beer to be delivered to you within an hour.
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/ab-inbev-launches-app-for-one-hour-home-delivery-of-beer-2015-01-15

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

redshirt posted:

Denver's a pretty cool city for drinking.

Can't beat drinking @ altitude

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

TEAYCHES posted:

yeah that sounds p bad

hail gay alcoholic satan in a couple weeks

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
woke up and decided i hadn't drank enough last night so i got a early start today 🍻

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

whoah poo poo missed this thread i started drinking mad tom ipa at 10am today and haven't stopped except to buy omre

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

social vegan posted:

whoah poo poo missed this thread i started drinking mad tom ipa at 10am today and haven't stopped except to buy omre

i don't think ive seen that one is it regional?

also hell yeah morning ipa buddy

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

BIG BOY EXPO 2K posted:

i don't think ive seen that one is it regional?

also hell yeah morning ipa buddy

Ohh yeah, it's from Ontario, :canada:.

Morning brews thread best thread.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

social vegan posted:

Ohh yeah, it's from Ontario, :canada:.

Morning brews thread best thread.

you fuckers first yve got the socialized medicine now yve got ipa i can't get

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

BIG BOY EXPO 2K posted:

you fuckers first yve got the socialized medicine now yve got ipa i can't get

if it makes u feel better, in ontario we have government-run liquor stores with lovely limited stocks and one privatized chain of beer stores owned by the biggest brewers that could not give a poo poo about giving us any meaningful selection from other sources

we all drink for diff reasons but we all drink and i think that's art

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

I'm drinking beer that has goon.jpg on the front of it

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

I am drinking a 2011 rioja, mostly because I have run out of beer and cba to go to the shop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

SeaTard posted:

I'm drinking beer that has goon.jpg on the front of it

lol

• Locked thread