Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Alright, so that's 19! PMs will all be out within an hour or so, and once ~half of the players confirm, we can get started! Deadlines will be at 8 PM EST.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

EXAKT Science posted:

ShadowGlass snagged the last slot, but I'll definitely put you in as a replacement!

drat. I appreciate that but I'm a horrible replacement. I need to be part of early day or im pretty useless. Sorry.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Chili posted:

drat. I appreciate that but I'm a horrible replacement. I need to be part of early day or im pretty useless. Sorry.

Bummer. Maybe I'll get you next time!

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

EXAKT Science posted:

Bummer. Maybe I'll get you next time!

If someone drops before the game starts, feel free to holler!

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...
Confirmed.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
Hey guys, I'm town.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Confirmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Confirmed!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I AM CONFIRMING that I am probably the best character in all of skyrim.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

CapitalistPig posted:

I AM CONFIRMING that I am probably the best character in all of skyrim.

Infinite Louis Letrush?

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Got my PM :toot:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Byers2142 posted:

Infinite Louis Letrush?

The best character I met in skyrim before I stopped playing!

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

CapitalistPig posted:

The best character I met in skyrim before I stopped playing!

Lokir of Rorickstead?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Marcurio was my favourite. He was a good companion and very snarky.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Byers2142 posted:

Lokir of Rorickstead?

Nah Im not gonna say because saying your flavor in a mafia game is hella dumb.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

CapitalistPig posted:

Nah Im not gonna say because saying your flavor in a mafia game is hella dumb.

The joke was you never made it past the tutorial.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Byers2142 posted:

The joke was you never made it past the tutorial.

Nah, I just liked to rob and kill people so I didnt bother with the quests or memorizing what peoples names were or anything.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

CapitalistPig posted:

Nah, I just liked to rob and kill people so I didnt bother with the quests or memorizing what peoples names were or anything.

Who plays TES games for quests?

But you need to learn names so you know who to kill for sending the thugs after you.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Byers2142 posted:

wow rude

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Byers2142 posted:

But you need to learn names so you know who to kill for sending the thugs after you.

Nah I just kill everyone, it doesnt matter who sends them.

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me
confirmed boys

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

I'm just saying, quests are things that happen by accident.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

I'm not into the lore or anything, but there's some cool stuff hidden away in the quests. I'm especially a big fan of the Daedric quests, though those are a lot easier to stumble onto in Skyrim than in previous games.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I've never actually played Skyrim :shobon:

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Alright, all PMs are sent, except for the PM that was supposed to go to f_v. A few more confirmations and we can get going.

EXAKT Science fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Feb 16, 2015

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
My one time I played skyrim I got through the tutorial and I made an Orc Heavy armor/2hander.

I got out of the tutorial and killed an old lady in a hut and took all her poo poo and declared the hut mine. It had alchemy tables and poo poo in the basement so I chose alchemy as my skill for making things.

Then I ran around until I eventually got to some lovely town in the middle of nowhere where there was this little kid that wanted a member of the dark brotherhood to help him so I lied and said I was and then the real dark brotherhood was all like "Nope" and were mad at me and I woke up in a cabin with some lady. After that I wandered around and found some village where I killed a blacksmith and took some heavy armor and a nice greatsword with a light enchantment on it, I used those things to kill the entire village of weaklings and spent pretty much the rest of the game from there picking up things to make potions out of, killing everyone I met that I could kill, and growing stronger until I got tired of it and quit.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

If you want to play easy mode, play Heavy Armor/Two Handed and enchant your two-handed weapon with Drain 1 Stamina. Power Attack all day every day, because you only need 1 Stamina to power attack and each swing replenishes it.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Byers2142 posted:

If you want to play easy mode, play Heavy Armor/Two Handed and enchant your two-handed weapon with Drain 1 Stamina. Power Attack all day every day, because you only need 1 Stamina to power attack and each swing replenishes it.

Actually, I played a second time and actually tried to do things and play quests , I made a sneaky little nord with maxed out sneak/archery that was pretty loving easy mode too

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me
My Skyrim time was mostly spent installing hundreds of mods and then uninstalling them when they made the game crash.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
Confirming I'm some douchebag

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Alright, everyone's PMs are now out. If you have any questions about your role, shoot me a PM. I'll start day 1 when I get two more confirmations.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I haven't read my role yet because I am putting on my phone while stuck in snow traffic

BUT

I have spent way too much of my life playing and modding Skyrim. I have one hundred and twenty mods installed, & I only crash to desktop every few hours :)

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

AXE COP posted:

My Skyrim time was mostly spent installing hundreds of mods and then uninstalling them when they made the game crash.

The only mod worth installing is the one that makes mudcrabs have tophats and monocles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr_P0nOcmTQ

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

That's what the game should have been. We all play as Skyrim mods, and scum cause CTDs.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Scum team: playing the game vanilla, big-titty-models, loving the dragons, firearms

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Epsilon Plus posted:

playing the game vanilla

lol

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Epsilon Plus posted:

loving the dragons

I see someone frequents Loverslab, eh?

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

I'll be straight with you: I've played one hour of Skyrim. I just guessed on what would be the worst.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I "beat" Skyrim.

That's my story.

Confirmed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Confirming that Exact is a bossy mod.

• Locked thread