Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Tsar Nicholas II posted:

the proles are too stupid, indifferent, and distracted to pose any threat ever, whatsoever.
yea :agreed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Frog Act posted:

my fav thing about communist revolutionary organizations is they're engineered by middle class individuals who end up making them a megalomaniacal reflection of third-world, upper class values. my favorite is the shining path in peru where they were supposed to be maoist but instead they were actually murderous, homophobic, socially conservative lunatic death squads

ed: which i guess is pretty much maoism in a nutshell

Agreed. My favorite one of this type is that the NAACP was started by white jews lmao.

MantisToboggan
Feb 1, 2013

Scalding Coffee posted:

The gently caress you need money for, you rich rear end in a top hat? Shouldn't the state provide for the poor instead of you contributing to wealth inequality like that? You act like the 1%.

Naw, I'm just a guy who cares about his fellow man.

But for reelz, capitalism is just a system wherein the majority work at what is not far away from modern slave wages to make an upper 1% even more wealthy. A time will come, and soon, when the starved masses will no longer be content to watch Two and a Half Men reruns and we will eat the wealthy. Hope you rich motherfuckers taste good with salt;

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

MantisToboggan posted:

Naw, I'm just a guy who cares about his fellow man.

But for reelz, capitalism is just a system wherein the majority work at what is not far away from modern slave wages to make an upper 1% even more wealthy. A time will come, and soon, when the starved masses will no longer be content to watch Two and a Half Men reruns and we will eat the wealthy. Hope you rich motherfuckers taste good with salt;

Actually the majority of dumb grunt work will be replaced by robots and we won't have to hear any more whining from people just smart enough to breathe.

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Plafop posted:

Mmm yes, let's give the dumbest least educated people control over all of societies resources. Dunno why we've never hit full communism yet, sounds like a hoot.

i also hate democracy

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
What a strange trick.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Tezzor posted:

i also hate democracy

Democracy was fine the way the founders originally had it. Educated landowners only, who are actually invested and well read on the issues. I know it will never happen, but a basic political literacy test would fix a lot of the problems.

sketch66
Aug 14, 2010
"When he arrived home one evening after writing in misery all day long in the museum he remarked, 'I hope the bourgeoisie as long as they live will have cause to remember my carbuncles.'"

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

mr sad posted:

this, but slightly higher so that i get to live, thx

Anything above $8.00 is pretty bourgeoisie.

Oh well, at least most of you shitfuckers will get purged with me.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Fulgencio Batista posted:

the proles are too stupid, indifferent, and distracted to pose any threat ever, whatsoever.
this nigga gets it

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Oberleutnant posted:

all o you who don't read marx missed the gently caress out.
seriously get Kapital, power through the first chapter cause from then on it's marx laying down sick burns on all other economists and calling tgem retarded mental dwarfs

example:

quote:

The learned Professor Roscher, after first informing us that “the false definitions of money may be divided into two main groups: those which make it more, and those which make it less, than a commodity,” gives us a long and very mixed catalogue of works on the nature of money, from which it appears that he has not the remotest idea of the real history of the theory; and then he moralises thus: “For the rest, it is not to be denied that most of the later economists do not bear sufficiently in mind the peculiarities-that distinguish money from other commodities” (it is then, after all, either more or less than a commodity!)... “So far, the semi-mercantilist reaction of Ganilh is not altogether without foundation.” (Wilhelm Roscher: “Die Grundlagen der Nationaloekonomie,” 3rd Edn. 1858, pp. 207-210.) More! less! not sufficiently! so far! not altogether! What clearness and precision of ideas and language! And such eclectic professorial twaddle is modestly baptised by Mr. Roscher, “the anatomico-physiological method” of Political Economy! One discovery however, he must have credit for, namely, that money is “a pleasant commodity.”
:owned:

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Plafop posted:

Democracy was fine the way the founders originally had it. Educated landowners only, who are actually invested and well read on the issues. I know it will never happen, but a basic political literacy test would fix a lot of the problems.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Plafop posted:

A state is the voluntary coming-together of all members for their mutual benefit, and all deserve an equal say in its running. Furthermore, the equitable distribution of the wealth of society is far too important a matter to be left to "educated landowners" ie: the rich.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
:ussr::owned:
At least he practiced what he preached, not living a lie and thriving under the harsh oppression of the affordable Free Market. At least he left a few hundred to his daughter instead of letting the state disperse it to more deserving poors. There is one from The Telegraph that says as much.

Benjamin Arthur
Nov 7, 2012

Plafop posted:

Actually the majority of dumb grunt work will be replaced by robots and we won't have to hear any more whining from people just smart enough to breathe.

I achieved that last part pretty quickly by putting you on my ignore list

Benjamin Arthur
Nov 7, 2012
Honestly how dumb do you have to be to look at the US and conclude "yep. the problem here is poor people have too much influence, we need to make politics the domain of the wealthy and connected, this will fix our problems"

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Scalding Coffee posted:

At least he practiced what he preached, not living a lie and thriving under the harsh oppression of the affordable Free Market. At least he left a few hundred to his daughter instead of letting the state disperse it to more deserving poors. There is one from The Telegraph that says as much.

dman it's like.... evrybody who ever lived under capitalism was a class traitor if u think about it. wow.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Benjamin Arthur posted:

Honestly how dumb do you have to be to look at the US and conclude "yep. the problem here is poor people have too much influence, we need to make politics the domain of the wealthy and connected, this will fix our problems"
We can accomplish that by making it too expensive for the poors to establish themselves. A barrier to entry, if you will.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Scalding Coffee posted:

"If you could send me a few £ for the Christmas week now beginning, it would be very welcome." - Marx to Engels, December 19, 1868

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
Marx was a piece of poo poo and a racist. People back then were often pretty reprehensible and Marx was no exception. There's writing you can find where he bitches about Jews and tries to insult another economist by insisting he isnt white, lmao

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Plafop posted:

interesting opinion, for a kulak to have, at the circus, which has been reappropriated as a public execution venue

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
agreed op

Benjamin Arthur
Nov 7, 2012

Scalding Coffee posted:

We can accomplish that by making it too expensive for the poors to establish themselves. A barrier to entry, if you will.

No we must clearly strip the poor of their votes, lest such sub-humans interfere with the benevolent wishes of the wealthy. The wealthy must be free to use their superior education and inherent superiority to aggressively circulate wealth upwards create a better more prosperous world for us all. :sax:

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
LF outreach thread

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
lets make sure the uneducated never get education by keeping them working three part time jobs

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
the proletarians must be disabused of their crab mentality, OP.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
eat the rich

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
ha ha ha we innovated you out of a job

no you can't have free retraining

~*~america~*~

Benjamin Arthur
Nov 7, 2012

Carol Pizzamom posted:

Marx was a piece of poo poo and a racist. People back then were often pretty reprehensible and Marx was no exception. There's writing you can find where he bitches about Jews and tries to insult another economist by insisting he isnt white, lmao

Marx was ancestrally Jewish though?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i'd love to see capitalism destroyed, but the people who think that Soviet-style communism is the way to do it are intellectually lazy manbabies who harbor revenge fantasies against people who they think have personally wronged them

Carol Pizzamom posted:

Marx was a piece of poo poo and a racist. People back then were often pretty reprehensible and Marx was no exception. There's writing you can find where he bitches about Jews
nothing like a self-loathing jew (he was a kid when his dad converted the family to Lutheranism but all the same)

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Y-Hat posted:

i'd love to see capitalism destroyed, but the people who think that Soviet-style communism is the way to do it are intellectually lazy manbabies who harbor revenge fantasies against people who they think have personally wronged them

Amazin ghow u managed to generalise, in one sweeping statement, the attitudes and intellectual rigour of millions of people who have existed at various times since the late 1900s.
inrcredible. ypou should write a new manifesto

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Why produce one that is not going to make money, as knowledge should be freely shared?

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

Benjamin Arthur posted:

Marx was ancestrally Jewish though?

Yes, half I believe, but his family was a bit naturalized. It comes out in some of his rants about how the Jews need to stop being so insular

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
fascism is the answer

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

huskarl_marx posted:

ha ha ha we innovated you out of a job

no you can't have free retraining

~*~america~*~

loving piece of poo poo printing-press stealing all the jobs from hard working scribes :argh:

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

DoctorStrangelove posted:

loving piece of poo poo printing-press stealing all the jobs from hard working scribes :argh:

immigrant printing-presses, from a foreign country!

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

anchoress posted:

fascism is the answer

I never asked for this...

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
being a prole would be a lot less stressful, imho. you just kinda go with the flow. no one has any great expectations for your life, and thus no one pressures you to do anything. hell, if you are able to keep from being a drug addict or getting arrested you are like the hero of the neighborhood. the wise sage. plus, you are more likely to be surrounded by family and other people you grew up with, since no one really ever moves out of the neighborhood. so life would be less lonely, too.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
Remember when the capitalist camp and commie camp literally prepared to blow each other up over modes of production? Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

being a prole would be a lot less stressful, imho. you just kinda go with the flow. no one has any great expectations for your life, and thus no one pressures you to do anything. hell, if you are able to keep from being a drug addict or getting arrested you are like the hero of the neighborhood. the wise sage. plus, you are more likely to be surrounded by family and other people you grew up with, since no one really ever moves out of the neighborhood. so life would be less lonely, too.

you are a prole you idiot

• Locked thread