Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
the proles are too stupid, indifferent, and distracted to pose any threat ever, whatsoever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Frog Act posted:

my fav thing about communist revolutionary organizations is they're engineered by middle class individuals who end up making them a megalomaniacal reflection of third-world, upper class values. my favorite is the shining path in peru where they were supposed to be maoist but instead they were actually murderous, homophobic, socially conservative lunatic death squads

ed: which i guess is pretty much maoism in a nutshell

Agreed. My favorite one of this type is that the NAACP was started by white jews lmao.

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
being a prole would be a lot less stressful, imho. you just kinda go with the flow. no one has any great expectations for your life, and thus no one pressures you to do anything. hell, if you are able to keep from being a drug addict or getting arrested you are like the hero of the neighborhood. the wise sage. plus, you are more likely to be surrounded by family and other people you grew up with, since no one really ever moves out of the neighborhood. so life would be less lonely, too.

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Oberleutnant posted:

you type like you aren;'t one but unless you literally own the means by which all your physical needs are satisfied you are a prole

under that definition everyone in america is a prole, so what's the problem then? what's everyone bitchin' about?

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

huskarl_marx posted:

its important to note here that rich kids are among the most well provided for captives of the bourgeoisie, also the most likely of the bourgeoisie-in-waiting to achieve political emancipation, however they stand as beacons behind which counter-revolutionary movements may rally

machiavelli would tell you to eliminate them to a man during the violent takeover, but communist party putsches don't typically result in total political emancipation

lol you can't even handle an economic exchange in SA-Mart, and yet you feel qualified to pontificate about economic revolution? talk about arrogance, sheesh.

also, will you be the first to pick up a gun, or will you wait for those less fortunate to do it? because as far as i know, no banker has been shot today. what are you waiting for???

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Oberleutnant posted:

your status as a proletarian isnt definied by your material comfort but by your relationship to the means of production yor idoit gweilo
words have more than one meaning, you know...

noun
the class of wage earners, especially those who earn their living by manual labor or who are dependent for support on daily or casual employment; the working class.
(in Marxist theory) the class of workers, especially industrial wage earners, who do not possess capital or property and must sell their labor to survive.
the lowest or poorest class of people, possessing no property, especially in ancient Rome.

IzzyFnStradlin fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Feb 14, 2015

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
my GF can kick my rear end, but that's b/c we're hipsters and she plays drums and thus has a good upper body.

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Plafop posted:

Again I am not surprised that internet leftists are all weak little bitch boys that women could beat up.

uh, did you read my earlier posts ITT? i was on your side! sheesh. some ppl.

edit: also i don't need to be physically strong b/c i'm from a family literally in the 1%. we value education and brain power and business acumen, not brutish bashing.

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Stottie Kyek posted:

cross-posting from the Post Your Picture thread

I'm the lass on the right (lol, first time for everything) in the denim jacket. My hair had gone all flat that day sadly but whatevs

In my experience fascists are easier to beat up because they're not expecting a woman to be out of the kitchen and wearing steelies, that and there's only ever like 20 of them maximum out on their marches at a time and they've usually got really drunk/high beforehand and wandered off away from their friends. If there is such a thing as a master race, those guys aren't in it.

lol these are the faces of the armed revolution, set to topple governments. i'm literally shaking in my boots with fear. (end sarcasm)

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Benjamin Arthur posted:

what kind of boring gently caress 1%er spends their spare time on internet forums with us proles?
I'm trapped in the house by snow and already finished my studies for monday's law school classes, so here we are.

Benjamin Arthur posted:

woke up and im still insanely wealthy. time to partake in an activity that the literal impoverished can enjoy in their local library
i paid to post here. that's one difference.

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Oberleutnant posted:

'People enjoy being hosed over its just human nature' hmm yes i see

it's not the people enjoy being hosed over. rather, it's that people enjoy loving other people over. or, at least, living under the delusion that one day they will be doing the loving.

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
lemme get this straight:

forcing people to live under capitalism is bad, but forcing people to live under communism is good? uh, yeah, that's some loving logic you got there.

edit: "Don't do what they tell you to do! Do what I tell you to do!"

IzzyFnStradlin fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Feb 15, 2015

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
Obama should issue an executive order mandating that before you can become CEO of a publicly-traded corporation you have to spend 1 year working for minimum wage and can't use your savings or social contacts to supplement your income.

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

redshirt posted:

I didn't read this thread: Did Communism or making fun of Communism win?
Even when communists win, they lose lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

redshirt posted:

If I could kill old rich white fucks without consequences I'd do it in a heart beat.
and this is why your precious little revolution will only remain fantasy. b/c none of you pussy chickenshits has the balls to lay down their life for the "greater good". what a bunch of fucks lmao

• Locked thread