Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
Lot to watch this season but it's mostly retreads or things that look mediocre

Definitlies:

Lupin III

Knights of Sidonia S2

The next Attack On Titan OVA

DBZ Revival of F

The second Gargantia OVA ep

Persona 3 movie 2

Wary:

Not excited about the moe character designs in Ninja Slayer but will try it out

Bloodline Blockade Battlefront

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
i hate the moe girl designs

looks like the animation quality will be in the dumpster

we'll see if it's still worth wasting my time on though

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Guyver posted:

They don't say if it'll be reboot so since Kawagoe is involved maybe they'll pick up where the '01 series left off. That series hits the end of the original manga run and just jumps to the end of God's War for the last three episodes. There's a ton of stuff in between.
I really hated this

Uznare posted:

The entire thing did run on toonami. ButI have no idea if there's actually any way to watch it currently.

It took me months to cobble together subbed episodes to watch it all. I think like half of them were subbed in another language then translated to english, poorly

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

i think the expression is "bored me to tears"

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

they have to do fanservice to keep afloat, this is a basic tenant of the anime industry

if they could solve their population problem so that the main consumers arent virgin sex weirdos maybe they wouldnt have to cater to them so heavily (and now a lot of the sex weirdos have become the creators themselves, similar to how neckbeards are producing american cartoons)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

There's something screwy with their coding. The lowest entry is here, http://myanimelist.net/topanime.php?type=&limit=7650 but http://myanimelist.net/anime/24259/Mechano:_Scientific_Attack_Force isn't there. Something rated 6.01 is rated below that at 7660

• Locked thread