Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

I'm Crap posted:

tim schafer becoming a piece of poo poo is one of the most depressing things ever, really
writers aren't always qualified to run a business

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
meat circus wasn't even that hard, i played through the game with a goddamn keyboard

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
You're still talking about this hack's Kickstarter? Start talking about good ones, like the RCR sequel.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

gnarlyhotep posted:

lol at the idea that any game could be any more funny and fun than BL2

paging carehard games posters, please come tell me I'm wrong
"don't have a cow, man" -bret sampson, homestuck

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
god bad cow dad

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

show us on the doll where the bad gaming journalists touched you
the joystick, presumably. bumpers, too

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
should i feel bad for backing dfa if i did it because they promised to record the whole trainwreck (the documentary is very good and should be seen by anyone who's interested in learning how to gently caress up a game's budget)

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
http://adventure.doublefine.com/

still need to pay, though. maybe you can filez it somewhere, who knows

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

dMastri posted:

can we crowdfund buying this documentary and livestream it?
hmm. it's a bit long and unfocused for mst3k fodder due to being made and released alongside the game's development but i can see some :eyepop: when schafer actually audibly makes an obvious bad decision onscreen

might be fun

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the coders are definitely doing their job if the documentary is anything to go by, as are the artists. tim kinda molyneux'd it up by not having a story ready to go (it took him 3 years to write, afaik :negative::confused:)

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Inevitable posted:

This thread belongs in VIDEO GAMES FORUM
no don't the godus thread in games has a bad case of people pretending to know more than they actually do, rather than Just Posting whatever, like god intended

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
petr molyneux's god us

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
barkley 2 is the last hope for rpgs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Agag posted:

This is the one kickstarter I'm actually getting a little worried about. But gently caress $10.
the devs post in games. its doing fine

for now

• Locked thread