Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I'm gonna call it here because I don't think crushing the undead is going to get a surge of support at this point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=982MdI0eBWM

FoxTerrier posted:

Destroy the abomination! Surely spitting in the eye of nature can only bring down the wrath of the gods upon us! How quick are we to forget the lessons of The Book? Surely you all won't force me to quote it again?

You will?

Fine.

A reading from The Book of Undead Ferrits, Hallowed Be His Scientific Name:

1:1 And Verily did the Undead Ferrit
Speak Out from beyond the Lab
And say Unto the Scientists:

1:2 Stop Trying to bring me Back
to Life you Wankers
I Was Sleeping!

1:3 Now feck off and stop
Meddling!

Amen.

Now let us bow our heads in mitosis.

The_White_Crane posted:

As noted necromancer and grave robber archaeologist Johannes Cabal once said, death is the greatest foe of mankind; our last, implacable enemy.
Indeed, other historical luminaries such as the illustrious Darth Plagueis have repeatedly demonstrated that the surest path to human advancement is through immortality, which once attained renders all other obstacles surmountable by sufficient devotion of time. Think of the renowned comedy duo, Isaac and Miria, who could never have perfected their act without the hundreds of years they had to develop it!

As this is the case, and as the Watchful Orbs have commanded me, I submit that we should praise our colleague's accomplishment and nominate him for the prestigious Howe Prize!

Arkanomen posted:

Praise the accomplishment

How quick you are to point at that musty old tome "The Book" but what are you doing here and now. Alchemy! Seeking transmute the very nature of lead into gold; to shift the very nature of the mundane through nothing but the power of your mind! Is that not the act of a god?Yet here you trip upon the first step to rejecting the curse befallen on all humanity and cry out "No More! Such is the domain of higher powers". I will tell you what is the domain of man and it is hypocrisy! To praise a man when he lumbers left yet flog him when he stumbles right is folly! The man still still stumbles forward! Rejoice, for today we have affected a miracle and lament those that would look this gift ferret in the mouth and reject it for not being the miracle they so desired. A shame on you all that would destroy our discovery. A SHAME!

"All salient points, but I feel 70% sure that I should say..."

"I'm sure this will never, ever, ever come up again! Nope. Nothing but infinite upsides in the Alchemy Tower."

Sometimes things happen in life and they don't really affect you personally, at least for the time being. At least we didn't make some nerd feel bad about himself and we got a stat point out of it. Let's see what Richard is going to get up to.

Mr. Richard Moss heads to the Gardens to work at Landscaping.

"I wonder if elephants are native to this region or not. Looks pretty good for never having seen one myself, I must say."

"Finders, keepers!"

Sometimes our choices in life aren't huge moral quandaries.

Mr. Moss has an opportunity to accessorize! Does he Pawn that poo poo? or Bling the gently caress up?

Posters that post media of "setting appropriate" ostentatious jewelry and fashion along with their vote will be counted twice! The more ridiculous the better.

You have until tomorrow morning-ish unless there's massive support for one thing.

100 HOGS AGREE fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Feb 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time

Standing out is the most important thing of all. Never not be blinging up.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Bling, bling, mother fuckers.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Bling it up.

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

D&D 3.5 Book of Erotic Fantasy
There's never no reason to wear the poo poo and show off your bling.

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer
bling that ring.

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry

I pity da foo' who don't bling dat thing.

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.
We know Richard likes it so there's only one solution.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
One can never have too much bling.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

"I've never been more sure about anything in my life."

Did... did a halfling drop this??

"Sup?"

Well then! Let's check in with Rachel.

Ms. Rachel Cerise Attends a Ball in the Palace.

"Do you think I look good? I think I look good."

:aaa:

"You know that from a single look?"

"Court politics give you a feel for these things."

"Oh my god."

"Oh my god."

"Are you implying what I think you're implying?"

"It's good to be the king."

I... Uhh... Wow.

You know, I'm sure this one is a foregone conclusion but is Ms. Cerise going to Give the king some "bedroom tips"? or Tell him we haven't a clue?

Votes that contain hot tips for royalty in the bedroom will count double. Please don't make me regret this.

Voting is open until I say it isn't.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Give him some tips.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Bedroom Tips
  • Turns out baths aren't actually hazardous to your health! Get in on that!
  • Plague rats make unsuitable Valentine's Day gifts.
  • Tell her she smells nice.
  • Wait, actually, first, get good at lying.
  • Then tell her she smells nice.
  • Stick it in her pooper.

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Perfectly logical poster who uses the tools available to him to come to solid conclusions

Tips!

Well, Mister King, being a ~Lady~ I cannot say I have much experience in such matters myself. However, I just so happen to have a copy of Wanton Weekly that might help!

Let's see what article they have this time...

Oooo, it's Top 10 Hot Hot Hottest Tips for Begetting Dat Heir

How convenient!

Let's see here...

Uh...well...

1-3 looks illegal.

Um. Do you have access to YAWHG oil?

No? Well, 4, 8, and 9 won't do you much good then.

How do you feel about undead ferrets?

I see.

Well, in the case, only tip #10 will be of much use to you. So, best of luck complimenting her webbed toes, in order to remind her of your shared ancestry and the glorious twelve-fingered princelings your concentrated royal blood will surely create.

Or you could just go with jägermeister.

---

I'll take one double vote, please.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Ladies like guys who are tall, right? Walk into the bedroom wearing high heels and she'll be overcome with passion.

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.
Your Majesty have you tried men?

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Women also like guys who are good with animals, and guys who are muscular too. So what you need to do is buy the heaviest pig in the market and train it to follow you everywhere. Then whenever the queen's in sight, lift the pig above your head. Strong and sensitive at the same time, ooh la la!

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Poison Mushroom posted:

Just the tip.

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

Give some tips.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
Teach him the secrets of the bedroom

As the King, you should be able to afford the finest and most exotic aphrodisiacs merchants can supply. Chocolate! Potatoes! Rhinoceros horn! Oysters! Flowers and roots that look like dicks! Remember, if it looks like your genitals, it means it's good for your genitals!

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Have you tried giving her the Tip?

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Maybe she feels pressure to be courtly and formal, and that's killing the mood. Next time you get undressed together, force out a noisy fart to prove that it doesn't have to be so serious.

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008
Your Majesty, I have here an ancient tome, filled with arcane knowledge bestowed by the scribes of ancient Ęgypt, detailing the bed rituals of the Pharœs.
Let us see...
1) Obtain Že wax of Iſis. (ſee Waxes & Unguents, vol. XIV)
2) Apply Že wax to Že moſt ſenſitive parts of Žy lady's neŽers and Žine own.
3) Remove with force Že wax.
4) ſcream.
5) Enjoy conjugal relations wiŽ newfound zeſt.

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

Well, you see my liege, there is the ... erm, and then the .. I uh .. man, if he is ... in, how do we say ...
Okay, the woman, when she ... uhhh.

herearesomenotesgoodluckgoodbye

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

"Well sire..."

Poison Mushroom posted:

Bedroom Tips
  • Turns out baths aren't actually hazardous to your health! Get in on that!
  • Plague rats make unsuitable Valentine's Day gifts.
  • Tell her she smells nice.
  • Wait, actually, first, get good at lying.
  • Then tell her she smells nice.

"Uh huh..."

FoxTerrier posted:

Tips!

Well, Mister King, being a ~Lady~ I cannot say I have much experience in such matters myself. However, I just so happen to have a copy of Wanton Weekly that might help!

Let's see what article they have this time...

Oooo, it's Top 10 Hot Hot Hottest Tips for Begetting Dat Heir

How convenient!

Let's see here...

Uh...well...

1-3 looks illegal.

Um. Do you have access to YAWHG oil?

No? Well, 4, 8, and 9 won't do you much good then.

How do you feel about undead ferrets?

I see.

Well, in the case, only tip #10 will be of much use to you. So, best of luck complimenting her webbed toes, in order to remind her of your shared ancestry and the glorious twelve-fingered princelings your concentrated royal blood will surely create.

Or you could just go with jägermeister.

---

I'll take one double vote, please.

"That might work"

HBar posted:

Ladies like guys who are tall, right? Walk into the bedroom wearing high heels and she'll be overcome with passion.

"Oh I'm wearing those now!"

Jenner posted:

Your Majesty have you tried men?

"Heh heh heh heh. Seriously though where's your bedroom window located?"

HBar posted:

Women also like guys who are good with animals, and guys who are muscular too. So what you need to do is buy the heaviest pig in the market and train it to follow you everywhere. Then whenever the queen's in sight, lift the pig above your head. Strong and sensitive at the same time, ooh la la!

"I'll have to bring that up with my personal trainer."

IMJack posted:

Teach him the secrets of the bedroom

As the King, you should be able to afford the finest and most exotic aphrodisiacs merchants can supply. Chocolate! Potatoes! Rhinoceros horn! Oysters! Flowers and roots that look like dicks! Remember, if it looks like your genitals, it means it's good for your genitals!

"In fact, I've got this knobby looking tuber you can buy right here."

"Did you just grab that off the buffet table?"

"N... no?"

HBar posted:

Maybe she feels pressure to be courtly and formal, and that's killing the mood. Next time you get undressed together, force out a noisy fart to prove that it doesn't have to be so serious.

"Way ahead of you on that one."

The_White_Crane posted:

Your Majesty, I have here an ancient tome, filled with arcane knowledge bestowed by the scribes of ancient Ęgypt, detailing the bed rituals of the Pharœs.
Let us see...
1) Obtain Že wax of Iſis. (ſee Waxes & Unguents, vol. XIV)
2) Apply Že wax to Že moſt ſenſitive parts of Žy lady's neŽers and Žine own.
3) Remove with force Že wax.
4) ſcream.
5) Enjoy conjugal relations wiŽ newfound zeſt.

"How do you even pronounce those letters?"

"Dexterous tongue."

"Maybe I should have put more emphasis on the men..."

Let's move on!

Mr. Gilder Aurum spends time in the Slums Fighting Crime.

"Have at you, foul ne'er-do-wells!"

"I'm a product of my upbringing and environmeeeeeeeeent!!!"

"Sounds like... crimes?"

This game has a lot of heavy poo poo in it!

"What could be bad about having two animals viciously maul each other for our enjoyment?"

Well I can think of a few reasons...

Same deal as usual, does Gilder Bet on dogfights? or Try to stop this cruelty?

Votes with pictures or videos of cute dogs will count double.

You have until later today sometime.

100 HOGS AGREE fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Feb 16, 2015

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

We should stop this cruelty!

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Bet the Farm on this little guy

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Perfectly logical poster who uses the tools available to him to come to solid conclusions

Stop this cruelty! Dogs are clearly lovers, not fighters!

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Bet on the dog fights, then use the winnings to buy the canine champion and turn it into your crime-fighting sidekick!

I was going to add a picture of Foamy the Freakadog, but google has been giving me trouble every now and then for the past few days.

e:

Zanzibar Ham fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Feb 16, 2015

Lokapala
Jan 6, 2013
Stop this you monsters!

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

Dog Fights are illegal under city law, Section 3 subsection 22-A, which clearly states that any and all people who participate and bet on dog fights (gambling also being illegal under section 2 subsection 124-a.12, except in zones where it has been deemed legal which is explained in section 2 subsection 124-a.13 through subsection124-a.37) should be beat until unconscious, then brought to the local constable to be jailed and possibly beat more. So as a crime fighter you should stop the dog fights.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Rescue those doggies!

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

Time to rake in some cash!

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

STOP THEM DOGGIES :ohdear:

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer

Meis posted:

STOP THEM DOGGIES :ohdear:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

I think I'm seeing a theme here. Anyway, let's place some bets.

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

ultrafilter posted:

I think I'm seeing a theme here. Anyway, let's place some bets.

If you haven't played this game before ... we are going to encounter situations that get a lot worse than you expect, and we will encounter situations that are a lot less worse than you expect. The game is very well written and stats matter (but losing is fun very well written).

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Yes I'll say this much, you can always attempt an option even if you don't think you have the requisite stats for it and something will happen that will affect the character for good or ill. This is less a game about being a video game protagonist and making aligned decisions all the time and more a game about experiences.

Sometimes things in life happen that aren't optimal and that's ok! Our choices are what define us.

I'll leave voting open for a bit longer, probably until I get back from the market.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Bet Fighting the dogs and the gamblers is a mess. We aren't batman yet. Take some time off and do some recon.

Arkanomen fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Feb 16, 2015

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
Ever since he was a young lad, Gilder Aurum always had a penchant for getting into trouble. Fights behind the schoolhouse, in the streets, you name it. That all changed one day when he read the local newspaper (or, more specifically, the comics section) and found his role model. Now, instead of indiscriminately picking fights, Aurum trawls the back-alleys for a specific purpose.

The only way to approach this illegal dog-fighting ring, and one that his mentor would appreciate:

Stop it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Is this the face of a killer? Is this a face you could see mangled and harmed, and still live with yourself? I think not. Stop this terrible dog crime.

• Locked thread