Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vulpes Vulpes
Apr 28, 2013

"...for you, it is all over...!"
Dope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoultryGeist
Feb 27, 2013

Crystals?
Hx
Aleksei: I still don’t know what you were doing in the East Stairwell that day, and I don’t care. I just know that Adam’s Boys would have ventilated Lexxi and I for toll-jumping if you hadn’t dropped in. So thanks, and I owe you a brew or two. Hx+2

Foka, Zelen, and Valentin: You all know what my people and I can do, and you know where to find me if you need some work done yourselves. Hx+1

Everyone: Knowing who I’m dealing with is my bread and butter. Whatever number you give me, I’ll add +1 to it.

I'll get my gigs rolled and starter post up later today. Speaking of, Captain_Indigo, is Orokos cool for rolling stuff?

Captain_Indigo
Jul 29, 2007

"That’s cheating! You know the rules: once you sacrifice something here, you don’t get it back!"

Orokos is great.

PoultryGeist
Feb 27, 2013

Crystals?
Leeli, the Operator

Let’s see. There’s that half-flooded pumping station that Lexxi found Down Below that Salt wants us to strip for parts. Oh, and tomorrow is Subota, so that means Adelajda will need her veggies hauled down from the roof-garden to her buyers.

So that will be Scavenging (1-barter / impoverished) and Deliveries (1-barter / bushwacked).

Moonlighting: 2d6+2 8

I will take 1-barter from Scavenging, and bushwacked from Deliveries. If you want to throw something at me for the bushwacked, let me know. If not, I have an idea to roll it into the ‘poo poo’s going down at 3West’ if that’s cool.

Captain_Indigo
Jul 29, 2007

"That’s cheating! You know the rules: once you sacrifice something here, you don’t get it back!"

Nice, roll it into your job at 3West.

Sax Battler
Jul 31, 2007

Another bloody customs post,
Another fucking foreign coast,
Another set of scars to boast,
We Are The Road Crew.

Valentin Hx

Aleksei does not worry about his death. He knows it will come, and waits in ambush. He seems to be ready to face any threat, but sooner or later he will miss some crucial detail, and it will all be over. And we will mourn, but also sleep a little easier, knowing he is no more. Hx-1.

Leeli was the one who brought Lovisa in, so battered and bruised. A genuine gift, one which I will not soon forget. Hx+2.

I treat both Foka and Zelen's followers with an almost alarming regularity. They have both been almost adopted by their followers as some kind of symbol, rather than gang leaders. We shall see how that pans out for them. Hx+1

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Have a good game y'all.

Captain_Indigo
Jul 29, 2007

Just realised I forgot to link the thread.

Here it is!

Vulpes Vulpes
Apr 28, 2013

Leeli is a funny little flower, so full of thorns is she that you can barely see the blossoms. I like it when she comes around. (Hx +2)
Everyone else, I see them around, they know me. Everyone comes to the Flower Shop at some point. (Hx+1)

Mr. Prokosch
Feb 14, 2012

Behold My Magnificence!
Aleksei Hx

Leeli +2Hx , you do many jobs. We do a job together once. It is good to have people like you with this work. Professional.

Zelen +2Hx your shop, it is a pretty place. It is a part of you, yes? I do not see such places where I am from.

Everyone else? 0

Valentin, you are smart man. (I get +1 hx with you, so 0)

My Totals:
Leeli: 2
Zelen 1
Valentin 0
Foka 0

That means Leeli gets to highlight a stat.

Mr. Prokosch fucked around with this message at 07:34 on Feb 20, 2015

AlanWhats
Mar 3, 2013

A smartly dressed scientist robot: high five bro.
Sorry about that y'all, school kicked my rear end for a minute.

Foka

Do you have any idea how many times I've seen towns and shacks just like you lot? After the hundredth time I've seen another potential town to tar and feather my rear end, your head starts to get fuzzy and blurry, and you start to count your lucky loving lovely star pieces that the town doesn't know who you are. Thing is, I don't quite know who from who, who the wolves among the sheep are so to speak. Shut it, I just got out of being wasted last week. So, tell me, who the gently caress are you lot to me?
(Okay, so if for whatever ungodly reason your characters want to be Foka's followers, it's Hx+2. Otherwise, Hx=0 for everybody!)

PoultryGeist
Feb 27, 2013

Crystals?
Hmm. Got a 3-way tie for highest Hx, so I think I'll go with Zelen for a highlight

Aleksei: stay sharp, I've got a bad feeling about what's coming.

Vulpes Vulpes
Apr 28, 2013

You spend your life in hot situations, little Leeli. Be cool enough to survive them.

I'll give Aleksei my highlight.

Vulpes Vulpes fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Feb 20, 2015

Mr. Prokosch
Feb 14, 2012

Behold My Magnificence!
Zelen

This knife, it is a good knife. The blade, make sure it stays sharp. It is not time yet, but you keep it and prepare. Do not forget the knife now that times are good. Good times go bad very quick, but the knife will stay.

Sax Battler
Jul 31, 2007

We Are The Road Crew.

I don't seem to know people all that well.

Leeli, what's my highlight?

PoultryGeist
Feb 27, 2013

Crystals?
You're a decent man Valentin, even if you are a fucker at times. Just remember you've got people depending on you, so sometimes its best to keep cool, hold your tongue, and see the end of the day.

Mr. Prokosch
Feb 14, 2012

Behold My Magnificence!
I've noticed there's sustained gunfire going on in the same apartment as me. I could just make it up, but these places are more important to other people. Anyone want to say which floor the Flower Shop is on and where 3West is? Third Floor West? That would mean it's by my stairwell but way below me, probably. Unless the Flower Shop is on the first floor or something, in which case I have quite a climb to get to 40.

Vulpes Vulpes
Apr 28, 2013

I'll arbitrarily say the Flower Shop is on the 12th floor- Zelen wouldn't set up shop on the ground floor, that place is a nightmare, like the Xeniaburg version of a shantytown outside of the town proper. He likes to insulate himself and his business from whatever might come from outside. As well, he would probably be a respectable distance from 3West- they have different clientele and attractions, but biz is still biz and overlapping territory does no one any good.

Does Gregor have the elevators running for important traffic, or maybe even for the rooftop farms exclusively? Maybe not even with power, just old fashioned pulleys and whatnots.

PoultryGeist
Feb 27, 2013

Crystals?
Yeah, 3West is down on the lower end of the West-side. Might not be the 3rd floor exactly, who can really tell with all the 'renovations' over the years. But still fairly low, a more roughneck neighborhood. Plus, I'm thinking the gunfight at 3West is occurring earlier in the morning, probably about the time Aleksei was meeting with Gregor or heading towards The Flower Shop.

Captain_Indigo
Jul 29, 2007

Vulpes Vulpes posted:

Does Gregor have the elevators running for important traffic, or maybe even for the rooftop farms exclusively? Maybe not even with power, just old fashioned pulleys and whatnots.

You call it. But. Like so much in Xeniaburg, if there is something good it will be used badly far more regularly and people will fight and die over it.

PoultryGeist
Feb 27, 2013

Crystals?
Since this is the first time I've managed to get into a fight in an AW game, I had a question. Since I've seized control, would it be kosher to declare hostilities over, or do I still need to deal with Gascanman's gang?

Captain_Indigo
Jul 29, 2007

Valentin and Foka, are you guys still up for this?

Sax Battler
Jul 31, 2007

We Are The Road Crew.

Yes, I've just been busy and/or dragging my rear end.
I'm putting something up in a few hours.

Vulpes Vulpes
Apr 28, 2013

Hey, you want I should roll manipulate? I reckon my authority/their loyalty should function as leverage.

Mr. Prokosch
Feb 14, 2012

Behold My Magnificence!
Are we gonna get the MC marks? It may help guide my decision making in whether or not to push this lady down a flight of stairs for being cheeky and get her gang pissed at me, or really awkwardly hit on her and get shot for my efforts.

Mr. Prokosch
Feb 14, 2012

Behold My Magnificence!
So... what's going on? It's been 5 days and that's after another long break. We playing this thing?

Captain_Indigo
Jul 29, 2007

I am waiting for all players to take their move. I was originally going to post more often for the three of you posting more often, but I think it will fall apart quickly if I do - trying to fit the sessions into sections wont work very well if some of you are doing lots of stuff and some people only take 3 posts in that time.

Sax Battler
Jul 31, 2007

We Are The Road Crew.

I'm sorry about the lack of posting.

I just lost my job last week and I've been a bit stressed, but it's dying down by now.

I'll try to keep it more frequent.

Captain_Indigo
Jul 29, 2007

Paging Alan and Methane to the thread? If people are dropping can they let me know so I can refill places. Thanks for being patient, guys.

Sax Battler
Jul 31, 2007

We Are The Road Crew.

I'll be resuming posting by tomorrow.

Mr. Prokosch
Feb 14, 2012

Behold My Magnificence!
I think we should just play with what we have. We can either have Valentine and Fuko re-emerge when their players are in a more stable position or recruit again. Since no one is directly interacting with them right now it's not a big deal to play without them.

Mr. Prokosch
Feb 14, 2012

Behold My Magnificence!
Sweet! We getting MC highlights?

Captain_Indigo
Jul 29, 2007

Oh yeah, I'm forgetful and dumb! I'll throw them together this evening!

Vulpes Vulpes
Apr 28, 2013

I like this game. I'm glad it's back! Almost as much as I like having characters speak in movie-style broken English!

edit: almost

PoultryGeist
Feb 27, 2013

Crystals?
Me too (on all three counts)! I can't wait to see how The Plan blows up in Leeli's face

Mr. Prokosch
Feb 14, 2012

Behold My Magnificence!
Yeah, it's a great game! I hope we can keep up a good pace. I like to post at least once a day if there's something to post about.

Methane I think you're a cool dude with a cool character. I'd love to play with you but there's no shame in dropping if you're not up to it anymore. I'm real sorry to hear about your job and I know that can cause a lot of stress and a change in mood that steals away enthusiasm for game times. Personally I'd just vote for a temporary pause. Your character still exists and he'll become prominent when you're in a better place. If we move ahead in time we can go back and roleplay what happens in your scene and the fallout as a flashback.

Alan dropped off the earth? Are we going to replace him?

Bonus! Action Figure Aleksei showing an approximate to his outfit!: http://imgur.com/7BgIbWH The sunglass goggles are in his room, no need inside. Sadly he doesn't have a helmet so he can be Omared someday https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CshAkqlAj1o

Mr. Prokosch
Feb 14, 2012

Behold My Magnificence!
So....? You ok Captain Indigo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vulpes Vulpes
Apr 28, 2013

:ohdear:

• Locked thread