Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

You are a christian girl and you just have not found the right guy. The youthgroup is full of knuckleheads and the public school is filled with sinners...whats a girl gotta do?

It is BOYFRIEND BEAR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvvLxQbvkGM

quote:

It is helpful to have a visual reminder of your commitment to purity. That’s what your stuffed Boyfriend Bear is for. Not only is he cuddly and huggable, he is also that visible symbol of your heart’s commitment to God. He even has a secret pocket where you can tuck away a Purity Pledge, lists and a letter.

With God’s strength and the help of accountability partners, family and -The Boyfriend Bear -you will be ready to pursue a life of purity. After you choose the Stuffed Boyfriend Bear to be your “symbol” or visual reminder of your commitment to purity we encourage you to do the following:

3 Steps to having a boyfriend bear!

quote:

1) Commit to God

Make a commitment to God of a life of purity. Ask Him to help keep your heart, mind and body pure.

Remember, purity doesn’t “just” happen overnight. It is a daily process and a life-long pursuit. You might consider putting your commitment in writing. You can write it yourself or download and print out our free Purity Pledge. Pray about your commitment and offer it to God as you fill out the pledge.

2) Make Lists

Think about the kind of woman you want to become. Character? Life Goals? How to use your dreams, gifts or passions to love God and love others? Write it down make a “Life List”. Remember, the kind of woman you become affects the kind of wife and mother you will be. Aim high!

Think about what you desire in your future husband. Character? Personality? Goals and dreams? Interests and passions? Write it down. Make a “Dream List”. Remember this is the kind of guy you are looking for when you start dating. Set high standards.

3) Write a Letter

Pen your heart-thoughts to your future husband.We girls on the Teen Board each wrote a letter to our future husband and tucked them away in our Boyfriend Bear’s secret pocket. We hope you will do the same when you are ready. Some things we included in our letters were our current interests, a school picture, favorite Bible verses, and promises to Him. We can’t wait to give our Boyfriend Bears to our husbands on our wedding day and read these special letters with him.

We hope you will love your Boyfriend Bear as much as we love ours! We encourage you to treasure him and put him in a place where you will be reminded every day of the commitment you have made and how truly precious you are in God’s eyes.

quote:

We can’t wait to give our Boyfriend Bears to our husbands on our wedding day and read these special letters with him.

You are about to have sex for the first time and she says "close your eyes"

She gives you the boyfriend bear

What do you say?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

What do you say?

"That rear end is mine tonight babe!"

M. Morgan
May 9, 2012
was expecting bears as in hot burly men

disappointed as gently caress

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
man that thing gonna be crusty as gently caress with pussy stank

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Where is the bear's secret pocket?

And how long until someone straps a dildo onto one?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

A couple questions:

How could I give myself to a bear when I've already pledged myself to my father, until such time as he gives me away to my future husband?

Can't I just invite my father over on my wedding night to explain to my new husband all the trials and tribulations I've endured to maintain my purity for him(vague pronoun intended)? Rather than read letters I wrote to a bear while my husband's precum stains through every single goddamn sheet on the bed?

Edit: Purity ring, purity bear, purity Magic: the Gathering playing card, purity ball, purity curriculum based on the organization behind the purity bear website. How pure does my chaste vag have to be before it is acceptably pure enough so I can just study math for a night?

Bethamphetamine fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Feb 15, 2015

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

huuh, virginal christian single... let's see either you go to a church with an odd number of people and you're very sectarian or you're fat because everyone gets married before they're 20 for that guilt free sex before they realize the mistake they've made

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
shake that bear

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
Women who open their pu$$y before marriage are low class :barf:

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

unassertive boy 99 posted:

Women who open their pu$$y before marriage are low class :barf:

this but unironically

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Things that are okay to keep in your Bear's Purity Pocket:

1. Purity pledges
2. Letter to future perfect husband
3. anal lube

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
I am the typical male. I want a woman to possess and release my body fluids in. I hope she can't escape, I hope she has no rights at all. Men are the victims of sexism too.

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

I am the typical male. I want a woman to possess and release my body fluids in. I hope she can't escape, I hope she has no rights at all. Men are the victims of sexism too.

this but unironically

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Stoic Commie posted:

shake that bear

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

do they gently caress the bear or what I'm confused here

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."

Cowman posted:

do they gently caress the bear or what I'm confused here

yes

Troutful
May 31, 2011

new hubby can't compete with boyfriend bear

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

secret pocket where you can tuck away a Purity Pledge

normal boyfriends also have this

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

thank god for fundamentalist christians creating a plentiful supply of cockhungry college girls.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

this was not at all what I expected from the thread title

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
Anyone who uses the word ' cockhungry' must be so creepy looking

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
I would like to order 1 (one) bear please

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Because im a virgin

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Real Dolls should change their product name to Incel Bears

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Anyone who uses the word ' cockhungry' must be so creepy looking

anime av and chinese scribble in gangtag

whats your guess

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

=^.^=

Willias
Sep 3, 2008

Stoic Commie posted:

shake that bear

came here to post this

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Lets get down to brass tacks and see that bear's dong.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i already havre a boyfriend bear

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
So does the bear vibrate or what?

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
im the masc on the right, obv

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
on the wedding night are you supposed to gently caress the bear first or the bride? important question.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

I've seen this movie. Pretty cool imo. Lady really loves her bear

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist
Keep those hymens in tact ladies. Smash this vibrating muff pillow into your sacred crotch.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Oberleutnant posted:

I would like to order 1 (one) bear please

Do they come in grey?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

That bear hosed your bitch.

naem
May 29, 2011

Oberleutnant posted:

man that thing gonna be crusty as gently caress with pussy stank

everything to do with it

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

ilikedirt posted:

i already havre a boyfriend bear

same

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
ill be ur boyfriend bear if you know what I mean

lemee smash tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

What do you say?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBd8-cH0Un4

• Locked thread