Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

So, I've began to notice some odd changes with my body, and it's starting to worry me. I've always been pretty pale, bit recently I've been more white than usual. On top of that, I've been sleeping during the day, and have been most active at night. Am I a vampire? Of so, how do I stop being one? Are there drugs I can take to reverse the vampirication? T.i.a.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
If you're going to be a vampire, can you at least be a scary vampire and not a sparkly gay one.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Also my ex was a vampire and we had unprotected butt sex I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

u gotta activate teh shrine of dibella

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
vampires suck blood not dicks

your gonna be ok

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
jump off a building. if you survive your a vampire

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
Sounds like puberty to me, OP.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Go out in the sun and eat garlic bread on your way to church.

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
You can go to the companions and get turned into a werewolf, that should do the trick.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Just stock up on plenty of pig's blood from your local butcher and you'll be fine

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
were you that thing in Blade, OP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

ur a ghost duh

• Locked thread