Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

It's just a coincidence that Republicans get tagged as being sexist, racist, misogynistic, bigoted, and anti-education for decade upon decade. No, honestly, it's all just a huge smear-job and not at all associated with their party membership.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
battle of the uncles itt

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

sounds to me like someone who understands the truth and sees the world for what it is :shrug:

This is the guy that got racism banned in GBS because he's such an unironic racist shithead.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

a messed up horse posted:

battle of the uncles itt

lol

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

I have an old guy acquaintance on Facebook who I took a class with and he literally advocates killing cops at least once a day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

drat, once a day? does he know that cops carry guns and generally try to kill you back if you kill even one of them in a lifetime?

• Locked thread