Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

nweismuller posted:

On 892-IV, we should Beam down a party disguised as traders, sending Kirk, Spock, and two security redshirts. Between Kirk and Spock's skillsets, we should be able to handle the challenges of working out an effective deal for the native culture.

Joining the Federation and voting this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

Send Spock, McCoy, Uhura, Scotty, and one redshirt. That covers most of the bases (except command) and means we don't run the risk of Kirk putting his foot in his mouth.

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

Federation, A. And I told you we should have taken Scotty!

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

Yeah, fed. C.

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

Xenocides posted:

We send a report to Starfleet and wonder what kind of superior being feels that winning a game of Memory proves anything.

Hahahahahaha. That's amazing. I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens if we did the other options. Especially if we can crash into the illusory asteroids and die horribly.

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

Kirk, Spock, McCoy, Scotty, and 2 redshirts. We've got the manpower, let's throw everything at the problem! (Also I'm worried we'll need Engineering)

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

Federation - humor him, for now.

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

nweismuller posted:

Attempt to communicate!

Sure!

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

Kirk, Spok, McCoy, and Uhura! Plus two redshirts.

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

goatface posted:

A Time travellers have told us of the danger of these "holography-decks".

Sure, let's try this?

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

goatface posted:

Kirk, Spock, McCoy and Scotty, with a couple of reds

I have no idea what planet this is, but do this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

Sorry to see this end, but I'm glad the federation pulled through!

• Locked thread