Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oblivion4568238
Oct 10, 2012

The Inquisition.
What a show.
The Inquisition.
Here. We. Go.
College Slice
I missed the first update, but I'm still going to jump in before the next action and join the Klingons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oblivion4568238
Oct 10, 2012

The Inquisition.
What a show.
The Inquisition.
Here. We. Go.
College Slice
The Klingon way is to take everything over. Talking with Friend Computer would just get us dead, but if we control it, we control this planet. Federation doesn't have a planet under full control yet, this is what we need to get ahead.

Oblivion4568238
Oct 10, 2012

The Inquisition.
What a show.
The Inquisition.
Here. We. Go.
College Slice

Xenocides posted:

Klingons
We lose 1 Political point and the planet inclines towards the Federation.

Somewhere, a Klingon commander thinks silently, "Maybe this 'blow everything up' strategy could use some tweaking."

We should bring Command for presence, Lying for what can't be awed, Science because that's literally what we're here for, and Communications so we can do trade in service of our guise as traders. Koloth, Korax, Varozh, and all 3 meatbags.

Oblivion4568238
Oct 10, 2012

The Inquisition.
What a show.
The Inquisition.
Here. We. Go.
College Slice
Between Ruthlessness, Combat, and an off-chance Communications, I bet we can wage some war down here. Let's take on the Chortchek.

Oblivion4568238
Oct 10, 2012

The Inquisition.
What a show.
The Inquisition.
Here. We. Go.
College Slice

AfroSquirrel posted:

The seem like our kind of people. The Klingons will choose A

I was gonna say just that. Voting A.

• Locked thread