Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
Not like they contribute anything of value lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
They contribute literal value. With money. They keep getting it and then paying to have it removed.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i thought those speed runners cured cancer?

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Hobohemian posted:

They contribute literal value. With money. They keep getting it and then paying to have it removed.

but they don't im not interested in a bunch of contrarian bugchasers hanging around here

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Ban cancer patients so they don't waste my time when they'll be dead next year anyways

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Parallax Scroll posted:

i thought those speed runners cured cancer?

they were 8 frames short on Sonic the Hedgehog 2, so god continues to give leukemia to children

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Also ban OP

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

amityville anus posted:

Ban cancer patients so they don't waste my time when they'll be dead next year anyways

thats hosed up son

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Let me tell you what's hosed up. They let terminal cancer patients go to school and take up a seat that could be filled with an able-bodied person who isn't gonna die a fruitless death week after graduation.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
please explain to me why people get forums cancer.

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Jst0rm posted:

We don't always understand the Lord's plan, Billy :(

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Whenever I see one of the forums cancer posts, I put my mouse over it thinking "Hey, it probably won't be a bad post". I'm wrong every single time. They really are the worst posters.

ChuckHead
Jun 24, 2004

2000 years Assholes.

Jst0rm posted:

Because goons touched themselves in LF

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Jst0rm posted:

If you post pictures of your genitals (it doesn't seem like it HAS to be your own, but I think the intent is there) in Pet Island or the DIY forum you get it.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Lucky Guy posted:

they were 8 frames short on Sonic the Hedgehog 2, so god continues to give leukemia to children

Smh drat noobs.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Give entire forum forum cancer.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Big Beef City posted:

If you post pictures of your genitals (it doesn't seem like it HAS to be your own, but I think the intent is there) in Pet Island or the DIY forum you get it.

amazing such a esoteric rule has been broken on several occasions.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Give OP forums cancer.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
i feel special for starting something

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Whenever I see one of the forums cancer posts, I put my mouse over it thinking "Hey, it probably won't be a bad post". I'm wrong every single time. They really are the worst posters.

See, you get it

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Jst0rm posted:

this latest batch was from hellthread, I'm submitting them to get cured as I see them because I'm getting tired of looking at it

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
hmm, these guys make really bad posts and their cancer serves as a warning to others, better remove it lol

-a big retard, 2015

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien

gnarlyhotep posted:

this latest batch was from hellthread, I'm submitting them to get cured as I see them because I'm getting tired of looking at it

Ummm people with forums cancer are dumbass retards with no exceptions, and if they're not going to get banned en masse then you could at least leave their posts greyed out as a warning and a symbol

I mean I'm 'tired of looking at it' too but making the stupid poo poo they type easier to read really isn't going to make that go away, is it?

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

gnarlyhotep posted:

WTF no, why? It's perfect. Make those assholes pay for it. The slightly dimmed page is so easy to mouse over, but if you want to laugh at how bad it is the content is easy to access.

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
Let them pick their own av's again but keep their posts greyed-out IMO.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I don't want to be banned but I really can't put together a decent argument for why I shouldn't be.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

gnarlyhotep posted:

Yeah one thing that's certain to improve GBS is letting hellthread regulars reintegrate seamlessly into the population with no way of identifying and avoiding them but actually reading their posts

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
Bismuth isn't bad, he posted one of the funniest Tim & Eric videos I've ever seen recently

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
jesus christ you really dont get it

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Robot Randy posted:

jesus christ you really dont get it

I'mve been hoping you would explain it to me

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

I'm really sick of looking at the words of people who have longwinded opinions about gamergate and zero shitpost impulse control, I'm sure it's something to do with the stylesheet

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

Yeah one thing that's certain to improve GBS is letting hellthread regulars reintegrate seamlessly into the population with no way of identifying and avoiding them but actually reading their posts

This right here is pretty much the line I draw in the sand at 'forum caring'.

I don't even know what a 'hell thread regular' is or who it would be. FYAD politic'ing or whatever the gently caress you want to call it is gay enough. Who loving cares this much?

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

I'm really sick of looking at the words of people who have longwinded opinions about gamergate and zero shitpost impulse control, I'm sure it's something to do with the stylesheet

Stop posting then.

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
YOU JUSYT GOT SERVED>

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

gnarlyhotep posted:

Wow, an actual good mod. What happened?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Powercrazy posted:

Wow, an actual good mod. What happened?

depends on who you ask

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Gnarly hotep still hasn't quite become jaded and hollow.

Give it time, and we can hate him too.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Bregor posted:

Let them pick their own av's again but keep their posts greyed-out IMO.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Captain Candiru posted:

he will stay chill forever inshallah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Captain Candiru posted:

Goons are like hungry strays. Maybe we like you, maybe we'll go crazy and sink our fangs into your finger. Roll the dice and see what you get.

• Locked thread