Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

gnarlyhotep posted:

is it a magic sheild

it's +1 but that's so basic it's only magic by technicality

v biiiiiiiiitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

gnarlyhotep posted:

is it a magic sheild

A magic shield weighs 3.5 stones and absorbs 5 points of damage.
One is needed to finish the game following the plot.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Taking over Rome will go the same way it did for them last time. Gets cold, go home.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Grem posted:

Taking over Rome will go the same way it did for them last time. Gets cold, go home.

Call me when they head for Constantinople. Rome is so passe.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
like, a hundred peopel got mutilated and put in a ditch somewhere in africa today

No one cares though, or even noticed

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
libya is part of africa, actually

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Zzulu posted:

like, a hundred peopel got mutilated and put in a ditch somewhere in africa today

lack of production values

Harald posted:

libya is part of africa, actually

hosed up if true

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Are there muslim guys named muslim? Like we got guys named christian grey running around but where's the guy named muslim faeg?

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Zzulu posted:

is there oil? no? Then gently caress off. We dont get involved unless "U.S. interests"

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Sancho posted:

Are there muslim guys named muslim? Like we got guys named christian grey running around but where's the guy named muslim faeg?

too busy naming themselves Mohammad for that.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
Islam is a religion of peace.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
white ppl wont name their kids jesus but you can draw him and have pics of him and wear him around your neck and stuff

but arabs name their kids mohammad all the time but they wont draw him or have pics

which one is better ?

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

white ppl wont name their kids jesus but you can draw him and have pics of him and wear him around your neck and stuff

but arabs name their kids mohammad all the time but they wont draw him or have pics

which one is better ?

lots of people named jesus. They just tend to be gardeners so you probably dont talk to them.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Jst0rm posted:

is there oil? no? Then gently caress off. We dont get involved unless "U.S. interests"

pfft YEAH! What this guy said.
Can you believe that major political powers are interested in regions that provide important resources?? What some BULL poo poo

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
Realpolitik?? More like real BULLSHIT

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Big Beef City posted:

pfft YEAH! What this guy said.
Can you believe that major political powers are interested in regions that provide important resources?? What some BULL poo poo

then they should explicitly state that the reason is control of resources, rather than huffing and puffing about human rights while fellating the saudi monarchy

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
it s actually cus no one cares about africa

packsmack
Jan 6, 2013

Jst0rm posted:

lots of people named jesus. They just tend to be gardeners so you probably dont talk to them.

Latino catholics aren't real christians.

Mohammed the arab has no pictures

Joe christian guy has tons of pictures

Jesus has tons of pictures, a cross he wears at all times and 3 paintings of mary in his house.

Obviously different groups.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

TEAYCHES posted:

then they should explicitly state that the reason is control of resources, rather than huffing and puffing about human rights while fellating the saudi monarchy

they do. They just call it "U.S. interests overseas"

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
I wish ISIS wouldn't behead people.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

TEAYCHES posted:

What difference would that make?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

you should not be worried OP. Its all pretty meaningless for you. The only thing you have to worry about is how the US government will use scary Muslims to extend the police state and eternal war.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Big Beef City posted:

What difference would that make?

hypocrisy is a moral evil and is wrong, a justification to do things which are wrong. america would never have accepted the invasion of iraq if it were couched purely in the language of political and economic control of the region

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

So I guess the countdown is still going.

Ps I need a link to the carnage.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

TEAYCHES posted:

hypocrisy is a moral evil and is wrong, a justification to do things which are wrong. america would never have accepted the invasion of iraq if it were couched purely in the language of political and economic control of the region

eeeh, i'd give it 50/50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

TEAYCHES posted:

americans dont accept it and it happened anyway

Seaside Loafer
Feb 7, 2012

Waiting for a train, I needed a shit. You won't bee-lieve what happened next

Look chaps I think ive got it all sorted, all this religion stuff is just a bit silly if you think it for a while isnt it, someone just needs to tell the various religious people that and there wont be any more of this mucking around will there.

Feel free to share this on your facebook pages and stuff :)

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Sintax posted:

Americans supported the war when it was voted on, and it passed the house and senate easily with majority support from just democrats

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Sintax posted:

lol plenty of people bought the "liberating them from brutal hussein rape rooms... weapons of mass destruction!!!" thing

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
americans are stupid, myself excepted

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ

Jst0rm posted:

I didn't say latinos/hispanics I said white I don't write the census categories

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i supported the invasion of iraq but i was also 14

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I remember thinking "hey maybe lets finish up in afghanistan first since they did that whole 9/11 thing"

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

TEAYCHES posted:

being mad about lying about a casus belli is like being mad there isn't a cherry on the poop sundae you're enjoying.

People recognize reality. I'm not saying it isn't wrong, just that it's like, the LEAST wrong thing during a conflict.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

GBS posted:

Israel

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Big Beef City posted:

being mad about lying about a casus belli is like being mad there isn't a cherry on the poop sundae you're enjoying.

People recognize reality. I'm not saying it isn't wrong, just that it's like, the LEAST wrong thing during a conflict.

its what starts the conflict in the first place. there are plenty of examples of conflicts not starting because it couldnt be sold, ie iran under late bush and syria a few years ago when we were obsessed with bringing down assad. there wasnt enough public confidence for what the political powers that be clearly wanted to do

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
I think Iraq is better off without Hussein, and if the Iraqis had gotten their poo poo together, they could have had a real democracy. Too bad they didn't step up to the plate, I doubt it will happen now.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

hahaha yea it's the Iraqis fault. Great take, caller.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Popular Thug Drink posted:

white americans who live in landlocked states and are scared shitless of the IS are peak retard

Are isis known for sailing pirate ships or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Big Beef City posted:

hahaha yea it's the Iraqis fault. Great take, caller.
Post-invasion? Yeah it pretty much is. They had to choose between democracy and Islamic craziness.

Guess which one they picked...

• Locked thread