Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

much like karate is the Hulk Hogan of martial arts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ancient Mariner
Jan 14, 2015

by Lowtax
hulk hogan is the undertaker of fathers

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

bigfoot is 40 yrs old this year
happy birthday bigfoot!

Othin
Nov 20, 2002

Hair Elf
I do like that they figured out that the racing part is boring so now they have another thing where they send a truck out and it just jumps around a lot and crushes RVs until it crashes or runs out of time (crashes). Also they usually go wild at the end of their Vegas finals and let crackheads drive monster trucks or something.

:catdrugs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr54weDDKIo:catdrugs:

They also have a Lobster monster truck so I feel like my crustacean based rooting needs have finally been answered.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpZ8mXSJBZQ

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Nefarious posted:

monster trucks aren't actual monsters

their actually just trucks

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Oh my! It appears the Civic Center has been turned into a giant mud pit!

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015
Eh, neither of them match up to Truckasaurus.

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
if you haven't gotten blazed 420 dabs at a tractor pull or monster truck rally then you haven't lived.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

Harry in Rio posted:

if you haven't gotten blazed 420 dabs at a tractor pull or monster truck rally then you haven't lived in a shithole.

• Locked thread