Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011

Fonzarelli posted:

my sister got beaten up by three aboriginal girls at a bus stop for no reason at all once

lmao owned, should've thrown a durry at them, they would've had a royal rumble amongst themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

Bro Dad posted:

australians stay out of america

make me

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Drad_Bert posted:

No, Australians in general are a lesser form of human, you just irrationally hate Aboriginals be cuz of jobs ond crime m8!*

*because Pauline Hanson told you to

Tell me what you think about the SE Asian boat people who will actually make Australia a viable country

i bet you think roma/pikeys are some poor wrongfully oppressed minority with a beautiful traditional culture

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

australians aren't that racist, its funny how this idea has propagated over the forums for the past few months

british people are 10 times more racist

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Fonzarelli posted:

australians aren't that racist, its funny how this idea has propagated over the forums for the past few months

the 'australia is terrible' meme is repeated with as much thought as 'cuck' and 'goku' but is something people actually believe

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIVeUUyWBUI

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Fonzarelli posted:

all white, multicultural nations thing each other are more racist

except for the french, who are by far the most racist.

Applecross WC.
Sep 13, 2004
Reverence and Disregard

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

I've met (white) South Africans who chuckle at how racist Australia is.

Lol bullshit.

Applecross WC.
Sep 13, 2004
Reverence and Disregard

Neurosis posted:

the 'australia is terrible' meme is repeated with as much thought as 'cuck' and 'goku' but is something people actually believe

Yeah when did this start happening? Australian threads on here end up with Americans who have probably never left the country repeating stupid poo poo.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Applecross WC. posted:

Yeah when did this start happening? Australian threads on here end up with Americans who have probably never left the country repeating stupid poo poo.

that goes for every thread about a foreign country

because americans are racist

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Applecross WC. posted:

Lol bullshit.

hahah yeah thats total bullshit, considering most of them literally ran away from black people

its pretty funny hearing a bunch of slackjawed american townies rant on about australians when they have never met one

Whorelord posted:

that goes for every thread about a foreign country

because americans are racist

China thread started out really funny and now it is pretty much indistinguishable from an actual racist forum with real racists

Caesar Saladin fucked around with this message at 14:40 on Feb 26, 2015

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Applecross WC. posted:

Lol bullshit.

Yeah, I was surprised too, but it happened.

Pretty sure he was British South African though, not an Afrikaaner.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

gently caress oath we're a real hot topic in gbs lately

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW

Whorelord posted:

all white, multicultural nations thing each other are more racist

except for the french, who are by far the most racist.

crazy, it's almost like when people from different cultures/races live in close proximity it creates conflict and mistrust

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Whorelord posted:

i bet you think roma/pikeys are some poor wrongfully oppressed minority with a beautiful traditional culture

Strewth m8

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003
HOLY SHIT I JUST WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT BIRDS IN CAGES. DID YOU KNOW PUTTING BIRDS IN CAGES MAKES YOU LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER? CAUSE IT DOES AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU KNOW. I ALSO WANT YOU TO KISS YOURSELF IF YOU EVER THINK ABOUT PUTTING A BIRD IN A CAGE.
Nicky cordially invites y'all to go gently caress yourselves.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Fonzarelli posted:

No we aren't. We get arrested for saying racist things on twitter for god's sake. We are the least racist, western nation, on Earth.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003
HOLY SHIT I JUST WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT BIRDS IN CAGES. DID YOU KNOW PUTTING BIRDS IN CAGES MAKES YOU LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER? CAUSE IT DOES AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU KNOW. I ALSO WANT YOU TO KISS YOURSELF IF YOU EVER THINK ABOUT PUTTING A BIRD IN A CAGE.
16% of Sydney gets off there arses and makes a point.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
I read in some other thread that got closed for racism that aboriginals were subhumans and literally retarded. That concludes my knowledge of Australian native peoples. I can't vouch for its accuracy.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003
Wondjina will come in the night, hack off your racist balls with a sharp rock and feed them to a stray dog

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If you are Australian I will literally fight you for being racist.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003
A.G spots a GBS post about Australia

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

uber_stoat posted:

u wot mate

These dudes rule.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003
Minister for indigenous affairs before the wondjina paid him a visit.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

anchoress posted:

crazy, it's almost like when people from different cultures/races live in close proximity it creates conflict and mistrust

kill all the white man

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

spud posted:

No we aren't. We get arrested for saying racist things on twitter for god's sake. We are the least racist, western nation, on Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBeeZVd6urI

yeah bro you guys are really super cool guys and not at all a bunch of racist potato faced uggos

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011

tardwrangler posted:

A.G spots a GBS post about Australia

time to get up on that soapbox again, adam.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

lonesomedwarf posted:

in retrospect that sounds bad what i meant was that the people who i witnessed smoking there all used bucket bongs when they smoked........... thats all i menat

bucket bongs cool down the smoke better than a regular bong, these guys know whats up

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lord of Pie posted:

*calls mates oval office*
*calls cunts mate*

i do this

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
awesome didgeridoo playing, must see
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf41BGtQZ7o

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Fonzarelli posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBeeZVd6urI

yeah bro you guys are really super cool guys and not at all a bunch of racist potato faced uggos

Whorelord fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Feb 27, 2015

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
i like the aussies

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
wot u lot is missing see is tha in order for us ta be racist is tha we be saying wrong about anover race of peeple roight? and iv abbos and ching chongs is not peeples, ow can we be racists by sayin wrong bout them? strewth that m8

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Fonzarelli posted:

Neurosis posted:

Applecross WC. posted:

Fonzarelli posted:

hahah yeah thats total bullshit, considering most of them literally ran away from black people

its pretty funny hearing a bunch of slackjawed american townies rant on about australians when they have never met one

China thread started out really funny and now it is pretty much indistinguishable from an actual racist forum with real racists

dont mind me, just quoting a few morons

doodlebugs
Feb 18, 2015

by Lowtax

Plafop posted:

America is the least racist country in the world.

lol

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

yeah tell the prison population how not-racist america is, they'll believe you for sure

baalaagaa
Apr 9, 2004
You cunts are hosed. Now lets all go take a nice big sniff out of a coke bottle filled with petrol.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Fonzarelli posted:

yeah tell the prison population how not-racist america is, they'll believe you for sure

lol at this skidmark

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

Plafop posted:

America is the least racist country in the world.

foreign have a hard time understanding this because they don't have other races to be racist against. Some brown people move to europe/australia and now it's all "oi oi this won' do innit, bloimey negros are swahmin loik rats on me barbie"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
its shrmaps, shramps on teh barbie

• Locked thread