Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I wonder if Australians would be still be seen as so racists if we didn't try so desperately to hitch our cultural identity to the loving Outback. When your ideal citizen is some barely literate alcoholic hick you're always going to look poo poo.

Rural people are poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I wonder if Australians would be still be seen as so racists if we didn't try so desperately to hitch our cultural identity to the loving Outback. When your ideal citizen is some barely literate alcoholic hick you're always going to look poo poo.

Rural people are poo poo.

u take that back bitch paul hogan is a badass

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Ghaz posted:

u take that back bitch paul hogan is a badass

Mate..nah. I mean fair enough yeah but nah.

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Mate..nah. I mean fair enough yeah but nah.

i dont know what u just loving said to me but it didn't sound like creole for "yes, PH is a badass"

homercles
Feb 14, 2010

katlington posted:

dont mind me, just quoting a few morons

same

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Applecross WC. posted:

Yeah when did this start happening? Australian threads on here end up with Americans who have probably never left the country repeating stupid poo poo.

eres the vig m8 wot is is that america is a shite country and we tanks gon get ours strewth but the the fing of it is that we ave ta deflect our graved history an culture on ta your worse country. simple projection doncha know? we canna mock the seth efricans being as they lost so wot be the point and the Israelis is roight out causa political sensibilities but you lot is slags and therefore its okay being as we've got the bigga nobs the bigga trucks and the bigga shootas and you boyz best gets down before you is laid down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applecross WC.
Sep 13, 2004
Reverence and Disregard

katlington posted:

dont mind me, just quoting a few morons

Wow, very clever mate :)

• Locked thread