Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

The Landstander posted:

I bet we're getting the 3-way. If Reigns is taken out of this it probably does major damage to a guy they - justifiably, despite some recent missteps - view as a major prospect. But I think that a good portion of the crowd will reject Reigns is pretty solidified by now, and I don't think he can promo or work his way out of it.

I still firmly believe that if they turn him heel he can be saved. If they want to boo him let them boo him, and if he becomes the kind of worker they want him to be he will win them back over. It worked for Edge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Doo-Wop Duodenum posted:

I like how Kane won

kane lost by countout actually

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Big Show won, which lets us know he is higher on the pole than Kane is.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

oatgan posted:

i like how roman reigns only won by countout, the same loving problem they had before the rumble

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Shima Honnou posted:

Big Show won, which lets us know he is higher on the pole than Kane is.

well he is the bigger of the two

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013

Rand McNally posted:

Let's go Cena

roman sucks

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

oatgan posted:

i think he got confused because kane and big show are basically interchangeable at this point

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?!? I DID THIS FOR YOU!!!

Prozach
Oct 30, 2013

When God invented Lycra, he was thinking about Divas matches.

oatgan posted:

i don't even care who it is anymore i just wish wwe would commit to pushing SOMEONE strongly. They won't even put Bryan or Reigns over KANE and THE BIG SHOW

Well there's your answer. Push The Big Show.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

kane and the big show are tall and big and they are strong how can a wrestler hope to defeat them normally- the wwe writing staff and vince

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
So I guess my question is if they retired the Elimination Chamber because of overexposure via annual event, or because it's such a tremendous pain in the rear end to transport? Or a third thing?

This was a good Raw. I forgot that I'm snowed in. Wrestling did its job.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Prozach posted:

that guy is huge

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Your Boy Fancy posted:

So I guess my question is if they retired the Elimination Chamber because of overexposure via annual event, or because it's such a tremendous pain in the rear end to transport? Or a third thing?

the name is illegal in germany

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Prozach posted:

fine, just push him well so i can at least pretend like they care about anything

Rand McNally
May 20, 2007

Your Boy Fancy posted:

Their excuse was #2, arenas and their jumbotrons make it hard to find a place to hold the show anymore.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Prozach posted:

Keep with the rumored Triple Threat idea and go with Brock vs. Kane vs. Big Show.

It's perfect. Lesnar's grown increasingly facish, and didn't they tease dissension between Kane and Show on Smackdown?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Your Boy Fancy posted:

In an interview Steph said it was because it was a pain in the rear end to actually hang in the area but it's probably an expense thing for transporting the whole thing as well.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

the big show is a very large man. probably the largest.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Your Boy Fancy posted:

According to an interview with Stephanie, with the amount of arenas that now have massive electronic scoreboard things mounted on the roof, it's hard to even find a place where they can hang something that big and and heavy

I'm sure they fact that it costs so much to transport figured in too

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Alouicious posted:

the name is illegal in germany

that's not why the name changed they've called it something else for years

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
they should just send dragon to NXT so I can watch him have dope matches with kenta and devitt and also so i can forget WWE proper even exists.

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

@Therock hey man check it... You ever kill a man or no? Hit me up. ;)

Your Boy Fancy posted:

There's only one world title now and the #1 contender is decided at the royal rumble. and no way are they making brock do a chamber match.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Six man HIAC would be cooler than the Chamber imo

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Thauros posted:

Keep with the rumored Triple Threat idea and go with Brock vs. Kane vs. Big Show.

It's perfect. Lesnar's grown increasingly facish, and didn't they tease dissension between Kane and Show on Smackdown?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Dexters Secret posted:

the big show is a very large man. probably the largest.

can brock lesnar even f5 him?

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Sanguinia posted:

I still firmly believe that if they turn him heel he can be saved. If they want to boo him let them boo him, and if he becomes the kind of worker they want him to be he will win them back over. It worked for Edge.

It would be funny if they do the 3-way, Bryan slowly and somehow convincingly works down Brock, and then Reigns spears both of them without having done anything else in the match.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

oatgan posted:

can brock lesnar even f5 him?

you cant even get that guy over the top rope, hes too big

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
That other guy was Kevin Kross from Future Stars of Wrestling (Idk what that is either)

At least that's what every news site is saying

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
I'm glad Darren Young is back. I'm also glad that the Primetime Players are back. Raw was good because of this.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

So what were the results?

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

The Landstander posted:

It would be funny if they do the 3-way, Bryan slowly and somehow convincingly works down Brock, and then Reigns spears both of them without having done anything else in the match.

Yea...that will be "funny" when it's exactly what happens

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Alouicious posted:

kane and the big show are tall and big and they are strong how can a wrestler hope to defeat them normally- the wwe writing staff and vince

True.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
You know its a shame that the booking has been so wretched because on paper most of the matches for Fast Lane seem like they can be good.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

schweens posted:

That other guy was Kevin Kross from Future Stars of Wrestling (Idk what that is either)

At least that's what every news site is saying

its the school that "trained' the great khali

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Lloyd Boner posted:

Roman Reigns owns

Daniel Bryan owns

Oh and Brock Lesnar owns

So I'm looking forward to Wrestlemania however Fast Lane turns out, which will probably be pretty good.

Down with this.

That overrun was money.

RBX posted:

Lol you have to be trolling.

What, pray tell, is wrong with anything said there?

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013
Bray Wyatt apparently threw up after raw during the dark match

im gonna find a way to blame roman reigns for this

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Alouicious posted:

how can anyone book the big show, he's too big

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

The Landstander posted:

That's kind of how the triple threat ended last year with Orton & Batista smacking around each other near the end and Bryan capitalizing with a Knee Plus/Yes Lock combo on Dave to finish it.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

WadeBartender posted:

Bray Wyatt apparently threw up after raw during the dark match

im gonna find a way to blame roman reigns for this

hes been watching the exorcist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Rhonne posted:

So what were the results?