Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eternalname
Nov 25, 2014

I have a strange feeling...that people are having sex...and it's not with me
sorry if this is a dumb question but it just occurred to me I would probably like podcasts, and I know nothing about them. If it helps I really like politics, psychology, cyberpunk/transhuman/futurism poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
listen to joe rogaine

eternalname
Nov 25, 2014

not really interested in ufc or drugs (other than taking them)

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
I use iTunes.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
just log onto uhhyeahdude. com and download all 446 hours of free podcasts

96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

a starwar betamax posted:

holla for a dope cock

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

eternalname posted:

not really interested in ufc or drugs (other than taking them)

fighting and drugs are a part of life you have to embrace them both. Smoke some DMT and then fight your bros

eternalname
Nov 25, 2014

I watched the Joe Rogan movie on dmt and it was pretty interesting. But I've only smoked dmt once and I was too pussy to break through so I didnt really understand or appreciate it

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
Smoke weed and buy some kettlebells. Joe Rogan is seriously the best podcast, it's not all bro poo poo. It is mostly bro poo poo though, just not all. It's fun to listen to though.

Dan Carlin's Hardcore History is mostly good too, but guess where I learned about it? Joe Rogan.

Khorne
May 1, 2002
Gilbert Gottfried has a pretty entertaining podcast.

eternalname
Nov 25, 2014

I thought you were trolling about Rogan. If its actually good ill give it a listen

bigstupidjellyfish
Oct 25, 2010
you'll probably think I'm being flippant but did you know we actually have a whole subforum about podcasts? I only bring it up because I literally did not until a couple days ago and I guess its been around for a while.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

eternalname posted:

I watched the Joe Rogan movie on dmt and it was pretty interesting. But I've only smoked dmt once and I was too pussy to break through so I didnt really understand or appreciate it

you have to smoke it to total ego death and then listen to the podcast with anderson silva you achieve another level

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
joe rogue dawg, steven molyneux(hail satan), church of what's happening now, ari shaffir skeptic tank, adam carolla, norm mcdonald(rip), anthony cumia, bill burr's monday morning podcast

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Ramsus posted:

joe rogue dawg, steven molyneux(hail satan), church of what's happening now, ari shaffir skeptic tank, adam carolla, norm mcdonald(rip), anthony cumia, bill burr's monday morning podcast

no.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Pulp Can Move posted:

I use iTunes.

blocked at work. :sigh:

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
theres a bunch of podcasts

joe rogan one is fun because hes a fun guy and has weirdos on the show

npr has a bunch of short podcasts about random poo poo that happened somewhere

history of rome is ABout the history of rome

i havent listened to a lot of podcasts but i listened to those. peace

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

a starwar betamax posted:

yeah this is the only correct answer

Divine Styler
Apr 8, 2005

quantum mechanic
DVDASA

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Rather than finding good podcasts about stuff you like, have you thought about just liking lovely things instead?

eternalname
Nov 25, 2014

Ork of Fiction posted:

Rather than finding good podcasts about stuff you like, have you thought about just liking lovely things instead?

sure man. keep this between you and me but if you go by where I actually eat the most often my favorite restaurant is mcdonalds

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Carol Pizzamom posted:

history of rome is ABout the history of rome
listen to this and not joe rogan's closetfruit rear end

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

whoflungpoop posted:

listen to this and not joe rogan's closetfruit rear end

joe rogane discovered closet fruit in the amazon basin and when couple with an MAOI inhibitor it gives you a pretty tripadelic buzz

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

boy would it be great if there was a forum for this topic

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

yeah Psychology & Transhumanism is thataway bro

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

what the heck is transhumanism anyway it sounds like some serious ladyboy stuff

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

krampster2 posted:

Its like say glasses help you see better but instead of taking them off and on when you need them you have them bolted into your head so youre upgraded

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i just type words i like into itunes, because otherwise i'd have to thi k about keeping up with them.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

krampster2 posted:

its robocop

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

moose face posted:

Its like say glasses help you see better but instead of taking them off and on when you need them you have them bolted into your head so youre upgraded

that's cool, i might bolt a microwave and generator to my waist so i can cook stuff on the go

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

do you like tea and chinese history? because boy does laslow montgomery of the china history podcast have some poo poo to say about tea right now

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

montgomery lol what a name that is

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

sounds british

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Listen to the f plus its like an audio weekend web

SurfinArbiter
Jul 3, 2013

Y
o
u

f
o
u
n
d

m
e

heh
Some goons made a podcast a long time ago and I thought it was pretty funny. It was just useless banter most of the time but still chill.

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
Here's a podcast

*FAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT*

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

eternalname posted:

sorry if this is a dumb question but it just occurred to me I would probably like podcasts, and I know nothing about them. If it helps I really like politics, psychology, cyberpunk/transhuman/futurism poo poo

Listen to Last Podcast on the Left

it is the best podcast if you like serial killers and laughing and are a gross person

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

do they make podcasts about being a straight dingus OP????

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
I'm not a fan of Rogans comedy or any of the shows he's ever been on but he sure as gently caress does have some straight up amazing guests on his Podcasts. Usually they're either MMA fighters/spectators, Comedians, or Web personalities. Doug Stanhope's appearances on the shadow are pretty much amazing. Also it's not a podcast, but I'm a big fan of TYT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

krampster2 posted:

It's really hard to find good ladyboy podcasts

• Locked thread