Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

redshirt posted:

Hans Christian Anderson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carnival of Shrews
Mar 27, 2013

You're not David Attenborough
Ottoline Violet Emerald Honeysuckle Cavendish Agar (Warning, Daily Mail link) is the whitest, most chintzy middle-class English female name I've ever heard of. Even little Kharringtyn-McKynleigh Khaybryn Sparks seems luckier to me than poor Ottoline Violet.

Manfred Maria Edmund Ralph Beckett Czernin von und zu Chudenitz was a famous British WW2 pilot and spy, who understandably chopped his name a bit before roaring into battle for Blighty. I've always thought he managed to combine some of the very whitest English and Germanic names, but the whole very ancient Czernin von und zu Chudenitz family is full of concatenations of stuff like Hubertus Alexander Felix Franz and Rudolf Theobald Ottokar Maria. Ironically, the surname Czernin means 'the black' in Czech.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

The Hon. Dr. Fenton Ferguson
The Hon. Mr. Robert Pickersgill, MP
The Most Hon. Portia Simpson-Miller
Sen. Arnold Joseph Nicholson
The Hon. Dr. Peter Phillips, MP

RattiRatto
Jun 26, 2014

:gary: :I'd like to borrow $200M
:whatfor: