Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Not many people are familiar with our clandestine special forces, many of them culled from the Amish community. Share your Amish War on Terror photos here!

RIP Amos Kyle
Amish Sniper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
This is my safety, English.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

agreed, oip

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
i promise u they make sure to only use 1 bullet

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

You have to use only one bullet when your idea of an automatic weapon is to have your wife reload the first muzzle loader while you shoot another one

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

Sometimes you reach a stalemate. Sometimes you get magic horses.

Dude don't post poo poo like this on the internet, you're putting people's lives at risk the more our enemies know about our weapons systems.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Commoners posted:

Dude don't post poo poo like this on the internet, your putting peoples live's at risk the more our enemie's know about our weapons system's.

fixed those apostrophe's for you

naem
May 29, 2011

The Amish- Hasidic Germans

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

MrQwerty posted:

fixed those apostrophe's for you

how quaint

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
Low :effort: shop because I gotta do things but I want to contribute content to this thread:

I might work on the same concept later if I have time.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
See that orange triangle on the back of the buggy? They got real mad the english forced them to put them on there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

now thats erotic

• Locked thread