Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I'm thinking maybe Uzbekistan. I could try some plov and apparently vodka is cheaper than bottled water!

This can also be a thread where you make fun of me for not getting my passport until my late 20s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

syria

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
canada

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
when you squat do your heels touch the floor? this may be relevant

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

*stares in disbelief* how... *farts 19 consecutive times, visibly straining by the 19th* how did you not have a passport before now, OP??? *slide whistle*

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
Go to India and crosspost with the Restroom Reviews thread

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Go to hell opp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Go straight to hell

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
b. b. b.. back to clown school, OP!

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

unassertive boy 99 posted:

Go to India and crosspost with the Restroom Reviews thread

i think india might be missing one of the requisite pieces for this endeavor

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Mosul really has the best Starbucks.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i let my passport expire long ago, an enhanced license'll get you across the border to all the Good Pussy anyway

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

east germany

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3695273

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

lol

i like that literally no one replied

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I have three countries stamped in my passport.
Three of them.
Deal with all of that.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Start with leaving your parents basement OP.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

lmfao

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Frog Act posted:

east germany

naw man prussia's where it's at

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

In all seriousness, my girlfriend and I are thinking about going to Egypt. What are the chances we'll die? Avoiding the Sinai Peninsula of course, since that would greatly increase chances of death.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

OctoberBlues posted:

In all seriousness, my girlfriend and I are thinking about going to Egypt. What are the chances we'll die? Avoiding the Sinai Peninsula of course, since that would greatly increase chances of death.

you will probably be fine but there is a non-zero chance you will be kidnapped and ransomed for money

probably no beheadings but no guarantees

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

OctoberBlues posted:

wow your girlfriend is cool with giving thousands of dollars to an economy that treats women the way they do?

does she know that it's supporting that poo poo with cash, not failing to retweet hashtags, that enables that poo poo to continue?

does she know that eating salad that was rinsed in tap water without your knowledge over there is asking for hospitalisation?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

OctoberBlues posted:

Go to Greece. They need the money.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
Canada is exotic, yet safe.

They do crazy things to french fries.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Go join ISIS

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

Big Beef City posted:

I have three countries stamped in my passport.
Three of them.
Deal with all of that.

That's really sad, I think I've been to like 30 countries?

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
Come visit my poz rear end

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

chaosbreather posted:

wow your girlfriend is cool with giving thousands of dollars to an economy that treats women the way they do?

does she know that it's supporting that poo poo with cash, not failing to retweet hashtags, that enables that poo poo to continue?

You got any articles relating specifically to this? The more I read about Egypt, the more lovely it sounds to be honest, although I still would love to see the pyramids.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
OP check out the USA. Good culture, food, stuff, etc. Take a picture of yourself on the lawn of the white house

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

if your only reason for wanting to go to egypt in tyool 2015 is to "see the pyramids" you are a retard. maybe if your girlfriend has a masters in egyptology this would make sense

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

OctoberBlues posted:

I still would love to see the pyramids.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

OctoberBlues posted:

You got any articles relating specifically to this? The more I read about Egypt, the more lovely it sounds to be honest, although I still would love to see the pyramids.

I went, it was fun, the Cairo Four Seasons is nice, surprisingly large rooms. I had a view of the pyramids from my hotel room.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Feb 18, 2015

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I just want to see all of the historical stuff, since it's old and cool, I just wish it wasn't in a lovely country that does lovely things and features things like a pizza hut across the street the pyramids. Uzbekistan is looking better and better.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

I always thought Iceland would be cool.

Nice scenery, 1st world amenities, not all hot and poo poo with a bunch of nasty bugs, and small enough that you could probably get to see most of the cool poo poo within a month; feel satisfied you didn't miss out on a bunch of stuff, ya know? Seems like a tiny island verison of Canada.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

OctoberBlues posted:

I just want to see all of the historical stuff, since it's old and cool, I just wish it wasn't in a lovely country that does lovely things and features things like a pizza hut across the street the pyramids. Uzbekistan is looking better and better.

Greece! Lots of history, tropical beaches, lots of good food, everyone speaks English.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
anywhere in the Caribbean op

WillKane
Feb 18, 2015

Nothing new under the sun.
Cannot go wrong with Southeast Asia, particularly Vietnam, Thailand, Laos. Amazing beauty and your money goes so far.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

WillKane posted:

Cannot go wrong with Southeast Asia, particularly Vietnam, Thailand, Laos. Amazing beauty and your money goes so far.
and all the underage prostitutes you could ever want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

I will never get a passport, why the gently caress would I want to visit some 3rd world country. My ancestors left the east for a reason going back would be a smack in their face. :fsmug:

e: lol at anyone who doesn't live in America.

• Locked thread