Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Cemetery? This doesn't look good for some peoples' hopes.

e: awww

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?
drat it RL commitments, I want to watch this show, not sleep. :argh:

Geno
Apr 26, 2004
STUPID
DICK
well, i guess michael kelly is still in the show?

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Oh poo poo

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Yes!

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Frank Underwood's gettin' the final Colbert Bump

LeadSled
Jan 7, 2008

Poor Colbert is gonna be on a list somewhere now :gonk:

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Is there a list of writer/directors for each episode yet?

LeadSled
Jan 7, 2008

Goddamn that's not what duct tape is for:stare:

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

AmWorks is gonna grow into some real monster nazi Thatcher poo poo real fast.

EDIT: Hahahaha, Underwood appointed the least dangerous person possible to be VP.

Supercar Gautier fucked around with this message at 09:45 on Feb 27, 2015

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Doug :ohdear:

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Doug Stamper's Needle Spraying Fetish

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Who's the VP? I couldnt remember that bland face from earlier.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Man nothing is going right and it's pretty great.

LeadSled
Jan 7, 2008

rear end cobra posted:

You remember that education bill from Season 1? The VP is the one who had the original bill that Frank had leaked.

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

rear end cobra posted:

Donald Blythe. He's the guy whose education bill Frank gutted and rewrote in S1, and who was locked in with him during the anthrax threat in S2. Hates Frank, but is super milquetoast and easy to manipulate/bully.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Haha, this show is gonna end with Frank snapping and beating a congressman to death in public.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Claire deserved that pummeling for just throwing the Congo's GDP ranking in there like some middle school wiz-kid

LeadSled
Jan 7, 2008

Invoking FDR while proposing to scrap the New Deal completely takes balls, that's for sure.

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

Welp, I've got to go to bed, but I'm now hungry for a PB&J

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Hey, look its Putin, only tall!

LeadSled
Jan 7, 2008

Doing shots at a state dinner, there we go.

13stitches
Mar 13, 2012

You were born free, you got fucked out of half of it and you wave a flag celebrating it.
Is there a site already having spoilers for the end of the show? I'm not all that much into the show but would like to know how it ends anyway (and can't really watch it by myself while sitting in the office and waiting to get off work in six hours).

LeadSled
Jan 7, 2008

Well, I wasn't expecting beer pong.

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

13stitches posted:

Is there a site already having spoilers for the end of the show? I'm not all that much into the show but would like to know how it ends anyway (and can't really watch it by myself while sitting in the office and waiting to get off work in six hours).

After the last scene of episode 2, I'm more certain than ever that it ends the same way as the British version, so you could look that up.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Yeah, that's pretty much what I imagine Putin is like

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
#stampersalive suck it everyone who thought he was dead for sure!

E: he's suffered damage to the left frontal lobe? That's what happened to Bob in Scanner Darkly :ohdear:

precision fucked around with this message at 11:50 on Feb 27, 2015

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Frank is bad at being the President and Stamper is bad at making makeshift splints. Welcome back, House of Cards!

halwain
May 31, 2011
Great i cant watch it on Netflix because Sky has the rights for Season 3 in Germany/Austris/Switzerland. :downsbravo:

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

LeadSled posted:

Doing shots at a state dinner, there we go.

That's pretty much the only thing they did when they met with the Soviets during WW2

13stitches
Mar 13, 2012

You were born free, you got fucked out of half of it and you wave a flag celebrating it.

halwain posted:

Great i cant watch it on Netflix because Sky has the rights for Season 3 in Germany/Austris/Switzerland. :downsbravo:

Install a plugin like Hola in your browser or use a VPN for your browser (or gaming or mobile device of choice) and you're set. Takes, depending on which way you choose a few minutes and you're ready to enjoy it anyway.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
So far this season is kicking Frank in the rear end over and over again.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
OK, so Claire is pregnant, right?

I'm on the Putin episode. Hearing Kevin Spacey say "the Pussy Riot girls" was worth it.

God, I feel so bad for Doug. :smith:

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
I figure they got the Pussy Riot girls to sign on with "just say what you want to say about Putin, but call him Petrov".

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Lycus posted:

I figure they got the Pussy Riot girls to sign on with "just say what you want to say about Putin, but call him Petrov".

Yeah that's what's happening right now and it's amazing. And there's the mic drop. PEACE.

"I knew Pussy Riot was a bad idea."

Zythrst
May 31, 2011

Time to join a revolution son, its going to be yooge!
Hah Claire totally LBJ'd a guy that owned.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Didn't think we'd see Frank weeping like a bitch until the show's eventual finale.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I'm getting a real Taxi Driver vibe from Stamper about now.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Obviously quite a few of y'all are ahead of me but I really have no idea why Frank is pushing this terrible America Works idea so hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Bown posted:

Obviously quite a few of y'all are ahead of me but I really have no idea why Frank is pushing this terrible America Works idea so hard

You're in the UK right? If a President actually managed to literally reduce Unemployment by 10 million Americans it would be like, one of the most amazing things ever.

Awesome, the episode ended on a literal Pussy Riot video, which was cut off by Netflix's auto-play. :bravo:

• Locked thread