Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Claire Underwood was a bad TV wife this season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
How come Frank didn't gently caress any men this season? He should do sodomy more often. How should have made Mendoza suck his dick like The Shield

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

precision posted:

The writer clearly let him know that was totally an option, Frank just wasn't in the mood.

I don't care what actually happened, they should have scripted the show to have more sodomy in it. They even had Mendoza who famously gave a very convincing simulated blowjob on The Shield, but no one did any sodomy at all. Talk about a waste of talent.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Michael Corleone posted:

Everyone guaranteed a job if they want to work is good policy. BUT, you don't cut SSA, you cut welfare.

lmao oh okay. Glad to see you figured the whole thing out. Blew the lid off the whole thing.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
It was a pretty bad season, that's true. If I was Frank Underwood I would dump his wife and marry Carmella Soprano instead since she's single now and she'll just let you do whatever

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Doug is cool actually.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Someone please replace the audio for the scenes of Doug kidnapping and burying Rachel with this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us-jF2ohtnM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Everytime porkchop barks it cuts to Frank killing the dog

• Locked thread