Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
That's a rap for me. Didn't read anything, and saw spoiler tags being used so I will say I loved it and I screamed step away from the dais and thought my Netflix broke at some point! Enjoy guys!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

EatinCake posted:

A few of us were dead set that Frank's big plan this season would be switching parties.

Thought the same at some points, thought a lot of other things at points too, will discuss when I figure out what the spoiler policy 'really' is.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Retail Slave posted:

Only watched the first ep so far. Does it bother Frank that he'll "only" have about 6 1/2 years in office if he wins in 2016? He can't run in 2020 because Constitutionally a president cannot serve more than 10 years.

Sorry for triple post probably mods, but don't know how to multi-quote or spoiler tag.

Anyway, yeah, I wished it would have worked out so he would have gotten 2 years or less of the last guys term so he could be POTUS 10 years, if they wanted to run that long, but oc they wont.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Didn't want to read ANYTHING online, so was not sure there was going to be a season 4. The journal and the last episode made me think things were going to blow up and he would resign in disgrace.

Also, kinda thought him and Putin were gonna fist fight in the bunker, would have been cool!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Everyone guaranteed a job if they want to work is good policy. BUT, you don't cut SSA, you cut welfare.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Boatswain posted:

Frank really ought to manufacture a big war, the best way to unite the nation :911:

#ColdWarSeason4

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Oh yeah, thought 'that night in the bedroom' could have turned into something very different and be the downfall.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Jonny Angel posted:

"You are entitled to NOTHING" [gives jobs to literally everyone]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
CLAIRE2O16 IN A REVERSE HILLARY

• Locked thread