Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Just finished the second episode of season 3 and, uh, this guy is completely loving unelectable. Seriously, Frank feels like he would get impeached after his first speech solely for unlikability. At least he didn't announce he was going to try to run as a Republican, which is well within the realms of this shows stupidity.

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Franks jobs plan is bad on so many levels.

Yeah, from a Democrat, no less, it just seems ridiculous. He is a pretty awful Politician in that his policies are bad and he is constantly making enemies and burning bridges. I kinda hope the show ends with Frank turning America into a third-world country by season 5. That would be pretty sweet.

Calico Heart fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Feb 28, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Frank literally comes across as a supervillain half the time, I have no idea how he could ever be considered a viable candidate. The venom when he said "You are entitled to nothing" I feel would be enough to sink his career forever.

One of the things I liked about the original series is that Frank was always everyone's friend, and was the last person anyone would suspect of not having their best interest at heart.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

ultramiraculous posted:

Yeah, the actual program details made me suspend my disbelief by force, essentially. It makes no sense. New Deal 2.0 is one thing. New Deal 2.0 + dismantling social security is just a Republican/Libertarian wet dream (just don't tell the voters). If they had slimmed it down to just being a FEMA-funded jobs program, it would have had the same plot effect and less of the :ughh:

No to mention the fact that people would be violently against it - the idea that Frank could win with essentially 0% of the elderly vote whilst also isolating most democratic voters is literal fantasy. I feel like it's in there just to be another reason we go "oohhhhhh, Frank's a bad bad man!"

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Watched two episodes; should I bother with the rest of the season? AmWorks is such a stupid, stupid policy that I'm having to force myself to forget what it actually is every time it's brought up. Oh, and Doug's story is super boring. Should i skip it entirely or are there some episodes worth watching?

• Locked thread