Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i see one of the really fat people on scooters at the regional grocery chain where i shop every couple of months. at walmart you'll see several every time you go, it's pretty weird. i think those mega fat people need a ton of food and are on disability so have to shop for it at the cheapest place possible (Walmart)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

I think the old man is considering getting up and walking so he doesn't get lumped in with the fats

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
not sure whats going on here

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Jesus gently caress...

How?! How do people let that happen?

I gained around 30lbs from drinking too much and eating retardedly. Then I realized how gross I was and started dieting. Im back down too my target weight. Its NOT HARD!

poo poo, I wouldn't even use a scooter when I broke my foot.

Gah! People!

:argh:

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Zzulu posted:

cart jacked and left to die. he(?) has been living off stored fat for 5 weeks and has wasted away to less fat

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

So are 3 olives like the 3 seashells from demolition man

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Thanks to this thread. I'm off to the grocery store. I'll keep an eye out for "those" people and post a picture of what I find. Wish me luck! I'm a phone poster so I may post live updates of my amazing journey.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
3o fat people call out threads are the best.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Humboldt Squid posted:

So are 3 olives like the 3 seashells from demolition man

Bingo.

Everyone jokes about him and no one knows how he works.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
MULLYJUNKY.COM

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
figures that the one thing goons get all up in arms about mocking is fat people. guess it hits too close to home for a lot of you. also lol at the americans who are so used to seeing fats everywhere that they think the guy in the OP isn't very fat. i weep for your nation

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Edgar posted:

Thanks to this thread. I'm off to the grocery store. I'll keep an eye out for "those" people and post a picture of what I find. Wish me luck! I'm a phone poster so I may post live updates of my amazing journey.

last time I was grocery shopping the people in front of me had a full cart and it was basically chocolate, candy, pringles and hungryman dinners. they weren't fat though, they were just two mousy looking women in their 40s so I didn't think it would make for very good internet chat and I didn't take a picture.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

LordArgh posted:

figures that the one thing goons get all up in arms about mocking is fat people. guess it hits too close to home for a lot of you. also lol at the americans who are so used to seeing fats everywhere that they think the guy in the OP isn't very fat. i weep for your nation

dont need to be fit to drop bombs on ya backwards rear end country, tbh.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

last time I was grocery shopping the people in front of me had a full cart and it was basically chocolate, candy, pringles and hungryman dinners. they weren't fat though, they were just two mousy looking women in their 40s so I didn't think it would make for very good internet chat and I didn't take a picture.

idkwts when your first reaction to seeing something as common as a fat person grabbing food is to post it on an internet forum.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Fetus Tree posted:

3O is one of the best posters in gbs

A glowing endorsement by renowned poo poo poster Conquistador.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Smash it Smash hit posted:

idkwts when your first reaction to seeing something as common as a fat person grabbing food is to post it on an internet forum.

I always have my phone at the ready to snap pictures of weird and wonderful things so I can post them on gbs.

I am a student of life

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

LordArgh posted:

I would 100 percent commit to this lifestyle if there were a way to reliably shower/dump in a cleanly manner.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Mange Mite posted:

Go make a fat thread let's see if people hate you as much

fat is beautiful

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

they are buying coolers so the food they buy wont be warm when they get home. genius really

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Zzulu posted:

I too would like this mystery unraveled.

Just given up?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadow posted:

I too would like this mystery unraveled.

Just given up?

Dropped candy that fell behind the hangers.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

LordArgh posted:

just fyi this is (was) paul mason, who is british and not american

here he is looking a bit more svelte

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Flesh Forge posted:

*Feeling Grateful

:ohdear:

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

his stomach looks like a sad vagina, but his health is probably better

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
Oh god it's like a fat version of the end of Videodrome

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Zzulu posted:

jars of that stuff man

*mother of child in the background*
Oh my god, let go of my child!!!!
*fat eats child*

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

its pretty gross but he's working on it

:nms: http://i.imgur.com/tBTdl4L.jpg :nms:

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flesh Forge posted:

I bet he buys clearance cookies.

naem
May 29, 2011

http://youtu.be/QBjf8T5k6Mk

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

I hope he hasn't completely given up sugar because I want to feed him different flavoured jelly beans to see what he turns in to.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Three Olives posted:

I bet he buys clearance cookies.

naw he's actually trying fairly hard to not be a gigantic puddle of adipose, this is how he USED TO look

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

LordArgh posted:

The US is now the 18th most obese country in the world behind a bunch of Middle Eastern and island countries, but strangely we still have about a third of the world's billionaires

Really makes you think about what is the best country....

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Flesh Forge posted:

its pretty gross but he's working on it

:nms: http://i.imgur.com/tBTdl4L.jpg :nms:

where does the poo come out.........

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

1gnoirents posted:

where does the poo come out.........

It doesnt.

:black101:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Zombies' Downfall posted:

The US is now the 18th most obese country in the world behind a bunch of Middle Eastern and island countries, but strangely we still have about a third of the world's billionaires

Really makes you think about what is the best country....

if you define best as "most drastic disparity between wealthy and poor" I guess that is a good benchmark :confused:

:getin:

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Trip report: no fat man buying anything at the clearance corner. Saw a lot of old farmers and one skinny man with 4x 24dr pepper packs and several dozen smart choice frozen dinners.
The corner:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

no really, get in theres plenty of room in all of his extra skin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

saw this just half an hour ago and I thought of this thread

its stuck in a "ditch" lol . wonder where the fatty went