Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Weener Beater
May 4, 2010

Wicker Man posted:

How's that? Because he pines for his days of being a non-chubby twink?

No, because he never talks about fun stuff like sucking dick and taking cock with hot guys. All he does is project his self loathing of his fatness onto other poor overweight folks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010

happyhippy posted:

Trip report:
Went to local supermarket, overheard whispers of an enormous fatty nearby so got out phone and was ready to snap the whale.
Went to the frozen section first, loads of food bait there. No one of note.
Went to the bakery section, overheard a 3 year old kid say something about a fat man. So I knew I was close.
Went to the meat section, nothing, but I knew my target was nearing.
Went to the candy and chip sections, the heightened suspense was wetting my brow and shirt.
I could see the disgust in people's faces, they must have recently seen my elusive pray.
Going home with with my cake, buns, pizza rolls, pringles and gummy bears I realized I was hunting myself.

Fin.

Gold

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010

three olives?

• Locked thread