Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

it's insanely creepy that you're taking pictures of fat people and posting them on internet. let him buy his discount bagels in peace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Three Olives posted:

I think you are being really condescending and dickish

lol

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

people of walmart:
-fat guy buying discount bagels
-three olives

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i generally agree that fat people are funny but it's creepy to take pictures of them at the grocery store and come home and post about their clothing choices. then talk to your 60 yr old boyfriend about how the fashion was so boring in the bakery aisle and the grocery store doesn't have the same elegance it used to

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

1gnoirents posted:

this thread is a hilarious SA oddity. like it has

1) a f at person to make fun of
2) Three olives to make fun of

but you cant have both or it messes up the other. also the poster is almost certainly as fat and d oes the same thing at their walmart. defending the honour of the man might be the most honest thing to do, but its so GBS 1.0 its painful!

anyways , i will continue to study this thread

yeah but for real three olives is insanely hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i see one of the really fat people on scooters at the regional grocery chain where i shop every couple of months. at walmart you'll see several every time you go, it's pretty weird. i think those mega fat people need a ton of food and are on disability so have to shop for it at the cheapest place possible (Walmart)

• Locked thread