Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, buy the clearance cookies, you clearly earned it by that "workout" clothing that is remarkably not sweaty at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moose face posted:

you're such a jerk lol

He's right next to the meat and eggs and frozen food and buying almost expired cookies he deserves to be shamed.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

You're ugly OP

Thankfully mostly only on the inside.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

gnarlyhotep posted:

we need to make a 3O bingo card, let's see...fat people, condo (that's the free square), dogs, keurig, noisy kids, "my doorman", terrible fashion sense, bad at decorating

how many squares are on a bingo card?

Suburbs, HOA, Children, I have passionate feelings about many things that people are wrong on.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Sweet Tea posted:

it's insanely creepy that you're taking pictures of fat people and posting them on internet. let him buy his discount bagels in peace

I think you are being really condescending and dickish about a fat person having a picture on the internet, maybe he is a proud fat activist and honored that I took and posted his photo.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

gnarlyhotep posted:

it helps if you don't give so much of a gently caress

This works for me IRL TBH.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

JebanyPedal posted:

Did you actually take this or are you just trying to troll and be the kind of retard who would seriously post this poo poo.

Is either the moral low ground on a fattie in unsoiled workout clothing buying clearance pastries?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

psyopmonkey posted:

This thread is truly SOMETHING AWFUL!!!11!!!!1!

:iamafag:

Seriously though, stop making fun of random people. Its really mean and unnecessary.

I bet if fat people thought strangers were posting pictures of them buying food on Internet they would do it less often, it's a public service really.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Dyna Soar posted:

did you really take that picture three olives

is this guy for real

They build cameras into phones now, it's not like I spent hours stalking a fat with a DSLR and a zoom lens to capture his foraging rituals, he was right there in the grocery store.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
Wow people getting really touchy about a fat buying food, weird.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

gnarlyhotep posted:

3O is the most depressing gay man

I drink to kill the pain.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Shadow posted:

I too would like this mystery unraveled.

Just given up?

Dropped candy that fell behind the hangers.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Flesh Forge posted:

just fyi this is (was) paul mason, who is british and not american

here he is looking a bit more svelte

I bet he buys clearance cookies.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I'm really disappointed that no one has posted any more fats in groceries stores by now, am I going to have to go again to photograph more fat people buying food?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
Here is a fat at jury duty:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
Fat on a train:

• Locked thread