Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ancient Mariner
Jan 14, 2015

by Lowtax

you suck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

praxis posted:

I don't know, I've never heard of Zubazs. Who knew embarrassing 90s fashion would have a Krystal/White Castle thing going on.

zubaz were the province of roided-out guidos for days when ma was washing their windbreaker tracksuit

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Those are very nice pants OP

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Applewhite posted:

That's a fake picture.

are we all hallucinating that the picture is there or whats going on here

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
ppl still wear zubaz to baseball games

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Supreme Allah posted:

JNCOs were very comfy but you had to wear them with a too-long-belt you folded down so it hung like a penis, so you looked cool playing lasertag at the mall (these are terms kids can google).

lol ur right, i totally forgot about the belt penis. iirc biker wallets were all the rage in 90s middle school as well

well i guess it only took 15-20yrs for the trend to hit canada first time around, no surprise there.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Would like to point out that all handshakes are also status displays.

As you can see here, the professionally dressed Harper has penetrated into the Bieber's space, and he can only defensively respond with an across the body shake, as if ashamed of not only his body, but his clothes.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I swear 'ol Harpy spends more time shaking retards hands than he does actually doing his job.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

gannyGrabber posted:

I swear 'ol Harpy spends more time shaking retards hands than he does actually doing his job.

He's pretty good at it, at least in the one photo I've seen.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

The stance of dominance while waiting for a bus is strange.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

the only reason to wear a belt penis is to trick people into thinking you lost a lot of weight

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

i bet that dude has this video bookmarked
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e01LIpzbBRk

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

p. practical.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

redshirt posted:

p. practical.

another sign that he was a phony liberal.

Real liberal would have gone with raw selvedge denim jeans.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

etalian posted:

another sign that he was a phony liberal.

Real liberal would have gone with raw selvedge denim jeans.

Jeans are manufactured in 3rd world slave conditions and also poison the earth with their "Acid Washing".

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

redshirt posted:

Jeans are manufactured in 3rd world slave conditions and also poison the earth with their "Acid Washing".

lmao looks like someone is too poor to afford locally sourced jeans like Raleigh Denim.

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy

Affe mk2 posted:

wait we're not supposed to be wearing belts like that now? i've been wearing belts like that for like 15 years now, am i lame?

yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Merciful Lord Deliver Me From Seeing Those Fake Jeans Get Wet. Tell That Man To Fold His Jean Legs Up

• Locked thread