Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Only once for me,. I was 15 and my friend was getting picked on so I peacocked at his tormentor and I swung at him, missed and then a teacher broke us up. Afterwards the bully spread a rumor that I hit like a girl (how does he know, I didn't connect) and what's more, my friend (up until that moment) joined in the general jeering and mocking! I'm sure some goons are proper Gs and have some better stories than this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
i fight my demons every day :emo:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

used my fatality

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
When are you gonna tell us the story of when you were in a real fight OP?

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Hobohemian posted:

When are you gonna tell us the story of when you were in a real fight OP?

That's all I got. I got the poo poo kicked out of me one time but I curled up into a ball and waited for it to be over lol.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i was drunk as hell and a big russian guy walked into me on purpose and slapped my face hard and yelled "Watch where you're walking!" and i went down like a bitch and was like "...whaaa????"

that's my fight story, i think i lost

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I carry two tube socks with two 2" stainless steel ball bearings in them tied together. Its my insurance policy.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

amityville anus posted:

I carry two tube socks with two 2" stainless steel ball bearings in them tied together. Its my insurance policy.

can you get them out of your rear end quickly?

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

opus111 posted:

That's all I got. I got the poo poo kicked out of me one time but I curled up into a ball and waited for it to be over lol.

That second thing, where the asskicking happened, now that's a fight. You may have lost horribly, but so what. Tell us about that one.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

punched a dude while drunk and he fell dangerously close to a friends glass table. I felt terrible immediately and tried to get him away from the table. I then got choked out by him. I died for that table.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
I punched the loving poo poo out of a dude and my eye hurt cuz he punch my eye.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I think im 7-4-5 or something

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Hobohemian posted:

That second thing, where the asskicking happened, now that's a fight. You may have lost horribly, but so what. Tell us about that one.

Was watching a local band play and I bumped into a chavvy kid, I waved him off and he came up and growled in my ear that he was gonna kill me, I laughed but still hung around after the show for line an hour cos I was scared then I left with my friends who (seeing a pattern here?) immediately legged it as 5-6 guys approached. One hit me in the jaw, I went down then they kicked me over and over again for like 5 minutes then walked off laughing that my friends were dicks. I agreed and never hung out with them again.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
why didn't you also leg it if you were already scared that exact thing might happen?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

can you get them out of your rear end quickly?

I pull them out like starting a lawnmower so the poo poo spray works as a good ink shroud

it also gets me started for a fight

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

proof of concept posted:

why didn't you also leg it if you were already scared that exact thing might happen?

Dunno really it was like 18 years ago but I was a teenage boy so probably thought I could take them on lol.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

this movie owns

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

yes. tugged a guy's hair and punched him in the dick.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
a lot of them

ive won some ive lost some

most satisfying was a one hit KO to a guy that road rage followed me home

second was winning with a head butt

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i think since im pretty tall and in shape i end up avoiding a lot of fights even though i mouth off a lot but i cant fight for poo poo

and then i know the people i dont want to gently caress with AT ALL

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
i once got strangled in the high school computer lab by a canadian immigrant who wanted to be a u.s. marine. i went limp and he released me

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

don't fight anybody in america, they might pull out a gun and blast you

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Cnut the Great posted:

i once got strangled in the high school computer lab by a canadian immigrant who wanted to be a u.s. marine. i went limp and he released me
my friend is a canadian (as am i) and he is a bike courrier and he put a douche bag driver in a choke hold one time lol

he has been in the canadian army

they both have the same spirit animal

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Fonzarelli posted:

don't fight anybody in america, they might pull out a gun and blast you

yes please

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

In middleschool I threw a milk carton at some kid's head then he dumped his lunch tray on my head so I chased him across the cafeteria into the outdoor courtyard where I slam tackled his face into the concrete.
Then in highschool some dude gave me a patronizing back on the back after loving up in kickball so I turned around and punched him in the face and it knocked him out for a second.

Then in a bar some dude called me gay (like twice my age) and I said "Is that a bad thing?" and he called me a human being so I punched him in the gut and then kicked him in the leg and he looked all surprised and I got kicked out of the bar.

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
Being outside while female will get you in a few fights, now that I'm a bit older most of the sort of guys who hit random girls have probably got wives of their own to smack around, but in my student days I was in a bunch of fights, mostly with other students but occasionally local guys. They'd either try to chat girls up and if you turned them down (no matter how polite you tried to be about it) they'd turn violent, or they'd just straight-up introduce themselves by trying to grab you. Usually I'd just hold my keys like a knife, threaten them so they stepped back, and then leg it, and most of the time they were so drunk that they could only tell that it was something metallic and spiky so they would step back in case it really was a knife. Sometimes I'd have to throw a couple of punches but my main tactic was "make them step back somehow and run the gently caress away", even if I thought I could take them I wasn't going to stay around. :ohdear:

Since then I've started taking krav maga classes, and funnily enough it is pretty much the same idea, except it's more like "put them on the ground/kick them in the balls, then run the gently caress away".

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

When I was 17 I was walking a girl home and some drunk teen tried to rob me for my cigarettes in front of a party.
I knocked him outside his god damned head after he threw a kick that hardly connected and almost sent him falling over backwards.

The girl he was sitting with talking to on the frontstep sees this and goes inside to get 2 of his friends and his very mad brother (you could tell he mad because he kept yelling "You hit my brother?!") to come help him out.
I get two of them a few times in the nose and they bloody up a bit, then I realise i'm about to get my rear end kicked and decide to take one to the ground (a mistake) and gently caress him up best i could- I choose the guy who was yelling about me about defiling his oval office of a brother.

I take him to the ground and start laying in on his face and they start laying in on the back of my head, thats not getting me off so one takes his belt off and starts whipping the top of my head using this big gently caress off belt buckle.
I start to get woozy and the guy i'm on top of gets his knuckles into my right eye and blurs my vision for the next week. I manage to get up and start to stagger away,. few more hits to the back of the head, I remember one of the little drunks jumping on my back and me shrugging him off into a car. Then I turned around to punch one in the face and caught a belt buckle right under my nose, poo poo almost cut through my lip into my gums. Blood starts pouring out of my face and they bail asap because bloods not halal

Girl I was with wasn't hurt and got me back home (which we were still less than a minute away from), I got to keep my cigarettes and i think the scar looks pretty cool.
win-win right?

I've had dozens of fights at punk shows that all kind of meld together and weren't a big deal.
Few more major incidents like fighting a giant methed out guy , eating bear mace to my face in an attempted theft, staring down a guy who pulled a knife on me, etc but :effort:

Digital Fingers fucked around with this message at 09:07 on Feb 18, 2015

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Stottie Kyek posted:

Being outside while female will get you in a few fights, now that I'm a bit older most of the sort of guys who hit random girls have probably got wives of their own to smack around, but in my student days I was in a bunch of fights, mostly with other students but occasionally local guys.

what hte gently caress? what kind of hellscape do you hail from? The only time i ever saw a guy hit a female he immediately got taken down by like 5 random passing dudebros and one of them called the police.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
in 3rd grade we got into a fight over soccer and I bit some kid on the top of his head

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
0 fights. I'm too peaceful.

snodig
Oct 5, 2014
afroman was just in a epic fight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oNZPWEUEA8

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Been sucker punched in the mouth once and still have scar tissue from it which is annoying, and ive beat up one of my good friends for calling my sister a whore then posturing at me while drunk. Not too proud of that one but i was mad and it was a long time ago. Im surprised i havent been in more fights, dont know what i can attribute that to.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
dunno if it counts that some bouncers pushed me down the stairs and socked me in the face a couple of times when i was very drunk. some cops were passing by and i told them my story then got fined for refusing to leave a licensed premises. not what happened but i guess they deal with a lot of drunk people on a friday and most are dickheads so maybe my story didn't sound very convincing

also getting sucker punched a couple of times when i was like 17/18

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

opus111 posted:

what hte gently caress? what kind of hellscape do you hail from? The only time i ever saw a guy hit a female he immediately got taken down by like 5 random passing dudebros and one of them called the police.

With her name being Stottie Kyek I'm willing to bet Newcastle, UK

And it is or was a loving hellhole, if NUFC lost you'd get physically attacked in the street in broad daylight especially if you didn't look 100% conventional, happened to me multiple times

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I like how Brits act all shocked abour american gun violence but then all have stories of that one time they got their poo poo kicked in by random people in the street.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Clamps McGraw posted:

With her name being Stottie Kyek I'm willing to bet Newcastle, UK

And it is or was a loving hellhole, if NUFC lost you'd get physically attacked in the street in broad daylight especially if you didn't look 100% conventional, happened to me multiple times

lol no it didn't

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
2013 I was walking home and two guys and a woman cornered me, and were asking "what I had for them". I was drunk and in kind of a pissy mood so I told them "The gently caress is this pish? Ye've seen too many films cuntybaws". The guy was all "Look just give us your wallet" so I decked the woman, headbutted the guy in the jaw and ran like gently caress. Felt a little stupid when I stopped and turned round and they hadn't even tried to follow me but hey ho.

Last year was at Rewind [the 1980s music festival] and some dude punched me in the mouth and started yelling at me for reasons that were unclear. I hit him in the bridge of the nose with an elbow and then harai goshi'd him. He kept trying to get up so I kept shoving him down with my boot and yelling at him all "What're ye daein' ya fucken radge?" until eventually his wife came and gave me a row for being a big bully [?] it was pretty lol.

December last year a dude tried to drag a woman out of my taxi, so I got out, double-legged him and bounced his head off the concrete until he started crying. That was pretty lol. Once a year drinkers are the worst, yo.

Mange Mite posted:

I like how Brits act all shocked abour american gun violence but then all have stories of that one time they got their poo poo kicked in by random people in the street.

That one Doug Stanhope routine sums it up pretty well. Healthcare's free, everyone's drunk and miserable and there's very few guns, so it makes people a lot more willing to wade in to fights, knowing there's no bill to pay and zero chance of some mall cowboy putting a bullet in you.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
I got in a shitload of fights all through school in Cali. Since then though, only two. I smacked my sisters boyfriend around a little, but he wouldn't fight back much. And I punched a dude in the nuts at the Southpark movie for screaming in my ear (He was in the seats behind me, a nut punch was the easiest thing to reach). He half heartedly pretended to come at while his bros 'held' him back. Everyone in Georgia is so drat nice, unless you're black.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Didn't get into any fights in school or poo poo like that. Tho a year ago, when I was walking home, some drunk guy suckerpunched me. I was meaning to walk past him, but he just started coming at me and smashed his fist in the side of my head.

All I did was move past him like nothing happened, go down on my knees because my balance was hosed, yelled at him, then got up and walked away. He was with like 5-6 friends, all drunk, and I was wearing a suit with a tie. Spending new years in a hospital didn't seem like the smart option here.

• Locked thread