Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
I was drinking a beer outside when suddenly this one drunken dude went loving nuts and started beating me. Broke my nose and cheek by kicking my unconscious body. I tried suing him but my lawyer failed to enter the court so the assault guy won it by default.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

was your lawyer waiting outside the courthouse to beat you up again?

I wasn't there. So basically my assaulter was there with the judge and neither me or my lawyer showed up. I didn't get the money I would have demanded, but at least I wasted my assaulter's time.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I got in a shouting match with some rear end in a top hat, turned to walk away and the dude just shoves me to the ground really hard. that wouldn't have been bad except my head bounced off the sidewalk and cut my scalp. I turned over and he was stomping towards me with his fists balled up so I cocked my leg back and smashed it into his nuts as hard as I could as he got over me. he didn't even yell just made a silent scream face with a weird eeking sound and fell over grabbing his junk. I got up and one of my friends helped me wander off to a bathroom cause I was bleeding all over my ear and the side of my neck. I found out the next day that I had kicked him so hard one of his testicles had burst and he was in the hospital getting nutsack surgery to fix it, I'd feel bad but he was a serious rear end in a top hat and I got a nasty concussion (no staples or stitches though) so gently caress 'em.

Why did I recreate this scene with Beavis and Butthead in my mind?

• Locked thread