Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
snodig
Oct 5, 2014
http://time.com/3712274/joe-biden-whisper/

the world's most powerful close talker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
i really wish he wouldn't do that its loving creepy

edit: oh man you didnt post the one with the 13 year old girl. ill see if i can find it. yes you did nm

Not_Rainbow_Horse fucked around with this message at 10:38 on Feb 18, 2015

snodig
Oct 5, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4OYPiV1GsY

this guy is loving crazy

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

the asian post-menopausal perm. time tested. honored. true blue

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Uncle Joe says age ain't nothing but a number, and if there's no grass on the field you best play with your dog in the dirt.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
How come he isn't gay?

snodig
Oct 5, 2014
this is the worst one

http://webmshare.com/X5waV

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Those Onion articles aren't fictitious.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
thanks for posting my facebook feed on the forums i was worried i wouldn't be able to hear more about this whilst browsin gbs

biden is so much loving cooler than you or me or anyone else on these terrible internets

snodig
Oct 5, 2014

Gatekeeper posted:

thanks for posting my facebook feed on the forums i was worried i wouldn't be able to hear more about this whilst browsin gbs

no problem my man I got your back. I appreciate your thread feedback!!

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
                                                                                     lol gently caress off nerds
                                                                                                   \

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
cute not pedo!

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes
joe biden is one of those guys who makes :glomp: look more like :a2m:

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
and nobody thought dan quayle would ever be topped for awkward gaffeyness so congratulations democrats

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
being a cool motherfucker who doesn't give a gently caress isn't even close to not being able to spell potato, kid

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003

Gatekeeper posted:

being a cool motherfucker who doesn't give a gently caress isn't even close to not being able to spell potato, kid

if potato toting joe biden sidles up to a little girl, spelling is the least of her worries

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Gatekeeper posted:

I just read that in Han Solo's voice.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
This is the president of New Zealand being weird and grabbing a girls hair on live TV

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

I just love how uncomfortable every one of those women look.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

REPORTER: Mr. President, what's your favorite Wu Tang album?

OBAMA: What kind of question is --

[biden grabs podium]

BIDEN: LIQUID SWORDS

LSD CURES JUNKIES
Sep 12, 2013

I would like to party with him,not have him get all grabby though. I would imagine he has some wild stories to tell.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
wouldnt suprise me if he's diddled a few people

but he's rich and rich people are allowed to do that so

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Smiling Mandrill posted:

I just love how uncomfortable every one of those women look.

yeah that biker chick looks super uncomfortable :jerkbag:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
lol if you wouldn't party w joe biden

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Your cone is too young!

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
Bill Clinton took many trips on that child rape party bus or whatever. It's just what democrats do.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

A Handed Missus posted:

REPORTER: Mr. President, what's your favorite Wu Tang album?

OBAMA: What kind of question is --

[biden grabs podium]

BIDEN: LIQUID SWORDS

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Gatekeeper posted:

:allears: What a myopic insecure apologist you are. "Oh my guy has a D after his name so I have to defend him from humor on the internet" go gently caress yourself.

Look at the picture again and take a look at the death stares the men in the picture are giving Biden. It's weird and somewhat amusing. Does it mean anything? No! Does voting Democrat or Republican constantly really mean anything? No! Grow the gently caress up and realize there is more to politics then defending it like your favorite sports team.

Oh and just so it's "sanctioned" here is the NPR article talking about it. So yes, it is permitted that you can loving laugh at the situation. http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2015/02/17/387035292/joe-biden-gets-a-bit-too-close-to-new-secretary-of-defenses-wife

Edit: The biker on the right has "Troll" as a patch. Nice.

Helical Nightmares fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Feb 18, 2015

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
who made this thread

its called charm and personality

biden is a cool dude would vote for president because could have beers with him

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
people in this country way too uptight about touching yet way too lenient on telling themselves it's ok if they personally assault a minor because reasons

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
there's no doubt he's takn a few trips on the obama pedo plane

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 47 minutes!

kindermord posted:

and nobody thought dan quayle would ever be topped for awkward gaffeyness so congratulations democrats

lol as if. biden's a sexual tyranosaurus. idiot.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Helical Nightmares posted:

:allears: What a myopic insecure apologist you are. "Oh my guy has a D after his name so I have to defend him from humor on the internet" go gently caress yourself.

Look at the picture again and take a look at the death stares the men in the picture are giving Biden. It's weird and somewhat amusing. Does it mean anything? No! Does voting Democrat or Republican constantly really mean anything? No! Grow the gently caress up and realize there is more to politics then defending it like your favorite sports team.
haha what the gently caress is this poo poo

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

sexy young infidel posted:

there's no doubt he's takn a few trips on the obama pedo plane

It's actually, real and unironically, the Clinton Lolita Bus.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
biden was chosen as vp on the strength of his shriveled white dick and total mental incapacity

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Gatekeeper posted:

yo I'm the vice pres so grab a seat on my lap and let's have a fuckin chat

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

snodig posted:

http://time.com/3712274/joe-biden-whisper/

the world's most powerful close talker

one of those "we'll print anything on anything" companies did a promo a few years ago for a free deck of cards, and I got the second pic. it's my favorite deck of cards of all time, but now I need at least two more decks to feel complete.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 47 minutes!
the biker guy with "troll" on his vest looks pleased

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

sexy young infidel posted:

biden was chosen as vp on the strength of his shriveled white dick and total mental incapacity

Nah. Biden is just one of these people who doesn't seem to have a mental filter all the time when he is speaking. I've run into enough professionals who literally seem to be lacking the capacity to not say exactly what they are thinking at any given time that I wonder if it is a genetic trait (or a form of compulsiveness). Or maybe he just doesn't get enough sleep.

• Locked thread