Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

lol gently caress off nerds
                                                                                                   \

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
I wish Biden was running in 2016 so we could have a funny and interesting primary instead of just putting the crown onto MegaThatcher's head and then watching her go on to lose to Bush or whoever in the general election.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

hi america im joe biden, im just biden my time until I can suck the life fluids of all this women and children :twisted:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

mng posted:

He's the grandpa I never had

kinda like Joe Pa

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
For some reason Euros really suck to

A Handed Missus posted:

REPORTER: Mr. President, what's your favorite Wu Tang album?

OBAMA: What kind of question is --

[biden grabs podium]

BIDEN: LIQUID SWORDS

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Number 6 holds The Village record in Duck Hunt.

The first one to kill :laugh: wins.
Biden is a heartbeat away from the presidency and gives absolutely zero fucks.

City of Tampa posted:

I wish Biden was running in 2016 so we could have a funny and interesting primary instead of just putting the crown onto MegaThatcher's head and then watching her go on to lose to Bush or whoever in the general election.

The GOP can't seem to present a candidate that might appeal to anyone, so who knows. I do want Biden to run, if only for more debates with Biden.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
biden can whisper into my blonde locks any day

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
Joe Biden like a sitcom dad

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

PassTheRemote posted:

Biden is a heartbeat away from the presidency and gives absolutely zero fucks.

The GOP can't seem to present a candidate that might appeal to anyone, so who knows. I do want Biden to run, if only for more debates with Biden.

The media will spin Bush as a "moderate", likable conservative with a record of fiscal responsibility and education "reform". The media will not tie him to any of his brothers policies or mistakes.

Hillary will avoid taking positions on anything that might expose her true loyalties, will say stupid poo poo that reveals how out of touch she is with normal people, and will go into the general election without facing any serious challengers to work out her weaknesses. She's sleazy and corrupt and has no personality to bail her out of it like her husband does.

Get used to saying "President Bush III".

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Black people came out in droves for Obama but they aint doing that poo poo for Hillary.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Biden claimed his wife was killed by a drunk driver. She wasnt, she pulled out in front of a Semi driven by a sober driver.

Hes a liar just like Brian Williams.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

mng posted:

He's the grandpa I never had

I'm sorry your parents were created abiogenetically.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

JB50 posted:

Biden claimed his wife was killed by a drunk driver. She wasnt, she pulled out in front of a Semi driven by a sober driver.

For a second i read this as hank williams and got mad

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

Black people came out in droves for Obama but they aint doing that poo poo for Hillary.

Also Obama got like 56% of women voters and Hillary will be lucky to match that, the whole "it's a woman's turn" nonsense will not even get her any significant margin of votes over literally any other Democratic candidate.

A whole lot of Americans are going to see another Bush vs. Clinton race and just decide to stay home. The Democrats are doing nothing but reinforcing the widespread sentiment that both parties are essentially the same.

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

JB50 posted:

uncle joe....was driving !!!!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

He's telling her Uncle Joe can't stir the gravy but he can still lick the ladle like there's no tomorrow
lol

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

Joe bi-den?!

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

Maybe Elizabeth Warren will actua ahahah no

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Entropic posted:

Maybe Elizabeth Warren will actua ahahah no

Well she was making noise this time but Hilary probably already bought her off with a cabinet post

Also I can't wait for dynastic street gangs to make a comeback, fuckin bushists have stepped on wrong turf

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

joe biden owns.

1K Dollar Chair
Nov 20, 2014
I wish I could grope terrified young children and teenagers on national television and get away with it

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
unwanted touching is sexual harassment, somebody report him to HR so she can call those women trash

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," - joe biden, during the primaries before he became VP

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

1K Dollar Chair posted:

I wish I could grope terrified young children and teenagers on national television and get away with it

You can! And the company that will bring it to you: AT&T.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

:allears: aww. It's like they are human.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

john boehner is the son of a bar-keep

*thumbs up the prez*

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

A Handed Missus posted:

REPORTER: Mr. President, what's your favorite Wu Tang album?

OBAMA: What kind of question is --

[biden grabs podium]

BIDEN: LIQUID SWORDS

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
he's gay as hell

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Should have bought a $2 polish sausage.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
buying jack daniels in bulk makes him the coolest goddamn veep in history

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Nefarious posted:

buying jack daniels in bulk makes him the coolest goddamn veep in history

Look at the top. I think that's just a jack daniel's box with his stuff in it.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
the idea of applauding the VP for buying a tv as he rambles out of the costco is grade A hilarious

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
the people in the pic aren't applauding they're just doing cellphone pics but imagine if they were clapping and cheering... lol

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

i wonder how many hours of research went into deciding what to put in the cart

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

sexy young infidel posted:

the people in the pic aren't applauding they're just doing cellphone pics but imagine if they were clapping and cheering... lol

imagine if they started jacking off

really makes you think

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

That wasn't staged, Joe Biden just really wanted some childrens books, baked goods, and a big rear end baller tv.
He went back home hooked it up, smoked a bowl, ate a donut and forgot that he'd originally wanted to play Xbox when he got caught up in how cool the illustrations were in the kids books.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Helical Nightmares posted:

:allears: What a myopic insecure apologist you are. "Oh my guy has a D after his name so I have to defend him from humor on the internet" go gently caress yourself.

Look at the picture again and take a look at the death stares the men in the picture are giving Biden. It's weird and somewhat amusing. Does it mean anything? No! Does voting Democrat or Republican constantly really mean anything? No! Grow the gently caress up and realize there is more to politics then defending it like your favorite sports team.

Oh and just so it's "sanctioned" here is the NPR article talking about it. So yes, it is permitted that you can loving laugh at the situation. http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2015/02/17/387035292/joe-biden-gets-a-bit-too-close-to-new-secretary-of-defenses-wife

Edit: The biker on the right has "Troll" as a patch. Nice.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
http://youtu.be/fYNQzqNqzdc

• Locked thread