Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Doctor Schnabel posted:

yeah in all seriousness it's pretty monstrous how casually our culture accepts prison rape, but that being said, it's also comical how well-suited lil nugz seems to receive it. everything about this guy feels like it should be a sight gag in an adam sandler movie or something.

The big secret is that most prison sex in consensual.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Yeah, my guess is that he'll just be picked on and have his poo poo stolen. I'm sure he's well aware of his place in the food chain.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

JB50 posted:

The big secret is that most prison sex in consensual.
what kind of a secret is that? most non-prison sex is consensual too

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Doctor Schnabel posted:

:sbahj:

I keep forgetting how soft he looks...

I still love the 80's mom haircut.

Lonos Oboe
Jun 7, 2014
I guess everything that was written in the book was God's truth and we are fools for doubting Man-Dad.

I am sure T-Nugz will do ok. He will probably do the whole "Hide a razor blade in his mouth and cut the guys main vein when giving a beej" routine and no one will mess with him again. Either way, we should send him snacks and books.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
man i need to sit down and watch oz again

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Lonos Oboe posted:

Either way, we should send him snacks and books.

Where's he... uh... incarcerated? I found the link posted earlier: https://clarknv.icaregifts.com/Commerce/Catalog/ShopSubCategory.aspx?category=ALL_6506&lid=6506&root=Retail_Merchandise

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Doctor Schnabel posted:

:sbahj:

I keep forgetting how soft he looks...

Looks like the pregnant one from grease

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Doctor Schnabel posted:

what kind of a secret is that? most non-prison sex is consensual too

A lot of people think theres a lot rape in prison, when in actuality when you get a bunch of adult men stuck together for years in tight quarters things just kinda happen.

Budget Dracula
Jun 6, 2007

uhh so these are gift baskets you can send to prisoners?? That is a lot of money for basically all junk food. Also, if I was in prison I'd be worried if someone sent me a ton of stuff like that, feels like it would make you a target to get messed with.

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Send him the 'Lil something'.

There was a thread where goons got prison penpals. None of them as soft and cuddly as this guy.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

JB50 posted:

A lot of people think theres a lot rape in prison, when in actuality when you get a bunch of adult men stuck together for years in tight quarters things just kinda happen.
But there is a lot of rape in prison.

I'm super lazy, so I'm checking wikipedia, but the number of prisoners raped per year seems to be anywhere from 1.9-4% of the population per year, and that range is lowballing it. Compare that to the annual incidence of rape in the total US population, which was roughly 0.5 per 1000 people in 2003, or 0.05% of the population per year. RAINN, which tends to have stats in the higher range, is roughly double that, at 293,066 out of 318,000,000 per year, or approx. 0.09% of the pop per year.

Going with those numbers, in the lower range there's something like 20 times as much rape inside prisons as outside, and 80 times as much if we're going with the higher range of stats that themselves probably skew low.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
disgusting thread about prsion rape being OK. closed for good

• Locked thread