Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
lol @ this white woman

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/17/tammy-meyers-las-vegas_n_6702352.html

she goes searchin' for vengeance, gets shot

update lol

Do It Once Right posted:

EXCLUSIVE: Was Vegas 'road rage' murder mom actually buying DRUGS from her killer? Amazing claim in case which has baffled country

THE BIZARRE SERIES OF EVENTS LEADING UP TO ERIC NOWSCH'S ARREST

February 11 - Tammy's Hubby visits T-Nugs at night at his home 2 houses away. We don't know why yet.

February 13 - Las Vegas police reveal a mother-of-four has an alleged road rage incident with a car with 2 passengers. She goes home to git' her gun and her 22 year old son, Tucky, reluctantly comes along for vengeance. On the way back out to the car, Erich Nowlsch (aka Baby G, aka T-Nugz) has already found them and fires at them. He drives off. Tammy and Tucky follow. The chase ends in a cul-de-sac. Tucky fires 3 rounds. T-Nugz ices Tammy and flees - to his mom's house).

February 15 - Her devastated husband, Robert Meyers, vows to find whoever did this to his wife. He turned off her life support after 48 hours. He knew it was T-Nugz (living 2 houses away) all along. Paw-paw's got some 'splaining to do to the LVPD, which say he never shared that very important information with them until later.

February 16 - CCTV of the incident is released by police as they hunt for the alleged killer and his accomplice. Police also disclose a sketch of the suspect and say he is 6ft, mid 20s and 180lbs. This information, like most of the diarrhea falling from the neighborhood trailer trashs' mouths, is bullshit.

February 18 - Questions are raised over whether Nowsch acted in self-defense amid claims Mrs Meyers drove back to her home, dropped her daughter off, grabbed her son Brandon 'Tucky' Meyers and hunted down the car in question. In response, Mr Meyers insists his son is a hero and not a vigilante. A hero that can't shoot for poo poo.

February 19 - Following a tense stand-off with police, Eric Nowsch gets stratospherically high and peacefully surrenders. Mr Meyers claims he knew the suspect and said he knew the kid was bad. After the incident he claimed he wasn't aware who shot his wife. Added that his wife spent a lot of time with the youngster for hours and tried to teach him how to be a man. A GoFundMe account is shut down and Tammy's family promises to return the money donated to them. For some reason, as more information has come to light, donors are less compassionate toward the suffering family.

February 20 - A noble hero emerges in a dark time. Count Conrad Breakring, Seneschal of the Royal Family, former captain of the Royal Guard of Starkhafn, and man possessing tiny baby arms agrees to represent T-Nugs pro-bono. His new attorney wants all his testimony from the day he surrendered ruled inadmissable, because the SWAT negotiator was like, "gently caress yeah man, get hella high and lets end this peacefully."

February 23 - Nowsch is arraigned on murder charges in Las Vegas. He keeps his mouth shut and looks unthreatening. His lawyer is tight-lipped, too. Things are looking up for Baby G. The Daily Mail, unlike every other 'news' source, still uses facebook photos of Tammy M in a ridiculous sombrero. Stay classy, Daily Mail. Police still have not located the driver of T-Nugz vehicle.

T-Nugget and Short Arms the Battlin' Attorney

Fuck da Mods fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Feb 24, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

[in unreal tournament announcer voice] MONSTER KILL

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
Heard about this yesterday. Seems like she went looking for a fight and found one.

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

They were frightened, so they went looking for the other driver after picking up an armed person...
Yeah, I'm frightened of haunted houses, so I don't go around looking for them. Can't be sure of what was going on in her mind, but being scared wasn't one of them.
So senseless and tragic. If they had both just went on about their day, they would have forgotten about it soon enough.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

unfortunately the giant purple sombrero didn't offer the kind of protection she needed.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Observe Me
Jan 21, 2006

I know shits bad right now with all that starving bullshit and the dust storms and we are running out of french fries and burrito coverings. But I got a solution!

quote:

In a change from earlier accounts, police Lt. Ray Steiber said 44-year-old Tammy Meyers had her teenage daughter run in the house to fetch her armed son, who then went with her as she drove to find the driver who had earlier stopped his car in front of hers, got out and approached her with angry words.

quote:

"I would never say that anybody went looking for trouble,"

Ok

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

albany academy posted:

Yeah, I'm frightened of haunted houses,

haha what a goony gently caress.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

lol she and her redneck kid got what they deserved

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

quote:

"Unfortunately I cannot say what was in Tammy's mind," the police lieutenant said.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
im glad

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Hope her son gets kicked out of body guard school :jerkbag:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
if you actually live in las vegas youre probably a garbage person

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
this wouldnt have happened if they had a gun

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Sounds like a victimless crime to me

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
murder anybody that honks their horn in a non-emergency

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

KTLA.com posted:

“My son is not an animal. My son is a hero in my book,” Robert Meyers said.

:lol: nope

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Steiber said the daughter told police a car sped up to them from behind and then pulled alongside. The daughter reached over from the passenger seat and honked the car horn at the car as it passed.

"She figured this person was speeding, and right or wrong, they needed to be corrected," Steiber said of the girl, who he said is 15. "She honked the horn."

the whole loving family is retarded lol

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
so tell me again why citizens should be allowed to own guns?

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Darkman Fanpage posted:

because this is america fucker

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

note to self - make sure at least one dignified picture of me exists and make it available so my obituary photo isn't a terrible pic of me in a hideous sombrero

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
citizens need to own guns so they can rise up when their government turns on them

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

what happened to that kid u were posting pics of who got a head shot but it hit him in the chin and didn't kill him

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Frog Act posted:

lol she and her redneck kid got what they deserved

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Lucky Guy posted:

note to self - make sure at least one dignified picture of me exists and make it available so my obituary photo isn't a terrible pic of me in a hideous sombrero

seriously, id rather have whatever the hell that thing to the left is be what people think of when they find out that i fell asleep making popcorn and burned my house down

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

gently caress da Mods posted:

Steiber said the daughter told police a car sped up to them from behind and then pulled alongside. The daughter reached over from the passenger seat and honked the car horn at the car as it passed.

"She figured this person was speeding, and right or wrong, they needed to be corrected," Steiber said of the girl, who he said is 15. "She honked the horn."

the whole loving family is retarded lol

People who honk when someone passes them because they're going way too slow are the funniest dipshits on the road.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Zzulu posted:

citizens need to own guns so they can rise up when their government turns on them

o okay

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
These are the articles that were actually more fun in 1.0

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

social vegan posted:

what happened to that kid u were posting pics of who got a head shot but it hit him in the chin and didn't kill him

he died of aids

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Fetus Tree posted:

These are the articles that were actually more fun in 1.0

except 1.0 was poo poo gently caress off

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

Darkman Fanpage posted:

You know I think they should, because I consider myself responsible enough to own guns. But I shouldn't attribute my ability to the vast majority of people who deserve only scorn and death. Really Americans shouldn't have any rights at all, and should be ruled by a council of their betters. But a good first step is disarmament, yeah.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

the whole story is so full of holes, lol, the mom was 'teaching the daughter to drive' but the mom was driving? then why was she teaching her daughter to drive 35 on a 55 loving lol just smh

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Darkman Fanpage posted:

if you actually live in las vegas youre probably a garbage person

this is true. vegas is incredibly depressing and lovely, with hosed up lovely depressing people. its the florida of the west

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Xaris posted:

this is true. vegas is incredibly depressing and lovely, with hosed up lovely depressing people. its the florida of the west

That explains all the buffets.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

the whole story is so full of holes, lol, the mom was 'teaching the daughter to drive' but the mom was driving? then why was she teaching her daughter to drive 35 on a 55 loving lol just smh

The speed limit is only a suggestion!

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Darkman Fanpage posted:

except 1.0 was poo poo gently caress off

Yes but trolling people about anything to do with guns was way easier and watching people get really mad was fun

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

99% of teh time if you're going somewhere to fetch your armed son you're dumb and wrong

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Wicker Man posted:

The speed limit is only a suggestion!

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

that's one of the two american driving modes, she was probably trying to teach her daughter both and just never made it past Granny Slow before she got shot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

i see the problem, the daughter was not qualified to drive the car without arms, going to get the armed son was the right thing to do, for the safety of the vehicle

• Locked thread