Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino
I'll give it a go for sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino
Here's my submission:

https://soundcloud.com/nonzerocircle/nightshift

It's sort of where Jungle meets 80's cheese sci-fi, all done on a laptop during nightshifts at work, got a somewhat dreamy feel to it.
Will hopefully have another track by the end of the month which will be totally different.

Enjoy!

NonzeroCircle fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Mar 7, 2015

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino
Thanks man, was mixed on earbuds rather than my.main system at home so hopefully isn't too tinny or overly bassy!

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino
https://soundcloud.com/nonzerocircle/one-minute-to-die

Another one. I've been listening to a lot of Slayer recently...

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino
More contributions the better! It's a fun little exercise trying to get exactly a minute's worth of music down and 'finished'. My first submission took me ages and now I've listened to it through not-headphones I can hear a bunch of things I'd change mix wise, whereas the 2nd one was maybe 2.5 hours work and I'm pretty pleased with it.

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino
Is there a plan for this lot when deadline has passed? There's been so many awesome submissions

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino
The loose theme was really inspiring, I love it when ML does these little projects, it really goes to show what a varied bunch of tastes and how much talent inhabits this forum.

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino
It just downloads an MP3 as far as I know. If you go to your songs properties there is a check box for enabling downloads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino
Music for people with Hyperfocus- every song must be exactly 60 minutes long and only one note (ie post your Sunn 0))) covers)?

• Locked thread