Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

We need one. I was thinking about hbtt: holding back the tears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

I did a really quick google search and didn't find one.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

suck a dick

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Describe your life in one sentence OP and we'll go from there.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
:(

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

This is an emoticon, and while it is indeed expressive, it doesn't work in a sentence: ":( if you" just doesn't work

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Col: Crying out loud just doesn't work, maybe sol: sobbing out loud, but that's already taken

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
just use the emote and move

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

just use the emote and move

No, i feel there is a gap that needs to be filled, there are so many acronyms for laughter, why so few for sadness? Is it that laughter is expressed more lightly, while sadness is a heavy subject, similar to that you do not answer "do you love me" with "yup"

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
how about SS for "so sad" and because hitler is lol

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

how about SS for "so sad" and because hitler is lol

Possibly, and as you see, you did not claim "hitler is :)". There is a need.

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Maybe SoS: So sad. "SoS if you"...yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Well, then I'm satisfied. See ya, GBS. SoS if you wanted to make any contribution.

• Locked thread