Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
I'm definitely interested in this. I'll write up a Manager and post it shortly.

MJ Belle
What a better way to capitalise on a communications degree than managing a wrestler? MJ Belle, a master of social media, has taken it upon herself make wrestlers shine in the ring and on the internet. While she is a newcomer to the scene, her charisma, constant selfies and tweets, and fashionable accessories reminding the viewer on todays hashtag, is starting to make a name for herself.

Gimmick: The Manager
Hailing from: New York City
Entrance: DJ Fresh - Hot Right Now (or usually client's theme)
Stats: Look+3, Power-1, Real 0, Work -2
Role: Face
Moves: Mealticket, Mouthpiece, Loyal
Injury:
Momentum:
Audience: +1

Heat:
Dorian 1
Georgie 0
Gogol 2
Jester 2
Lacandon 0
Shinnosuke 1
Tommy 2

» Who do I manage/ accompany to the ring?
» Shinnosuke Nagai. Still learning the language, Nagai isn't quite up to snuff at cutting promos in English himself. Until he improves, a manager like MJ is an ideal fit for him
» Who is trying to undermine me backstage?
» Gogol does not believe in the power of social media, and is quite vocal about it backstage.
» Who turned on me when I was their
Manager?
» Tommy Polaris' career was helped by MJ early on, before she was unceremoniously ditched
» Who knows I have their best interests at
heart?
» The Jester at least believes so. MJ doesn't really appreciate the attention.

Lord Hypnostache fucked around with this message at 10:19 on Feb 24, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
Glad to be aboard. I'm just gonna copy my questions here also for ease.

» Who do I manage/ accompany to the ring?
»Shinnosuke Nagai
» Who is trying to undermine me backstage?
» Gogol
» Who turned on me when I was their
Manager?
»Tommy Polaris
» Who knows I have their best interests at
heart?
» The Jester

TheNabster posted:

» Who can’t remember who I am?

That's MJ Belle. She has no idea who Georgie is, in or out of character. #flexmasterzerog is not a thing she has heard of.

Lord Hypnostache fucked around with this message at 09:45 on Feb 24, 2015

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER

Selachian posted:

Who did I debut with (and leave behind)?

MJ Belle made her debut managing Tommy Polaris. Once he was experienced and confident enough to make it on his own, she was unceremoniously ditched.

neonchameleon posted:

Who thinks I’m a waste of a roster slot?

MJ Belle thinks that the roster slot should be given to someone with a future in the business. She has never found the Jester particularly entertaining or talented.

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
I've got four answers and answered thrice, but if I'm checking correctly, the only questions unanswered are

Tommy Polaris:
- Who has taken me under their wing?

Lacando:
- Who mentored me when I first joined the roster?

I'm not going to answer either one of those, since I don't think they really fit my character.

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
I'm think it would be cool if the last time we saw MJ and Tommy was when he ditched her. Selachian, if that sounds cool to you too, I'm gonna let you describe the encounter, and I'll fill up the details on my part.

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER

neonchameleon posted:

Promo by The Jester

We start off with The Jester, sitting in the lotus position on a table, a rose in hand. Pulling off the petals one by one and throwing them casually onto a table already covered in them. "She loves me. She loves me not. She loves me. She loves me ... not." He hangs his head and tosses the stem into a basket before smiling and reaching for another rose. "She loves me. She loves me not." The camera pans along the corridor, and there's a trail of roses leading all the way to MJ's dressing room and there's a triumphant "She loves me!"

Then the door to the dressing room opens. There's the sound of heels clicking and of someone (probably MJ) picking up the first rose and saying something. And the sound of heels clicking along tiled floor. Cut back to The Jester who opens his mouth, and tries to say something. Nothing comes out. A few more attempts, and he swallows. Cut to the shadow approaching on the wall - and pan back, and we can see The Jester bolting down the corridor just before MJ arrives before hiding and hyperventilating into a paper bag. Despite the rose petals, the champagne, candlelight, and cake, he bottled it. There's also a not terribly well hidden stereo for mood music, although it's not playing.

MJ Belle is looking at the scene before her, the rose petals, the champagne, everything. Her expression is one of curiosity. She looks around and spots Shinnosuke who happened to walk by.
"Hey you! Did you make this? 'Cause it's pretty adorable." MJ asks Shinnosuke, who appears bewildered and mumbles something in Japanese. MJ Belle continues "You're the new wrestler, right? I'm MJ Belle, pleasure to meet you. Come on, let me show you around, get acquainted."
MJ grabs Shinnosuke by the arm drags him off-screen.

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
I'm ready to roll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
I can play Joey Crack for this match. Now we just need someone to play MEGAmerican.

• Locked thread