Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Tommy Polaris

My dad wrestled in this promotion for years. He never won much but he worked hard and the fans loved him. God, he sucked. Forget him, I'm gonna be so much better.

Gimmick: The Golden Boy
Look: Blond, handsome, smooth. Black tights with white star patterns. Has a different girl on his arm every night. Never remembers her name.
Hailing from: Elizabeth, NJ
Entrance: Showy and Ostentatious. (Music: Sevendust, "Praise.").

Finisher: Star Crash (Rydeen Bomb/Sky High)
Role: Heel
Heat:

Who did I debut with (and leave behind)? MJ Belle

Who's taken me under their wing?

Who's jealous of my rapid rise?
Shinnosuke Nagai

Who's taken it on themselves to teach me a lesson in the ring? Lacandon

Audience: +1

Stats: Look +2, Power +1, Real -2, Work -1

Special moves: Dynasty Scion (+1 Look), Special Snowflake

Selachian fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Feb 23, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Glad to have made it. Here's my Heat questions:

Who did I debut with (and leave behind)? MJ Belle

Who's taken me under their wing?

Who's jealous of my rapid rise?
Shinnosuke Nagai

Who's taken it on themselves to teach me a lesson in the ring? Lacandon

And to answer a couple:

Lord Hypnostache posted:

» Who turned on me when I was their Manager?

Tommy Polaris doesn't need any pushy broad talking for him.

Alouicious posted:

» Who’s trying to learn by watching me in the ring?

Despite appearances, Tommy *does* have a work ethic, and he wants to be better at what he does ... without having to actually ask for lessons.

Selachian fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Feb 23, 2015

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Collating the unanswered questions so far for reference. Looks like Gogol could use some love.

MJ Belle: Who is trying to undermine me backstage?

Shinnosuke Nagai: Who was holding me back as my tag team partner?

Dorian Mandrake: Who is trying to steal my approach? and Who is my fan, even though we're peers?

Gogol: Who helps me come up with new directions for my character?, Who's made me look weak?, and Who can stand up to me in the ring?

Tommy Polaris: Who's taken me under their wing?

The Jester: Who thinks my in-ring talent is being wasted in this role?

Lacandon: Who mentored me when I first joined the roster? and Who's ripping off my high-flying style?

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

thelazyblank posted:

»»Who is trying to steal my approach?»»

So, this "sincerity" and "keeping it real" stuff ... how do I fake it?

Alouicious posted:

[i]» Who was holding me back as my tag team partner?

Maybe Tommy was brought onboard as a face first and teamed up with Shinnosuke ... but at that point was so awfully green and so unsuited for work as a face that he dragged the team down. It wasn't until he turned heel that he began to develop his skills and get himself over.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Lord Hypnostache posted:

I'm think it would be cool if the last time we saw MJ and Tommy was when he ditched her. Selachian, if that sounds cool to you too, I'm gonna let you describe the encounter, and I'll fill up the details on my part.

Last Week on PWEF

Tommy Polaris's ridiculously fast defeat of Bird Luche, with more time spent posing for the crowd than actually wrestling, is in the books. Backstage, Tommy walks through the corridors. Gear bag in one arm, pretty young thing in a Polaris T-shirt clinging to the other. His path takes him past his manager, MJ Belle, who is in the midst of a backstage interview about the match and her plans for the future.

Tommy lunges between MJ and the interviewer in mid-sentence and helps himself to the interviewer's mic.

"You're really wasting time talking about that match?This is getting boring. I didn't come out here to fight two-bit losers who dress up like Big Bird." He rounds on MJ. "You're supposed to be my manager, and this is the best you can get me?"

MJ can respond as she likes here

"Oh, is that so? I thought you were supposed to be good at this stuff. Maybe if you spent less time playing with Twitter and more time getting me matches, ever think of that? Nobody cares about what's trending. They care about who beats who. They care about who's the champion of the world. But I guess you wouldn't know much about that, would you, honey?"

response, if desired

"Whatever. I'm sick of this. Let me make it really simple: get yourself a new meal ticket, because YOU ... ARE ... FIRED!" The last three words are delivered at high volume, a couple inches away from MJ's face. Without waiting for a response, Tommy flips the mic over his shoulder and storms off, bag and smirking valet in tow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Well, I'm still following.

• Locked thread