Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

"It's a non-speaking role"
The Pacific Wrestling Entertainment Federation (PWEF)

World Wide Wrestling is a role-playing game based on the Apocalypse world RPG system. Players create their own wrestlers based on one of ten archetypes called "gimmicks". Players who are not currently in the action are encouraged to take turns being announcers for that match. Also there's plenty of ways to jump in.

I'm looking for 8 players to start, and depending on how things go I might expand it.

Other creatives are welcome to create other rival promotions, and we can eventually duke it out. I'll list rival WWW RPG promotions here.

The promotion

Based out of Seattle Washington, PWEF is a promotion that is just begging to be big with tours around the pacific northwest from northern California, through Oregon and Idaho and also at Boise and Reno the East. They have monthly spots on national cable tv, and are looking to expand., poised to take a considerable stronghold on the greaer west coast area. Now with this new increase, the General Manager Maggie "Dragon Lady" Chow is looking for new talent. It might be you!

Refrence Sheet is here (looks like I can't direct link it)
Character Creation and Character sheet features

Each player chooses a gimmick from this list

Choose a name and look. If you wish, you may adapt one of the non-player wrestlers (NPW) as your own from the list below.

Hailing From: each Gimmick has some options that thematically support that archetype, or you can pick your own

Entrance: each Gimmick has some options that thematically support that archetype, or you can describe your own. You're encouraged though not required to link to a song.

Stats: the four key descriptive qualities of your wrestler, ranging from -2 (the worst) to +3 (the best). The Stats are: Look, Power,
Real and Work. The gimmick sheet gives instructions on how to set and what choies you have.

Look: your charisma, "it" factor and ability to inhabit your character and "live the Gimmick." Look is most important for you if you
want to cut exciting promos and create a memorable character
for the fans to follow.

Power: your raw strength, aggression, and impressiveness.
Power is most important for you if you want to enjoy physical
dominance over other wrestlers and stand out for your extraordinary physical presence and abilities.

Real: your ability to "break the fourth wall," bring in real–world
concerns, and deal with legit issues. Real is most important for
you if you want to blend the line between character and performer and captivate the audience with your actual personality.

Work: your ability to tell a story in the ring, execute moves correctly, and make others look good. Work is most important for
you if you want to use your ring work to create your legacy.
Your Gimmick will give you initial scores, and then instructions for
making an adjustment by adding or subtracting from those scores

Heat: a positive number representing the entertainment value to the audience of your characters relationship with another wrestler. Ranges from 0 to +4. Since this is dependent on relationships of each player's wrestler, this will be set once we have all the players decided.

* Role: whether you’re a good guy or a bad guy (Starting Roles of Babyfaceand Heel) or have transcended that divide (to the Advanced Roles of Celebrity, Legend or Icon).

Moves: specific archetypal actions for your wrestler with an array of possible consequences. You have some Moves automatically (already checked on your sheet), and then you pick some Moves as the sheet directs.

Injury: When you get injured, certain options become available (or closed off) to you to represent how you’re handled by the company while you recover.

Momentum: a positive number that represents a build-up of "intangibles" and entertaining energy. You spend Momentum to give you bonuses on die rolls. There is no limit on Momentum but you lose any you haven't spent at the end of each Episode.

Audience: a positive number representing your wrestler’s popularity and how much the audience wants to see them. Audience goes both up and down and ranges from 0 to +4.

Advances: certain thresholds you hit in the game give you Advances. You can spend Advances to raise your Stats or Audience, gain new Moves, gain a Manager, change Gimmick, and other things that reflect your increasing value to the company.

Roster: (8)
pre:
Golgol The red Terror              Monster           Ghostly Gangsta
Shinnosuke Nagai                   Technician        Alouicious
MJ Belle                           Manager           Lord Hynpostache
Georgie Burns (Flexmaster Zero G)  Jobber            Nabster 
Dorian Mandrake                    Provocateur       thelazyblank
Lacandon, Skeletal Death God       High Flyer        Babe Magnet
Tommy Polaris                      Golden Boy        Selachian
Jester                             Clown             neonchameleon
Starting Roster (NPWs, feel free to claim/adapt)

Venturous Capital (Monster Heel)
Hails from Reno, NV
Entrance: Money - Pink Floyd
A big guy who wears a suit and shades when not fighting. Throws money around like it's no big deal. Is somewhat known for openly bribing people. Has very little scruples. Treats poor people badly.

Bird Luche (High Flyer Face)
Hails from: Guadalajara, Mexico
Entrance: El pajaro Loco
Maybe a bit of a show-off, but generally holds to ideals of honor. Wants to win to show that he can amount to something (show the naysayers wrong). Is perhaps a mix of motivations between selfish and good.

John "The Linebacker" Lennox (Len-noh) (Golden boy face)
Entrance: "Game time" - Trox and K2
Former college football player turned wrestler. Is a sort of Jock/golden boy type (eg. Kurt Angle) though there is hinted maybe a reason for the sudden shift in carriers that Lennox won't talk about.

Joey Crak (Anti-hero Heel)- CURRENT PWC CHAMPION
Special: The Crakshooter (Sharpshooter) or Alternate: The Overdose (Rolling Cutter)
Joey Crak is one of the most arrogant and underhanded wrestlers around. He will use every advantage possible on the mic or in the ring to cheat his way to victory. He talks the talk, and has the technical skills to back up some of his claims. One of the ways he gets under his opponents skin is to use their finisher, always claiming to have perfected it. After all, as he says ad nauseum: "No one can handle. One Hundred Percent. Pure. Crak."
Has a strong rivalry with Lenox, doesn't like the "goody two-shoes", Also doesn't much like Officer Annie, denounces her as "the man".

Officer Annie (Anti-hero? Face)
Hails from: Venice Beach, CA
Special: Busted (Double Closedfist Chop)
Fresh from protecting the public of Venice Beach, the Lady Cop Officer Annie is here to lay down the law. All business both backstage and in the ring, she sports simple black attire, a POLICE baseball cap and a police whistle. The only time a smile crosses her lips is as she winds up to deliver the final blow to her stunned opponents.

Robert "High Class" Jordan (Anti-hero? Face)
Hails from: Reno, NV
Special: Bow Tie Bomb (Senton Bomb)
Raised in the rich suburbs of Philadelphia, Robert developed a fascination with street fighting at an early age. Kicked out of private school for beating up his classmates, he took his smarts and family money to hire the best trainers in the country. Now, he's an A+ technical wrestler who goes out of his way to embarrass his less–skilled opponents. He wears expensive three piece suits to the ring with his trademark bow–tie, often competing with the bow–tie on, just to “keep it sexy” (his trademark line).

Unknown Gladiator (Hardcore Face)
Hails from: Seattle, WA
Special: Execution (Elbow drop)
A masked woman, dressed in a sort of roman gladiator style. (That she is a woman is secret at first? A serious contender type, very tough. After stunning opponent, puts out thumb up then down to audience, indicated how they can vote on her opponents fate.

El Toro (Hardcore Heel)
Special: Rocky Mountain Oysters (Low Blow Uppercut)
The mysterious El Toro doesn't say much, but he (or possibly she) displays no respect for honorable competition. A master of misdirection, El Toro is full of creative strategies to distract the referee in order to land the illegal finisher...and escape before the victim can extract revenge. Costume is a bull in matador's outfit. Is in a tag-team called "the monster squad" with Gyrla, and are current tag team champions.

MEGAmerican (Goldenboy Face)
Move: The American Bulldog (Running Bulldog)
Entrance: Proud to be an American - Lee Greenwood (Starting from Chorus)
MEGAmerican's star–spangled ring attire and hard–hitting aerial style make him a standout whenever he steps into the squared circle. Battling for America's most deeply held values,the Deacon of Democracy will permit only civil behavior in his presence.
MEGAmerican puts up with Venturous Capital, who is currently investing money in him, though MEGAmerican is pretty open about their suspicion that Venturous Capital l is up to no good. Is part of the "American Duo" with Lennox as tag-team partners.

Bash Hammer (Hardcore Heel)
Special: Earth Mover (Frog Splash)
Bash Hammer's look is Tinker from Roadhouse meets Larry the Cable Guy. He's shaped like a barrel in work boots, sports cargo pants, white undershirt and denim sleeveless jacket, and always wears his signature trucker hat that reads "Diesel Power." His approach to his matches is as straightforward as his name, and as brutal.

Doctor Moreau (Technician Heel)
Special: The Mutation (Snapmare)
Doctor Moreau has a mysterious connection to the animal kingdom. Coming to the ring in a variety of animal costumes, his ring work morphs to match his totem creature for that match (often selected to take advantage of his opponents weaknesses). When he hits the Mutation, his opponent ends up wearing the mask of the Doctor's chosen prey animal—and some never recover.
Taunt: "Back to the house of pain!"

Maggie Chow (Manager Heel) - Cannot be claimed by players
She is thought of by most as tough by fair. She is no weakling and has no problem with stepping in the ring and smacking around a person who gets out of line. Don't let he small physique fool you, she has both tenacity and surprising skill.

Gyrla (Monster Heel)
Shot Put (Toss Over the Top Rope)
This 7'+ bearded monster from Iceland carries a giant boulder to the ring
to intimidate (and sometimes crush) his opponents. When not able to use that,
he likes to finish a match by flinging them out of the ring as far up the aisle as
he can. He's only hit the stands once or twice. In a tag team "the monster squad" with El Toro and are current tag-team champions.

---

Submit characters here. Of course feel free to ask questions as well here, or you can PM me or hit me up on Skype (I'm Foolster41).

Foolster41 fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Mar 4, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Oh, another pacific northwest promotion? :) I'll check that out, thanks.

You mean the cast list from the book? Some of them are pretty good (I used a few in the list above), a few I feel are maybe too silly* (though I'll admit, this is pro wrestling we're talking about, so maybe I'm being too picky). If one of them grabs you, I'd say go for it. I just listed the ones I thought were perticurally interesting and that shouldn't be taken as ones not included as being banned, I just didn't feel like writing them all out.

* (Specifically the ones I kind of had a problem with were from being over the top are the one-armed guy, the breaking bad knock-off and the punning architect.)

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

I tried to find the kickstarter gimmicks, but couldn't find them anywhere (I just bought the book the other week, I didn't kickstart it). I'd be willing to consider them, if the player has access to them.

I probability should note that there is a one-gimmick limit, so for example there can only be one monster. (Though I wonder, as long as there aren't for example everyone's a monster) how necessary that is.

Also. we're probably going to want to arrange for everyone to get together on IRC, Skype or something to hash out the heat questions, since that'd be better than doing it in PbP.

Foolster41 fucked around with this message at 14:37 on Feb 19, 2015

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

ForeverBWFC posted:

Edit: drat, beaten to the technician! Foolster, do you mind duplicated gimmicks or do you want me to tweak mine?
That's something I'm stil considering. I'm leaning towards no, though you should keep in mind that subbing two or more of the same gimmick just means I will only pick one out of those.

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

I think we should wait, since we don't know who's going to be in yet. (It's starting to look like I'm going to get more than 8 subs, though I like all the subs so far so I might just say first 8 in.[)

Edit:

Well, counting we have a bunch more than 8 anyway. So far we have two overlaps: Vetreren and Technician. It looks like all the gimmicks have been taken at least once, so never mind. I'll put up the list of subs at the OP. I'll probably close this down in a few days and then sort out who'll be in.

Babe Magnet posted:

E: Do we have a WWW irc? Or are we using #acolyte? Also, did you mean to post this in The Game Room? We're in the main Tradition Games subforum right now.
I could make a IRC if you'd like, or find a home in a related IRC channel.

Did I put this in the wrong place? Oops. I'll ask a mod to move it.

Foolster41 fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Feb 19, 2015

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

So, i'll try to remember to check in, but I'm in the channel #wwwrpg right now. We can use that. Might be better than using the more general #Acolyte.

Also, I'm going to give 24 hours a time limit. (close on sat Feb 21st, 12:00pm PST) and close this. I have a hard enough time choosing as it is!

Edit: I'll make it noon, I really have too many hard choices as it is.
Also, let me know if your name isn't on the list in the OP. I think I got everyone.

Foolster41 fucked around with this message at 07:39 on Feb 21, 2015

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

And we;re closed. Now I have the hard choice to make. it might take me the rest of the day, I'll probibly post my list tomarrow afternoon at the soonest.

if someone would make a promotion with the unchosen players that'd be great

Edit: oops. opposite meaning of a word.

Foolster41 fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Feb 21, 2015

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

My Choices are:

pre:
Golgol The red Terror             Monster        Ghostly Gangsta
Shinnosuke Nagai                  Technician     Alouicious
MJ Belle                          Manager        Lord Hynpostache
Georgie Burns (Flexmaster Zero G) Jobber         Nabster 
Dorian Mandrake                   Provocateur    thelazyblank
Lacandon, Skeletal Death God      High Flyer     Babe Magnet
Tommy Polaris                     Golden Boy     Selachian
Jester                            Clown          neonchameleon
This was a really hard choice, and I was considering just choosing everyone, but I knew as a unexperienced GM running this (or any dungeon world game) for the first time was not a good idea. I hope someone is willing to run another promotion (I could then draw up a map even and we could have cross-over events and dramatic defections!).

We need to work on questions next. It's recomended you get on #WWWRPG and ask your questions there. Otherwise if they aren't there ask your questions here and indicate who you are asking. . It's vollinteered who answers. I forgot. :P

Foolster41 fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Feb 23, 2015

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Oh yeah, you don't indicate who you're asking, the person answering chooses a question and answers it, unless you're pointing it towards a NPW. My bad.

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

We have :

4 PW faces (Shinnousuke, MJ, Lacandon, and Flexmaster) , and 4 heels (Dorian, Gogol, Polaris and Jester)

We also have 7 NPW faces (Bird Luche, Linebacker Lennox, Officer Annie, "High Class" Jordan, the Unkinown Gladiator and "Lumberjill" Wendy*) and 7 NPW Heels (Venture Capital, Joey Crak, El Toro, Bash Hammer, Doctor Moreau, Chocheese and Gryla).

So total that's 11 each of heels and faces, with a total stable of 22 wrestlers.

*One I just added.

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Answering multiple of each is fine. Since there's > 4 players not everyone will have heat with each other.

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

TheNabster posted:

What is the limit on how many questions you can answer? I assumed it was about 4.

I don't think there's a limit for answering, it's just limited by how many questions there are total. At least, that's how I read the rules. I suppose as a rule of thumb people should only have about 4 questions answered, just so everyone can get a chance at answering questions.

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Is that all the questions? Everyone who had a questioned answered gains +1 heat with the person who answered one of their questions.

Also, everyone has 1 heat with opposite of heel/face. I believe the max is +4.

Foolster41 fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Feb 26, 2015

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

So here's the questions. Let me know if I got any wrong.

• Dorian Mandrake, the Provocateur
○ Who helped me get to where I am now? Georgie Burns
○ Who thinks I’m all smoke and no fire? Gogol
○ Who is trying to steal my approach? Tommy Polaris
○ Who’s my fan, even though we’re peers? The Jester

• Golgol
○ Who is terrified of me backstage? Dorian
○ Who helps me come up with new directions for my character? Lancadon (Skeletal God)
○ Who made me look weak? Jester
○ Who can stand up to me in the ring? Shinnosuke

• Tommy Polaris
○ Who did I debut with (and leave behind)? MJ Belle
○ Who's taken me under their wing? Dorian
○ Who's jealous of my rapid rise? Shinnosuke Nagai
○ Who's taken it on themselves to teach me a lesson in the ring? Lacandon

• Shinnosuke Nagai
○ Who was holding me back as my tag team Partner? Golgol
○ Who’s trying to learn by watching me in the ring? Polaris
○ Who’s jealous of my skills? Dorian
○ Who is trying to teach me to be more of an entertainer? » Georgie Burns

• MJ Belle (Shinnosuke, Gogol, Polaris, Jester +1)
○ Who do I manage/ accompany to the ring? Shinnosuke Nagai.
○ Who is trying to undermine me backstage? Gogol
○ Who turned on me when I was their Manager? Tommy Polaris'
○ Who knows I have their best interests at heart? The Jester

• Lacandon, Skeletal Death God
○ Who always has my back? Gogol
○ Who mentored me when I first joined the roster? Jester
○ Who’s ripping off my highflying style? Dorian
○ Who wishes they could do what I do? Georgie

• Jester
○ MJ Belle thinks he's a waste of a roster slot +2
○ Georgie/Flexmaster is always asking him for something new for his act +2
○ Lacandon, Skeletal Death Master used to be his tag team partner +2
○ Shinnosuke Nagai thinks my in ring talent is being wasted as Jester +2

• Georgie Burns
○ Who was my tag team partner before they made it big? Dorian Mandrake
○ Who can’t remember who I am? MJ Belle
○ Who refuses to work with me? Gogol
○ Who is always trying to get management on my side? The Jester

Working on first card of matches. Let me know if there's interactions or match ups you'd like to see, and of course story reasons why (I want revenge against X for...).

Edit: Oops, I forgot another thing for each player. Each one should do a "pre-recorded" promo showing how they highlighting why they deserve to win or what they're planning to do in the event.", or if you've been with PWEF for a little while (We don't have to stick with brand new rookies) what happened last episode. It might be in the ring, or a back-stage interaction. Feel free to pick NPW for these as well. Maybe a NPW came in and wrecked the interview promo you were doing backstage.

Edit 2: And of course you work with other PWCs to do stuff together too.

Foolster41 fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Feb 28, 2015

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Reminder: I'm still waiting on "last times" for Gogol, Polaris, Lacandon and MJ Belle.

Let's not have this die before it even begins.

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Lord Hynpostache: Since you're a manager, (and not very good at fighting) I'm guessing MJ belle isn't going to enter the ring, but perhaps she'll have a representative fight, most likely against Tommy Polaris. Who would your representative be? Or would you rather do something for your bit as not a fight, but out of the ring?

I'm guessing if it is a representative, it'll be Negai, which works.

Foolster41 fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Mar 2, 2015

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

It feels like it's been a while since we started. Do you guys think we should start now, and adjust the card as needed when the last 2 last times are submitted, or should we wait? I have a filled card with at least one match/promo for everyone.

At the very least, I'll put a deadline: This Friday, February 6th at 4pm (PST) (or when I get home from work, which is sometime around that time).

Foolster41 fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Mar 2, 2015

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Okay. First event is incoming.

Key Arena, Seattle, Washington

"Welcome, Ladies and Gentlemen to another great night of the Pacific Wrestling Entertainment Federation! I'm Zack, and you all know my commentary tag-team partner Bobby. We've got a packed house here tonight. The air is heavy with anticipation."
"That's right Zack. You can feel it, like electricity."
"Uh, Bobby, you have your hand on an open wire."
"That I do Zack."

Entrance music blares and the jumbotron lights up, and Georgie Burns ("Flexmaster G") comes down the entrance ramp.
"It's one of the new comers, Flexmaster G. " Zack says.
"I hear he's been staying at the bottom of the pack for a long time." Bobby comments
"Yeah, but he's said that's going to change, he might have the will to make that happen."

Then another song plays. and again the Jobotron lights up with a display as the Joker makes his way down the ramp.
"It looks like his opponent's going to be the crown prince of comedic mayhem, the Jester."
"Looks that way, Zack. 'Dare to be stupid' indeed."

Feel free to describe how you come in, what kinds of stuff you do to rile up the crowd (somersaults? standing on the turnbuckle/corner ropes, signature gestures, etc.?). And also what kinds of smack talk you use (if any). flex-master is out first, so he gets some short time out there before Jester comes out.

Of course non-involved wrestlers can also use moves to mess with things too.

Also, once per match the announcer can "put over" a wrestler. Normally a person is assigned, but in this case I think I'll just leave it open (if that make sense?). The announcer recaps what the wrestler did and bumps a roll one level (from a botch (6+) to a partial hit (7-9) or partial hit to full hit (10+). The announcer should generally wait until the actual roll before desciding to do this. The Announcer should generally wait to see what the player rolls before deciding whether to put them over or not, and there’s often some negotiation on a failed roll between whether the player wants to spend Momentum or the Announcer should put them over—this is fine! Just remember that the Announcer can only put over each wrestler once per match.

Foolster41 fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Mar 4, 2015

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

I added a reference sheet that'll be useful to the OP. It has a lot of moves, including the special ones for heels and faces. Sorry, I should have added it from the start.

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Oops; I didn't realize the match ended. Things have been crazy at work, with a big transition. 'll work on setting up the next thing soon.

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

When Jester grabs the shaving foam, Zack exclaims gleefully
"Ha! Here's comes that shaving foam! "
"Really? You like it?"
"Wha? You don't?"
"It's so silly."
"That's because you're no fun. You probably hate clowns."
"I don't hate clowns. The audience apparently agrees with me. Listen to them boo."
"Here comes the Lion tamer!" Zack calls out. "And that's 3. Jester wins!"
"Defeated by a clown, how embarrassing."
"That was an interesting fight."
"Seemed to get kind of serious for a fight with a clown. Never underestimate the clown."

The jumbotron once again lights up and a theme song plays.

"Ladies and gentlemen" a voice booms. " From Venice beach, weighing 190 pounds, Officer Annie".
Officer Annie, a light framed woman dressed in a tank top with "PD" on the front, cargo pants and on a police cap. On her belt is a pair of handcuffs and a nightstick. Around her neck is a police whistle. Her expression is serious as she slowly walks to the ring. Along the way she will do a "pistols" or "thumbs up" to kids. She tells them to "stay in school, don't do drugs".

She enters the ring, and then another entrance cue starts.

"Hailing from Black Rock City, Nevada, weighing in at 210 pounds [This is a placeholder weight], Dorien Mandrake!"

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

neonchameleon posted:

What's happening backstage? And is anyone politicking with anyone else?

^Good question.

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

"Looks like Annie wants him to come down, but he's not doing it." Zack says.
"Are we going to have a fight here or what?"

When he doesn't move, she rushes at him. This isn't her first fight, and she knows what's coming next, she spins to the side. She still doesn't quite move quick enough and gets grazed by Dorien's boot, but not as bad as a foolish rookie might. She stumbles foreward.
"Oh, down he goes!" Zack says, as Doiren falls back out of the ring.

She climbs the rope, and puts both her fist in the air to get the crowd. then gets ready to do a body slam. But Dorien rolls out of the way at the last moment and she hits the ground hard.

"Ouw. Probibly shoulnd't have spent so much time showing off" Bobby says.

Both are still badly staggered, it takes a moment for both to get up, at around the same time. Dorien gets in a hard right hand, but then Annie replies with her signature: the Busted (a double closed first chop) which sends Dorien reeling back.

"Annie's looking confident here." Zack says. She goes in for another busted, but is countered with a left hand before she can hit. She reels back now against the ring. He hits her with a boot to the midsection and goes down. Dorien picks her up and rolls her into the ring."

Dorien takes Annie by the neck and swings her for a Man on Fire, slamming her down. He gets up to his feet, and then just moments too late sees a figure behind him, a warning from Zack too is too late, before he is struck hard on the back of the head with a chair.

"Oooh. Here comes Jordan with a chair!"
Jordan stands over him, the grabs a microphone.

"Hi Dorrien. You said this was nothing personal. You kept saying it. Nothing personal. Trust me, what you did to me last week was personal. There's no way it wasn't. I had no beef with you before." He shrugs. "Now I guess I do." "What you did, ambushing me like that lacked class. You want me to stoop to your level?" At this he physically stoops down to come closer to Dorien. "Well, I can do that. You are jealous. Jealous of my money and success. I get that. I earned every penny of it . I got mine, and if you're not happy with what you got, you're welcome to try to take it. Hey. Nothing personal. " With that Jordan starts to do a kick, but stops himself, shaking his head. He drops the mic and starts to walk out.

The injured Annie has already managed to roll out of the ring and get away, somewhere.

((This is the real match. It's now to you how to respond. I'm not sure if this is a shoot or work. ))

Foolster41 fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Mar 10, 2015

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Jordan springs back against the ropes and flies forward with a midsection dropkick that connects. He quickly springs to his feet, picks Dorien up. He strikes him on the head with a left and then turns him and slams him with a DDT. Jordan gets up again and climbs the turnbuckle, readying himself to do his signature finishing move, the bow tie bomb (a variation of the Senton bomb).

((Booking: Jordan wins))

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

((Now I think about it, I really should have had Jordan ambush and walk off, maybe promising a surprise later, or just a threat to "watch your back". Would have been more interesting/dramatic. Live and learn. :P))

Off-stage, Office

Maggie Chow shook her head. He was a fool, but he was right. It was a mistake to let the hot-headed Jordan to talk her into this work with the ambush. He wanted his character to not look so foolish, but the whole thing made everyone look foolish. Of course, she would never admit she was wrong, but perhaps the fool's advice could be one solution to fixing this problem.

Arena

The screen lights and... well, it can't really be called music, but a sound plays. as Lacandon, in his full feathery hat comes in.
"Hailing from Tikal, Guatemala, weighing in at 200 lbs, Lacondon, the God of Death!"

The next intro plays "And his tag-team partner, from parts unknown deep inside Russia, Golgol- the Red Terror!"

"Wow, look at this guy. I thought the soviet union collapsed."
"Don't tell that to this guy." Zack quips.

Once both are in the ring, the next intro plays.

"Our very own hero, standing for truth, Justice and rear end kicking, the one and only MEGAmerican!"

Next intro.MEGAmerican looks shocked, turns to the screen to see Joey Crack's face. MEGAmerican can be clearly heard saying "Oh God, not him!"

"Shouldn't these teams be switched around?" Zack says.
"Well, this will be an interesting tag-team match-up of two unlikely pairs."

((I need two people to control the NPC side. I feel like I'm not very good at it))

Foolster41 fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Mar 12, 2015

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

In the interest of keeping things moving I'll play as MEGAmerican. I'll try to do a better job of it this time.

Joey Krak and Lacandon are facing off when the bell rings. Since Lacandon isn't a NPW, I'll let him start with control.

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

I can't PM babe magnet. I'm going to start looking for a replacement I guess.This will mean plugging in a new character with heat relationships.

I'll figure it out tomorrow afternoon when i get home from work. BM might show up before then anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

I posted a replacement request for Babe Magnet. I got caught up with other stuff (trying to get caught up on prototyping work for a board game so it's ready for possibly a test play tonight) and didn't post it until last night. I'm hoping people are still wanting to go on with this. I think everyone should check in, so I know if we need to replace in more.

• Locked thread