Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fairly passive
Nov 4, 2012

Not as productive as I should be
Idle thought about attractiveness:

Take two identical 20 year old girls of average height and in what the majority of people would consider great shape.

To one, add age.

To the other, add fat.

How much weight is equivalent to one year of age, attractiveness- wise? Is the relationship linear?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
what are their personalities like

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Better question is if the age and fat increases, would their willingness to have sexual relations increase as well?

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

how much of the fat goes to boobs or rear end

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
would

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I'll bang a skinny granny. Whatever.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Fairly passive posted:

Take two identical 20 year old girls of average height and in what the majority of people would consider great shape.

To one, add age.

To the other, add fat.

How much weight is equivalent to one year of age, attractiveness- wise? Is the relationship linear?

ideally I want a morbidly obese infant

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Parallax Scroll posted:

how much of the fat goes to boobs or rear end

This is crucial information, OP. Please provide pictures, if possible.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

wha t do I look like OP a mathematigian?? you dummy

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
show me them titties bitch!

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
healthy weight 100% of the time over time until the end of time

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
If you asked me whether I wanted to bang a 40-year old hot chick or a 20-year old 200 pounder, I'd ride the 40-year old into the sunset any day of the week.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
ya the only two things I look for in chicks are age and fat. I don't want to be with a dumb fat lol I'm a respectable programmer

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Zeroisanumber posted:

If you asked me whether I wanted to bang a 40-year old hot chick or a 20-year old 200 pounder, I'd ride the 40-year old into the sunset any day of the week.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
20 year old girls are annoying selfish children with no life skills.

20 year old dudes are angry violent retards with no ambition.

Insert another incendiary comment here.

*cat gif here

*smug face selfie here

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

Edgar posted:

Better question is if the age and fat increases, would their willingness to have sexual relations increase as well?

Not with you

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
I'm not sure you understand the definition of sexism OP. Both your subjects are women so where's the sexual bias?

Now if you're saying you would rather gently caress a 200lb man than a 200lb woman, then perhaps that's sexist. Also, you're gay.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
bitch

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Give Pat a Job posted:

I'm not sure you understand the definition of sexism OP. Both your subjects are women so where's the sexual bias?

Now if you're saying you would rather gently caress a 200lb man than a 200lb woman, then perhaps that's sexist. Also, you're gay.
both women are sexist becase they dont want to have sex with him.

itsgotmetoo
Oct 5, 2006

by zen death robot

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Zeroisanumber posted:

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

I really want to see the numbers some people will plug into that graph.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

You like your ladies like Monument Valley?

Norton
Feb 18, 2006

Zeroisanumber posted:

What about a 180 lb 20 year old vs a 50 year old

Norton
Feb 18, 2006

quick, this is important

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Norton posted:

What about a 180 lb 20 year old vs a 50 year old

nah

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Skinny as the roofies will act quicker.
And easier to drag.

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
eventually one will die of age and one will die of fat

at which point fatty has a clear kink advantage

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I think your premise is flawed OP. Basically relative to my own attractiveness there is a lower limit of what I would gently caress. As I'm a moderately in shape dude, i'm just going to say no to a person no matter their age. If I was fat myself though, I'd probably be a bit more willing to settle after a sufficiently long dry spell.

Similarly for age, past a certain age it doesn't really matter how in shape you are unless you've had extensive plastic surgery or amazing genetics you're not going to be someone I would sleep with as a 26 year old. But when I'm 50 myself, I imagine I'll have no problem sleeping with someone else my age.

I think this is how most people work, people go for what they think the best they can get and won't go below a certain threshold in physical standards relative to their own unless there are significant other incentives. You can pretty much always find someone who's roughly as in shape as you who's smart/funny/easy to get along with so people who act like you should date ugly people for their brains are dumb. I might not date a hot person if they're insufferable but a great personality isn't going to make up for there being no physical attraction.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
116 years old, 80 pounds, all experience.

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

Young and thin
Young and fat
Old and thin
Old and fat
Goku pants

There are your choices.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Rivethead posted:

Goku pants

hahha great stuff!

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Well 20 year olds suck so I'll just add 10 years to one of them and take that. See ya!

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
they are both bipolar so it doesn't matter which one is hotter they both gonna end up trying to stab you/go on a drug binge/kill themselves. hth

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

The correct answer is 1 year = 6.9 lbs.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I'll bang a skinny granny. Whatever.
Roseanne Barr is looking pretty hot lately.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Jabberlock posted:

The correct answer is 1 year = 6.9 lbs.
sounds like the weight and age of your girlfriend you sick baby loving paedophile.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Fairly passive posted:

To one, add age.

To the other, add fat.

Which one will give me a rusty trombone?

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
wow this is dumb

i don't even think it's sexist it's just dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i like loving chubby women and i'd probably like loving older women. i'll have the sampler platter.

• Locked thread