Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

sometime when i finish my drink, i eat the ice. i'm poor and almost exclusively drink tapwater, so a lil ice really adds a necessary "kick".

i remember my mom would tell me not to eat ice though, something about it being bad for your teeth? anyone an authority on ice around here want to clear this up? thanks and god bless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Pagophagia

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
ahh poo poo dude I would throw up IMMEDIATELY

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

i didn't know if i should have posted this in the food forum, i dont go there, is ice food, do they talk about drinks, is ice even a drink, sorry, im sorry,

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
ice is just hard wster

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
no listen I've watched a LOT of Survivorman and that guy who drinks pee, and they say that ice will bring your core body temperature down and is highly venomous

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
there are these bacteria that live in most ice and if you eat too much ice theyre gonna fester in your bowels and eat holes through your stomach and stuff

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I remember some study that proved that ice from resturants is like 61% poop and 39% water so you're eating poop, OP.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Yeah it can chip your teeth unless its the chewable kind. Even just causally mention you like eating ice at your next dentist appointment and they will immediately tell you not to do that. I don't even think they realize they say it, it's like a conditioned response.

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

Volume posted:

I remember some study that proved that ice from resturants is like 61% poop and 39% water so you're eating poop, OP.

pleae read the op, sir, i do not go to restaurants

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Volume posted:

well poop isnt bad for you, so thread solved, pack it up guys

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Its fine what would be wrong with it

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Volume posted:

actually its fossilized water you loving idiot retard bitch

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
OP You might be ADDICTED TO ICE!!!!

It's true

http://www.peoplespharmacy.com/2012/07/05/ice-addiction-leads-to-hospitalization/

HOSPITILIZATION

Please take this seriously as it is NO JOKE!

Consult your Faith Healer Doctor IMMEDIATELY!!!!

Don't wait until it is too late or you may end up like me

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

is it okay to eat mice?

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

if you consumed a lot of ice during a diet would you lose more weight than if not? im thinking you might burn extra reheating your body from all the ice inside you cooling you down

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I dont lke ice in my drinks.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

psyopmonkey posted:

I dont lke ice in my drinks.

Even hi ball cocktails

Gumdrop Larry
Jul 30, 2006

Teeth are like muscles. You toughen them up by eating really hard stuff so it's probably not only ok but also a really good idea.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

moose face posted:

Even cocktails

Depends on the drink.

I dont drink anymore though.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

psyopmonkey posted:

Depends on the drink.

I dont drink anymore though.

I'm sorry to hear that goondolences

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

If you are the person who just gets the pepsi or whatever with no ice then you are a poo poo KICKER

gently caress

Someone picked me up a drink once from the gas station (a big gulp or whatever) while I was at the basketball court and they hand this drink to me filled to the brim but with NO ICE!

What the gently caress is this poo poo, i slapped it out of his hands, i got some bs excuse about how you get more when you don't get ice, BITCH I DON'T CARE IT COSTS 69 CENTS

gently caress you people

Mr. Pickles
Mar 19, 2014

you can hydrate better and with minimal health risks by inserting the ice anally, through your anus, op

e: minimal risks

Aug 4, 2010

i freeze my cum into icecubes and eat it

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I ate some ice one time because I refused to smoke it. like a dirty nasty person. I broke off a small chunk and put it under my tongue for a few minutes then swallowed the residue. A while later a meth head told me i had hosed up and now i was going to be "hosed up a super long time and start tripping out" but i only got kind of high and i ate little ice chunks all day long and had some solid fun.

I would rather eat ice than smoke it personally.

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You know those big, burly, bearded motherfuckers that pick up ice blocks and poo poo all day with those hook things?

That's me

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

how do you poo poo all day

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

fiber son

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

moose face posted:

I'm sorry to hear that goondolences

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
your mom is a dolt, OP

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
100% of people who eat ice eventually die

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Small children should regularly chew ice in order to strengthen their jaws as it is our transition to soft foods which has led people to experience endemic dental issues later in life such as impacted wisdom teeth.

Ice! It's good for growing jaws!

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Frog Act posted:

is it okay to eat mice?

Only rectally.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
One of my dogs likes to eat ice, the other one runs off with the ice and guards it from the other dog until it melts.

Are you a dog?

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
Hello fellow poor ice eating brethren. I feel ya.

xov
Nov 14, 2005

DNA Ts. Rednum or F. Raf
Sliiiiiiiiiiiime in the ice machine!!

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

no you'll die

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

there's a lot of ice on my house right now. how about that ice

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Give OP the ice rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
I'm European and have no idea what this ice is that you're talking about.

• Locked thread