Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

/ooc train to zone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I used to play as a druid, i loved to charm animals and have them fight for me and i loved to quad kite the guards in the dwarven starting city. Four at a time ohh yeahhh. I was a halfling named Garrwas Badgerman.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

The Taint Reaper posted:

Hey prehaps someone knows what I'm talking about.

I remember there being a big empty city in Luclin . Like only NPCs were there and it was this big marble city, it was near a forest/jungle area. It seemed like a really huge zone and yet I played when the expansion was new and nobody ever went there.

Did that zone ever serve a purpose.

i think that place was called katta castellum

how do I remember that? I'm the worst.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

dirty nub posted:

Paludal Caverns used to have a spot up the ramp to the right where you could stand and mobs couldn't get you. Got like 5 levels there before it was fixed.

drat I used to love being a newb grouping in Paludal Caverns, the exp bonus was huge and the monsters were cool looking.

I'm so tempted to bring Garrwas Badgerman the halfling druid back to p1999

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I remember seeing a bard gather up like 20 mobs and sprint around AoEing them all, and he let me loot a full set of cool druid elysian armour.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Do you all remember how cool the halloween events were? They would put a ton of new mobs in some zones with a red sky and special unique drops for low level characters and stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I wanna jump on project 1999 but only if i can get some crazy killer buffs from a high level druid

• Locked thread