Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
it's just not the same, you know?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
i put e cigaret in my butt

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
:siren: bad thread alert :siren:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Those C3PO dicks are for babies. You want big clouds get a stogey not a wad of metals and lead.

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
it's impossible to look cool "smoking" an e-cigarette, that's for sure.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

I don't understand e-cigarettes or cigarettes in general, they aren't getting you high or anything and the ladder is actually detrimental to your health.

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

RideTheSpiral posted:

i put e cigaret in my butt

hey, gaper

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
What exactly is being inserted into what in this hypothetical e-cigarette sexual activity, I'm having a hard time visualizing here :confused:

so many questions

e: oh I guess I am showing my insertionist privilege, rubbing part A onto or against part B is just as valid :negative:

e: not that part A/part A or part B/part B pairings are not also valid :shobon:

e: not that one should feel repressed if one is not strictly into pairings but rather prefers trios or quartets idk w/e

Flesh Forge fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Feb 20, 2015

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

Flesh Forge posted:

What exactly is being inserted into what in this hypothetical e-cigarette sexual activity, I'm having a hard time visualizing here :confused:

so many questions

e: oh I guess I am showing my insertionist privilege, rubbing part A onto or against part B is just as valid :negative:

e: not that part A/part A or part B/part B pairings are not also valid :shobon:

e: not that one should feel repressed if one is not strictly into pairings but rather prefers trios or quartets idk w/e

i torture my balls with red hot coils

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

it's impossible to look cool "smoking" an e-cigarette, that's for sure.

some of those e-cigs that look like lightsabers and produce hookah sized amount of vapor in a single pull can look pretty cool but they're always used by pasty white idiots like me. If the Old Spice guy was smoking one...

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Helpimscared posted:

I don't understand e-cigarettes or cigarettes in general, they aren't getting you high or anything and the ladder is actually detrimental to your health.

smoking real cigarettes is cool. self-destruction is cool b/c it's like you're giving every idiot on this poo poo earth the middle finger (plus to God, if you believe in her). Like "gently caress you, life sucks, you're all pathetic, I can't wait to get outta here".

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
remove the wrapper befoer sucking on it your welcome op

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

the ol' gape n vape i been there op

texasmed
May 27, 2004

Helpimscared posted:

I don't smoke cigarettes but 12mg e-juice gives me a pretty good rush. I'd rather smoke weed, though. hope this helps

Smoking_Dragon
Dec 12, 2001

WOE UNTO THEE
Pillbug
This is a random post from the e-cig thread

Surfing Turtle posted:

15w on a 1.7ohm coil is probably where you want to be. People on subtanks are hitting 30w on the 0.5 ohm coil. I doubt they are firing the 1.2ohm coil at 30w.

EDIT:

Huggable Bear King posted:

wooo vapemail! I got a 50W istick and now I'm questioning why I ever thought fixing my IPV2 was a good idea. The build quality on this thing is great for $50, 4400 mah battery and a side charging micro USB port. I'm loving it so far. Quick question, how high can I go with my 3.1 kayfun? It's doing well at 15 watts with a 1.7 ohm coil, but I'm seeing people hit 30 watts on Kanger subtanks?! I might need one now...

Here is the same tank with my monster robot cock SVD in 18650 mode. It's actually a good backup mod but I hate luging it around.

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
da_Vape_chemIst :science:

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
the funny thing is that these people dont think theyre getting cancer from this untested and barely regulated new product

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
vaping gives you stubby fingers

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
The buzz you get from C3PO dick is cleaner than a cigarette and therefore a quarter as potent. You get high from all the tar and bone char and carbon monoxide you expose yourself to during combustion the nicotine is just the "active ingredient" that does jack poo poo.

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

amityville anus posted:

The buzz you get from C3PO dick is cleaner than a cigarette and therefore a quarter as potent. You get high from all the tar and bone char and carbon monoxide you expose yourself to during combustion the nicotine is just the "active ingredient" that does jack poo poo.

i shove nicorette gum up my rear end in a top hat

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
We need a vaping subforum

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

you arent supposed to put your robocock in there

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

hey, vaper

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
are they really robot dicks?

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
who doesn't want to be like this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhDrQ-65K_A

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Wow vaping culture is more interesting and varied than I would have thought. I mean, wearing your vaporizer around your neck? Brilliant!

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

Nefarious posted:

are they really robot dicks?

some of them are robot skulls

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
even cartoons use ecigs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

redshirt posted:

Wow vaping culture is more interesting and varied than I would have thought. I mean, wearing your vaporizer around your neck? Brilliant!

• Locked thread