Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Well??
Qdoba (the right answer
Moes
Chipotle
View Results

• Locked thread
let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
Which one is best? this is important, to settle a bet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

open container
Sep 16, 2008
:firstpost:

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

I don't know what any of those are but I'm willing to help anyone win a bet

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
All of those are pretty good, OP but personally I'm a fan of the good old Golden Arches. I'm Loving it.

e: voted Moe's because it made me think of Moe's Tavern.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
you know what i like to eat op??

DICK

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

no but seriously i think chipotle cause that was on south park that one time

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
No Tijuana Flats, ya'll is gettin scammed.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
Hmm... personally i prefer moes out of those. Qdoba is poo poo food for poo poo people and Chipotle is way to loving overhyped and always has lines that're too long

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

BIG BOY EXPO 2K posted:

Hmm... personally i prefer moes out of those. Qdoba is poo poo food for poo poo people and Chipotle is way to loving overhyped and always has lines that're too long

You forgot to factor in cholula availability, that should put your brain in the right place

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

We are all drinking from the highball glass of ideology.
Santana's

Real talk to save a thread. Doing good works in here.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Qdoba is the best.

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

Qdoba always seems cold and under cooked. Chipotle is just right. Veggie burrito with fajita veg and black beans.

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

I mean it's no fancy "Mission burrito", but it's pretty good for Minnesota.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
You've obviously never had Mexican gumbo then

shankerz
Dec 7, 2014

Must Go Faster!!!!!
Chipotle of course! good old McDonald's owned it at one poinT.

rj54x
Sep 16, 2007
Never been to Moe's, the few times I've had Qdoba it was sad. Chipotle wins by default.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

is moes a regional thing? dont thing ive seen it

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

don't know which one is the best but i know that moes is the worst. got a burrito from there a few months ago and it was the white trashiest thing i've ever eaten

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
The nice thing about Chipotle are the free bottles of Tabasco sauce they give away next to the napkins. I have like 8 at home now. :)

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

I could show you around the sights.

is this a trick question

I think this is a trick question

BurntCornMuffin
Jan 9, 2009

Chipotle is all around bland and lovely, and never seems to be clean. Q'doba is far from perfect, but at least manages to be palatable (though the ranchera was amazing when they had it). Never heard of Moes, so it's either an amazing piece of local color, or complete poo poo.

I vote Q'doba.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

But Not Tonight posted:

is this a trick question

I think this is a trick question

Yes. The answer is all three establishments are equally tasty.

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Just wear the fucking mask, Bob

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

Qdoba. You can have as much queso and toppings and veggie and guac as you want and they don't charge you extra

Chipotle is overrated and there's too many hipsters there and no place to sit inside.

Moe's is cool but they don't have any on my side of the state.

Also if you get the 3 tacos instead of the burrito you get the shittiest deal you could. Sorry for ya

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Bob Morales posted:

Qdoba. You can have as much queso and toppings and veggie and guac as you want and they don't charge you extra

that's if you don't consider paying $9 for a lovely burrito "extra"

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
how the gently caress is chipotle winning, I thought of all places, you guys would ahve good taste

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

jackyl posted:

how the gently caress is chipotle winning, I thought of all places, you guys would ahve good taste

pssst, that's why it's winning

in a race of crappy burritos, it's the least crappy

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

I'm kinda ambivalent on Moe's and at least a few years ago Qdoba was just kinda bland and sad, generally. Last time I was at an aiport and ended up eating at one they look like they improved it but their chicken is still flavorless. Gonna have to go with Chipotle because their chicken actually tastes like something.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Baja Fresh is pretty good, though.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Which one offers a gluten free burrito? That's my choice

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Qdoba tried to serve me guacamole they dropped on the floor. Like it fell down off their counter, spilled open, and they just put the cap back on and gave it to me. I asked for another and they told me it was fine. I complained to corporate and they didn't seem to care, only mailing me a free burrito coupon.

Their quesadillas are good.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Rand alPaul posted:

Qdoba tried to serve me guacamole they dropped on the floor. Like it fell down off their counter, spilled open, and they just put the cap back on and gave it to me. I asked for another and they told me it was fine. I complained to corporate and they didn't seem to care, only mailing me a free burrito coupon.

Their quesadillas are good.

In contrast, the Chipotle near where I used to live always gave us free guac and would often "forget" to charge us for drinks.

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

I think I'll get Chipotle for dinner tomorrow night because drat it sounds good.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Moe's > Qdoba >>>>>>>>>>...>>>>> Chipotle

And there's like 100 more >'s in that "..." because Chipotle is bad and so is everyone that likes it.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
its baja fresh, they have fish tacos

feelz good man
Jan 21, 2007

deal with it
Any taco truck is better than any of these places.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
Having only been to Qdoba, I'm going to assume it's literally any other place run by actual people south of the border, and not some white owner exploiting bored underpaid teenagers.

It's overhyped, overpriced, and bland.

The Five Guys of Mexican food.

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib
Moe's and its gimmicky menu are terrible.

I would eat Chipotle every day if I ever live near one again.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Freebird's beats all of those for fast food burritos.

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
Qdoba is the best but I moved and there's no Qdoba here so I picked Chipotle but Moe's has good chips and queso.

A Bug
Nov 26, 2008

MOM GET THE CAMERA!
:potg:
Cafe Rio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Freebirds nachos are pretty dank

• Locked thread