Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Well??
Qdoba (the right answer
Moes
Chipotle
View Results

• Locked thread
deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
what the gently caress is a qdoba

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Just wear the fucking mask, Bob

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

deadly_pudding posted:

what the gently caress is a qdoba

Sairoth
Jul 11, 2006
Voted Qdoba. My primary issue is that Chipotle, while decent, lacks any form of Queso. How the christ a burrito/Mexican place doesn't have queso is beyond me.

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg

Sairoth posted:

Voted Qdoba. My primary issue is that Chipotle, while decent, lacks any form of Queso. How the christ a burrito/Mexican place doesn't have queso is beyond me.

They have cheese at Chipotle I'm pretty sure.

stuxracer
May 4, 2006

Sairoth posted:

My primary issue is that Chipotle, while decent, lacks any form of Queso. How the christ a burrito/Mexican place doesn't have queso is beyond me.
Still would over the other two. Qboba is a near empty parking lot even during lunch so it has to be bad. Chipotle has a line out the door.

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

stuxracer posted:

Still would over the other two. Qboba is a near empty parking lot even during lunch so it has to be bad. Chipotle has a line out the door.

McDonalds also has a very long line at lunch so....

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Taco Casa, the gem of Texas.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

SymmetryrtemmyS posted:

They have cheese at Chipotle I'm pretty sure.

Queso sauce. Maybe it's just acclimatization but Qdoba isn't that bad to me so it's kind of a tossup that Qdoba wins by virtue of queso sauce.

Also because "what is this Moe's place"?

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

I had Qdoba this weekend thanks to a BOGO coupon they sent me. I tried their new "bacon jalapeno queso". It tasted of neither bacon nor jalapenos.

Protip: ask for some of the tortilla strips in your burrito. It adds a nice crunch.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

The Midniter posted:

Protip: ask for some of the tortilla strips in your burrito. It adds a nice crunch.

I used to do this with fritos in tuna sandwiches :3:

I voted for Moe's. Their menu is 100% stupid gimmick names, but they have like 8 different salsas for you to pick from and their big burrito is called "The Homewrecker," which is an awesome name for a food.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:

AweStriker posted:

Queso sauce. Maybe it's just acclimatization but Qdoba isn't that bad to me so it's kind of a tossup that Qdoba wins by virtue of queso sauce.

Also because "what is this Moe's place"?

Moes sucks. I just want a burrito, not a lovely Seinfeld reference thank you.

Secret Spoon
Mar 22, 2009

http://www.hellotaco.com/

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

AUTHENTIC MEXICAN FOOD
NO LARD ♦ NOTHING FRIED

See a problem there?

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Crusty Nutsack posted:

AUTHENTIC MEXICAN FOOD
NO LARD ♦ NOTHING FRIED

See a problem there?

If you don't smell like taco grease when you leave the restaurant it can't be any good.

TeffaBob
Feb 2, 2003

Shooting Blanks posted:

Freebird's beats all of those for fast food burritos.

Freebird's is trash.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I like Taco Bueno, but the nearest one is 10 miles from where I live. :(

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

TeffaBob posted:

Freebird's is trash.

cereal eater
Aug 25, 2008

I'd save these, if I wanted too

ps i dont deserve my 'king' nickname
Qdoba has breakfast. Qdoba wins despite the rest of their food being dookie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I've never even heard of Qdoba or Moes, but Chipotle is a good fast meal and I dont get why goons hate on it so much.

You can even ask them to add some extra cilantro and lime to give it an extra "latin" kick!

• Locked thread